Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
SAS PROGRAMMING Course Bundle - 18 Courses in 1 | 8 Mock Tests
123+ Hours of HD Videos
8 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this SAS PROGRAMMING Course Bundle - 18 Courses in 1 | 8 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About SAS Training in the UK
|Course Name||Online SAS Training in the UK|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||123+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||SAS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT, SAS/ODS, SAS PROC SQL, SAS Advanced – Macro, SAS-EG, Predictive Modeling with SAS, Business Analytics using SAS|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning SAS and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Math skills, Data intuition|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 18 courses, Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced SAS skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
SAS Training in UK Curriculum
We curated this course for an individual who wants to gain knowledge of SAS and wants to use it in Data Science, Data Management, and Machine Learning. With the help of this SAS Training in the UK, more productivity and effectiveness will come out of SAS when you finish this SAS Training. The training is fully designed to meet the current requirement of SAS jobs in the market. Becoming SAS Programmer, SAS Developer, SAS Data Analyst, or SAS Business Analyst is a new career trajectory that combines statistics, analysis, business, and programming logic.
The initial part of this SAS Training in the UK is comprised of the introduction to SAS, its data types, datasets, format, etc. We have also explained the concepts of regression and prediction analysis which are very important for business analytics professionals. Then we will deep dive into data transformation, data validation, and data cleansing techniques. In Addition to this, you will learn about SAS PROC SQL in we will teach you on selecting the SAS table and creating an input data node. Also, we will learn about its features like proc univariate, proc means, proc frequency, proc correlation, proc regression, etc. In the next part of this training, we will explain to you the concepts of DS2 arrays and DS2 packages. It also covers topics such as ODS listing, ODS- tag sets, ODS documents, ODS-tables, etc. In the next chapter, you will get to know statements, joins, subqueries, complex views, etc. Logistic Regression is the last module of this training where you will learn about functions, if-else statements, etc.
Additionally, this SAS Training in the UK will give you clear and straightforward explanations and examples via a project on separate modules to boost your overall SAS learning. Overall, the course material is extremely well-rounded and versatile.
MODULE 1: Business Analytics with SAS
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details SAS Business Analytics for Beginners 10h 45m ✔ Predictive Analytics & Modeling with SAS 9h 19m ✔ Quantitative Finance with SAS 3h 29m ✔ Test - Complete SAS Exam Test - SAS 2023 Exam
MODULE 2: SAS Statistics
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details SAS Statistics 8h 18m ✔ Logistic Regression using SAS Stat 4h 26m ✔ Poisson Regression with SAS Stat 2h 21m ✔ SAS Features for Starters 1h 5m ✔ SAS Categorical Data Analysis 7h 16m ✔ Test - SAS Ultimate Exam Test - SAS Beginner Test Series
MODULE 3: SAS Programming- SAS Base-SAS Advanced
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Certified SAS Base Programmer 12h 2m ✔ SAS Advanced Programming 10h 7m ✔
MODULE 4: SAS Advanced Data Analysis
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details SAS ODS (Output Delivery System) 9h 36m ✔ SAS PROC SQL 13h 49m ✔ SAS Macros 7h 25m ✔ SAS Practical - Macros 5h 5m ✔ SAS Advanced Analytics 12h 22m ✔ SAS Graph 2h 1m ✔ SAS DS2 4h 59m ✔ SAS SQL 3h 01m ✔
MODULE 5: Mock Exams & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - SAS Ultimate Exam Test - SAS 2023 Exam Test - SAS Beginner Test Series Test - Complete SAS Exam
SAS Training – Certificate of Completion
What is SAS?
SAS stands for Statistical Analytics System. It is an integrated system of software products used in “Business Intelligence”. These products are maintained by the company SAS Institute Inc. It is a statistical analysis tool that has its own data management capabilities. SAS programming can process millions of rows and thousands of columns. It is great programming as it is the fourth-generation programming language. It is a Business Intelligence (BI) tool that helps in access, manage, analyze, and report on data to aid in decision-making.
SAS is very easy to learn and similar to SQL. It offers great advancements in tools. It is a great reporting tool because when it comes to data warehousing, we can do so many things using SAS. SAS gives us everything, we can do analysis, we can develop an application and we can cater to different needs.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
With the help of this SAS Training in the UK, you will be able to succeed in a tech-based world. Also, it will be helpful for building skills for today’s most attractive jobs like Data Scientists and Business Analysts. This SAS Training course is a comprehensive course for mastering various modules of SAS. You will learn about SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT, SAS/ODS, SAS PROC SQL, SAS Advanced – Macro, SAS-EG, and much more right from the basics to advanced concepts.
