Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
SAS Training in Chennai (9 Courses, 10+ Projects)
9 Online Courses
10 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
SAS Business Analytics for Beginners
Project on SAS - Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner
Project on SAS - Quantitative Finance
SAS Output Delivery System(ODS)
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this SAS Training in Chennai?
Mobile App Access
About SAS Training in Chennai
|Course||No. of Hours|
|SAS Business Analytics for Beginners||10h 42m|
|Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner||9h 21m|
|Quantitative Finance with SAS||3h 29m|
|SAS Statistics||8h 18m|
|Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||4h 28m|
|Poisson Regression with SAS Stat||2h 22m|
|SAS Features for Starters||1h 5m|
|SAS ODS (Output Delivery System)||9h 08m|
|SAS PROC SQL||13h 49m|
|SAS Macros||7h 38m|
|SAS Advanced Analytics||12h 34m|
|SAS Graph||2h 1m|
|SAS DS2||5h 2m|
|SAS SQL||3h 03m|
|SAS Practical - Macros||5h 12m|
|SAS Advanced Programming||11h 24m|
|SAS Categorical Data Analysis||7h 26m|
|Certified SAS Base Programmer||12h 2m|
|SAS PROC SQL Features||1h 53m|
|Course Name||Online SAS Training in Chennai|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||123+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||SAS, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/STAT, SAS/ODS, SAS PROC SQL, SAS Advanced – Macro, SAS-EG, Predictive Modeling with SAS, Business Analytics using SAS|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning SAS and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Math skills, Data intuition|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 9 courses, 10 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced SAS skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
SAS Training in Chennai Curriculum
Below are the modules included in SAS Training in Chennai:
- SAS for beginners
To begin with, It includes an introduction to SAS, data sets, data types, and formats. Also, It explains how the data can be extracted from various sources and handle that data (basic handling processes). It is comprehensive.
- SAS Graphs
SAS graph focuses on macro and its applications.
- Programming using SAS
SAS programming explains about logistic regression model, concepts on regression analysis. And, how both can be implemented.
- SAS Statistics
This module explains about data manipulation and data handling. Further, It includes data validation, data transformation, and data cleansing.
- SAS Output Delivery Systems
SAS ODS(Output Delivery System) includes finance and quantitative analysis.ODS explains concepts like T-test,regression,correlation,multiple regression.This module is important for both financial and non-financial people.
- SAS Proc SQL
In this module, the focus is on the SAS enterprise version, creating SAS tables, and creating input data nodes.
- SAS PROC SQL features
Advanced SAS SQL contains proc univariate, proc means, proc frequency, proc correlation, and regression.
- SAS SQL-Advanced Project
SAS graphs include how data can be used to create graphs and explains concepts like scatter and panel.
- SAS Advanced-Macros
This teaches concepts of DS2 arrays and packages etc.
- SAS Advanced Programming
This module is basic yet important. It explains about SAS interface, PDV, missing values, import concepts.
- Categorical Data Analysis
It contains topics on ODS listing, ODS tagsets, ODS documents, and tables.
- SAS Macros Tutorials
This is a step-by-step guide on proc SQL basic concepts and few advanced proc SQL concepts.
- Project on SAS
Includes predictive modeling with enterprise miner. It is about proc variable and proc observations.
- Project on Quantitative Finance
It talks about various topics that include statements, joins, subqueries, and complex views.
- SAS Business Analytics
Includes macro processing, macro variables, and sample combining.
- Advanced SAS
It includes advanced topics like association testing, p-value, ordinal association, and honest assessment.
- Logistic Regression
The final module includes functions, statements, calls, and micros.
SAS Training – Certificate of Completion
What is SAS?
SAS is a suite of applications that covers simple business analytics to complex statistical modeling which includes reporting, data handling, business visualization, and intelligence. It can also be called as advanced data analysis or statistical software.
SAS can help organizations make meaning out of data with the help of various tools that come in the suite. It can make informed decisions about the product or service, predict possible outcomes in the future course.
Below are the few applications where SAS can be used.
- Multivariate analysis of data
- Business intelligence and report generation
- Predictive analysis and Machine learning.
SAS provides a programming language that can be used for a specific purpose or create a business application. It saves time as well as reduce cost and effort.
