Learn from Home Offer
SALESFORCE Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1
24+ Hours of HD Videos
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this SALESFORCE Course Bundle - 4 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Salesforce Training in Mumbai
|Salesforce Training in Mumbai
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|24+ Video Hours
|CRM, Salesforce, Salesforce Administration, Visualforce.
|Anyone serious about learning Salesforce which is a cloud-based CRM
|Basis knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management). The concept of Cloud-Based works and Software as a Service should be clear
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for the course
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each4 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Salesforce Training in Mumbai Curriculum
MODULE 1: Salesforce Admin & CRM Software Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Salesforce Administration - Beginner Lessons 9h 12m ✔ Complete Guide to SalesForce CRM 5h 38m ✔
MODULE 2: Salesforce Developer & VisualForce
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Projects on SalesForce - App Logic and Interface 7h 2m ✔ Project on SalesForce - VisualForce 3h 49m ✔
Salesforce is one of the most demanding technology that should be learned by all CRM professionals. Various learning platforms are conducting or organizing salesforce training or certification for learners. The beginning phase of the training is designed to make you comfortable in CRM applications and concepts related to it. In addition to that, you will know about various functions in salesforce like managing projects, emails, campaigns, etc. In addition to that, the training also offers knowledge in Visual force and Salesforce Lightning. Eventually, you will have an idea about all the admin related activities that a Salesforce Admin should know.
In the end, you will be given various case studies to build applications with different examples which will help you in learning the daily activities in a Salesforce platform.
Salesforce Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM software that stores the customers’ related data and is meant to perform various applications to meet the requirements of the customer. Various sectors like healthcare, media, IT use Salesforce to store customer’s data. There are various advantages of Salesforce that lacks in traditional CRM like installation of software is flexible in Salesforce, real-time service, easy to learn, and understand the applications of it. Different products offered by Salesforce are Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Health Cloud, etc. There are different services offered by Salesforce like:
- Platform as a Service: In this service, we don’t require any specific platform to be installed. We use the developer version to perform the tasks.
- Software as a Service: No additional software or installation is required to work. We can simply use it in the cloud.
- Infrastructure as a Service: There is no requirement of hardware or any software to perform the tasks. We can log in and use it.
Industry Growth TrendThe global cloud computing market size is expected to grow from USD 272.0 billion in 2018 to USD 623.3 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.0% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skills you will learn in this training?
This Salesforce Training in Mumbai comprises of all the concepts that can help you become a Salesforce professional. The beginning part of the course deals with various concepts related to CRM and its working. You will also learn about Salesforce lightning and Visual force. In addition to the above, you will also get hands-on experience working with the salesforce platform and performing various admin related activities. At the end of this Salesforce Training in Mumbai, you will be assigned to solve various use cases and case studies to solve the problems and design various applications.
- There are no such required prerequisites for the professionals to learn Salesforce. However, the familiarity of the concepts can help one to grasp the concepts easily.
- Basic Skills of Customer Relationship Management: Since Salesforce is a CRM platform to monitor and track the customer needs and detail. So, a basic understanding of CRM can be beneficial in learning Salesforce.
- Basic skills in Cloud: Since Salesforce is a cloud-based platform, so understanding the concepts of cloud will be helpful to catch up with the training quickly.
- Programming Skills: Though it is not a required prerequisite to learn admin related activities in Salesforce but having programming skills in any language will be helpful in Salesforce development.
- This Salesforce Training in Mumbai is mainly designed for the professionals, learners, or students who want to remain up to date in CRM or have an interest in learning Salesforce can take up this course. Experienced professionals, any CRM professionals, freshers, and those who are willing to take up a
a career in Salesforce or CRM can take up this Salesforce Training in Mumbai.
Salesforce Training in Mumbai – FAQ’s
What are the job prospects in Salesforce Certification?
Salesforce is one of the most advanced CRM platform used by organizations all over the world. Career prospects in Salesforce are widespread. Every organization wants to hire salesforce certified professionals to serve customer demands and meet their requirements. There are many career options related to Salesforce like Salesforce Architect, Salesforce Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Data Analyst.
Is Salesforce easy to learn?
It depends on the path or role that you want to learn. For development, you have to learn Apex which is a programming language in Salesforce. So, for that, you should have knowledge in programming but for admin related activities there are no such prerequisites and it is easy to learn.
Which Salesforce certification is better?
There are various certifications if you want a career in Salesforce like Salesforce Developer Certification, Salesforce Administrator, and Salesforce Platform App Builder. Based on your interest and requirements, you can enroll for the certification.
- This Salesforce Training in Mumbai comprises of all the concepts that are required to be a successful Salesforce certified professional. Along with different concepts that will be taught as part of the training, you will also get a chance to explore various use cases related to various applications in Salesforce.
Why should you take up the Salesforce Training in Mumbai?
Mumbai has many developments and operational work stations for many organizations. It has a lot of IT-based infrastructure and startups which are hiring Salesforce Certified Professionals. It has headquarters and house offices of various corporate units. Navi Mumbai, which is emerging to be an office hub in the future will have many companies including startups and top organizations which are planning to hire more professionals.
What is the Salesforce market trend in Mumbai?
According to a recent study, demand for Salesforce professionals will have around 3 million open position jobs by 2022. It does not matter what designation you hold in the current company, keeping up with the technology is one of the most important steps to staying ahead of others. Some of the top companies in Mumbai that hire Salesforce professionals are TCS, Capgemini, Accenture, Microsoft, Reliance, etc. After completing this Salesforce Training in Mumbai, you will be able to understand the applications of Salesforce in the business and how it has overcome the use of traditional CRM platforms.
Salesforce – Introduction to cloud computing – Basic course
Salesforce Course experience
The project which was taught in the sessions was wholesome revisions and implementation of the entire concept and firm grasp of the entire course.