- Fundamentals of SAS: It includes the introduction of SAS, datasets in SAS, examples of data types, formats, and much more.
- Projects on SAS: It includes the following projects – SAS GRAPH, PROGRAMMING USING SAS DS2, SAS MACROS, Categorical Data Analysis, Predictive Modeling with SAS, Quantitative Finance, etc.
- SAS Statistics: It includes ins and out of data handling and manipulation in SAS.
- SAS Output Delivery System: It includes the concepts of T-test, correlation, regression.
- SAS PROC SQL: It focusses on SAS Enterprise Edition.
- SAS Programming: It includes the SAS interface, PDV, Execution, Missing values, proc delete, and Proc import concepts.
- SAS Business Analytics: It focuses on the concepts of macro processing and macro variables.
- Logistic Regression
- Ideal learners for this SAS Training in the UK are prepared individuals who have:
- No prior experience is required. We will start with the basics.
- Ability to identify new ways to solve a business problem and to detect future problems.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel. It comes in handy when you are working with a lot of data.
- Basics of Mathematics. If you love mathematics, it is helpful to get familiar with SAS through this SAS Training in the UK.
- Basic knowledge of SQL then it will help to understand Proc SQL things in a better way.
- Some programming knowledge will be an icing on a piece of cake.
- Students: Students pursuing a degree, diploma, or engineering in data science or and want to gain additional knowledge in analytics can go for this SAS Training in the UK.
- Professionals: Professionals who want to work in Analytics. Also, IT professionals looking for a career switch into the field of Analytics, research scientists, individuals involved in statistical data collection and analysis, Lecturers, and Teachers.
- Beginners: People who have a strong interest in learning Data Analytics and want to become data experts can opt for this training for more hands-on experience. It is also useful for anyone who wants to make their career in Data Analytics.
SAS Training in the UK- FAQ’s
How long does it take to learn SAS from this SAS Training in the UK?
It depends on the learner’s speed. One can go fast or slow depending on their speed. However, our entire focus in this training is on understanding and clearing your concepts.
What background knowledge is necessary for this SAS Training in the UK?
No prior programming knowledge or SAS experience is required. Only the curiosity of learning and interest is necessary.
Is this SAS Training in the UK 100% online?
Yes, this training is completely online. The only thing which is required is the Internet, by which you can access it anywhere and anytime.
Do I need to take the courses under this SAS Training in the UK in a specific order?
Yes, if you are a beginner and new to SAS then you must start with “SAS features for Starters”. Or if you already have an idea about SAS then you can go for the topic of your choice.
What is the average salary offered for SAS Business Analyst and SAS Programmer in the UK?
The salary of the SAS Business Analyst ranges between £30,000/yr to £45,000/yr in the UK. Whereas, the salary of the SAS programmer ranges between £25,000/yr to £40,000/yr in the UK.
Which roles/jobs you get into after learning SAS Training?
SAS Data Scientist, SAS Data Analyst, SAS Programmer, SAS Developer, SAS Consultant, and many more.
- SAS is going to play a major role in the future of analytics and Big data. But getting a job in this field depends on training and experience. Nowadays, companies are releasing the benefits of having SAS skills in current and future markets. So the need for trained and skilled SAS professionals needs to grow up in the future.
- Career growth: If you want to kick start your career in data science then you need to earn SAS training certification as your first step.
- Increase earning power: Analytics jobs are highly paid due to its increased demand.
- Easily show your Expertise: While applying for a job, employers consider various factors. Every blooming IT industry looks for SAS skills and encourages the expertise of the professional. So hands-on experience from this certification will show your potential and qualification.
Why should you take up the SAS training in the UK?
Data Scientists and Business Analysts are the fastest-growing job titles and in the coming years also their demand will increase. Now, companies are realizing the importance of analytics for their business to make the right decisions. UK is offering a great number of opportunities in the field of HealthCare, IT, finance, and banking. And in all these fields analytics is more important for the extension of their business. SAS Analytics skills are the most valuable skills to have in today’s job market especially in the UK. SAS holds 70% of the analytical job market. So, going for SAS training in the UK will jump-start your career.
What is the SAS market trend in the UK?
Nowadays, SAS is used by the majority of companies as there is an increase in demand for artificial intelligence, machine learning by them. As per the analyst report, SAS is the No.1 in advanced and predictive analytics market share. Currently, SAS is ruling the market and most of the big IT, banking giants use SAS in the UK. SAS offers various functionalities to its customers like statistical functions, good UI which makes it easy to learn and awesome technical support due to which it is the market leader in the UK analytics space
Business Analytics using SAS