Which Skills will you learn in this Training?
SAS training is vast, below are major topics that will be covered in this SAS Training in Chennai.
- Fundamentals of SAS, data extraction from different sources like (excel, RDBMS tables, etc), SAS software analytics tool.
- Different ways to handle data, data cleaning, data transformation, data analysis( i.e finding inconsistency and outliers in the data.)
- Statistical modeling that includes logistic regression and prediction.
- Complex topics like data merging, SQL- joins, functions and data handling,
- Lastly, advanced concepts like macros, proc will be covered along with report validation and report creation.
- Below are the prerequisites that are required for you to get proficient in SAS.
- Microsoft Excel is required specifically to understand vast data. Excel is a basic tool that helps in basic data analysis.
- Recommended to be well versed in one programming language as SAS provides a programming language. And, also good at SQL syntaxes.
- Understanding macros in Excel.
- To analyze data, you need a bit of mathematics which includes basic statistics. Additionally, an engineering degree is recommended.
- Below is the checklist for people who want to pursue and excel in data analytics through SAS.
- People who are looking for better career prospects or for those who are already working on different BI tools can choose this SAS Training in Chennai.
- People who are working in different domains and, wants to be a data analyst. This course can be a starting point.
- Consultants who want to build their business using SAS.
- Fresh graduates who want to make a career in business intelligence and analytics.
- Managers and function heads who want to grow their organization with SAS being the differentiator.
SAS Training in Chennai – FAQ’s
Will the SAS course help me get a job in business analytics?
SAS course covers all the necessary skills required to become a business analyst. It prepares students for the interviews and many from previous batches have cracked the interview.
Is the SAS Training in Chennai difficult for people without a business analytics background?
Considering people from different backgrounds and sects. The course explains every concept in detail and from scratch. After every session, it has features like live chat and doubts clearing sessions.
How much time should we devote to this SAS Training in Chennai?
Ideally, a person needs to spend 4-6 hours per week on the course. The course goal is to help them understand and learn concepts over completing the course.
Why should you take up SAS training in Chennai?
Chennai has several multinational and reputed companies. It offers opportunities not only in IT but also in fields like banking, finance, and insurance.
Chennai already has an inbuilt IT infrastructure where companies have been established. There are also start-ups looking to settle in Chennai. This will provide a lot of opportunities for people who are well trained in SAS.
What is the SAS market trend in Chennai?
The average salary of a SAS programmer with experience anywhere between 1-4 years is 6 Lakhs. There are a lot of expert trainers in Chennai who can guide during the enrolled course. Also, People with less time can always go with online course irrespective of their geographical location.
Chennai being the software hub and SAS being the second most demanding technology. Chennai will provide a lot of opportunities for people who are well trained in SAS.
- SAS demand is high and it will continue to trend for the next few years. A well-trained candidate will easily be hired.SAS training provides exactly that. It focuses on practical knowledge including hands-on experience and real-time projects.
- Companies look for candidates with deployable skills (i.e candidates who can be put into the project with none or basic training)
- BI tools are significant in many companies and data analysis.SAS is one such tool that does both jobs perfectly.
Advantages of Picking SAS course
- Very simple learning curve compared to other technologies.
- The course offers a hands-on experience that will make it easier when working in large organizations.
- The course is the perfect blend of theory and practical knowledge.
I was a beginner at SAS and had no idea about it. But now I have mastered the basics for SAS Base. It is a nice course. The tutor covers all the necessary topics for a beginner. The course is well designed. The tutor explains each concept with multiple examples that help to understand the concepts better and clearer. I would recommend it to my friends and colleagues
It was a well-explained course! Easy to understand and practice. Recommended for beginners.
Business Analytics using SAS
Great course. Very knowledgeable and covers a wide variety of topics. I would highly recommend this SAS training to anyone trying to get started with SAS as a business analytics tool. Data validation and cleaning was very interesting. The section on data manipulation and data transformation covered a wide array of topics. One main topic covered was the date types and how they are assigned in SAS, which was a bit difficult to understand at first. Thank you for the opportunity.
This SAS Introduction web-based learning from eduCBA gives you a good opportunity to take the training in the pace that fits your needs and availability. Good work is done by the team.