Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Machine Learning Training in Pune (19 Courses, 29+ Projects)
19 Online Courses
29 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials
Machine Learning with Tensorflow
Hands-on Deep Learning Training
Machine Learning with R
Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Machine Learning Training in Pune?
Mobile App Access
About Machine Learning Training in Pune
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Machine Learning with R 2022||3h 05m|
|Machine Learning with Python 2022||5h 15m|
|Project on Machine Learning - Covid19 Mask Detector||2h 05m|
|Machine Learning Project - Auto Image Captioning for Social Media||2h 23m|
|Mathematical and Statistics Foundations for Machine Learning||8h 24m|
|Machine Learning with Tensorflow||13h 29m|
|Hands-on Deep Learning Training||10h 8m|
|Machine Learning with R||20h 28m|
|Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python||8h 37m|
|Project on ML - Shipping and Time Estimation||2h 29m|
|Project on ML - Supply Chain Demand Trends Analysis||1h 09m|
|Project on ML - Predicting Prices using Regression||2h 18m|
|Project on ML - Fraud Detection in Credit Payments||2h 1m|
|Project on ML - Banking and Credit Frauds||44m|
|Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio||1h 22m|
|Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm||1h 29m|
|Machine Learning Python Case Study - Predictive Modeling||8h 27m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Beginners to Beyond||3h 34m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Intermediate to Advanced||2h 42m|
|AI Artificial Intelligence with Python||6h 15m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 26m|
|AWS Case Study - Machine Learning||2h 31m|
|Deep Learning Tutorials||1h 34m|
|Data Science with R||6h 2m|
|Natural Language Processing (NLP) Tutorials||1h 5m|
|Bayesian Machine Learning: A/B Testing||57m|
|BIP - Business Intelligence Publisher using Siebel||2h 19m|
|BI - Business Intelligence||14h 24m|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course||12h 15m|
|Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis||1h 06m|
|Projects and Case Studies on Machine Learning||4h 44m|
|Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction||1h 03m|
|Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression||2h 07m|
|Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics||2h 43m|
|Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||4h 28m|
|Linear Regression in Python||2h 28m|
|Python Data Science Case Study - Predicting Survival of Titanic Passengers||2h 6m|
|Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction||2h 28m|
|Machine Learning Python Case Study - Develop Movie Recommendation Engine||51m|
|R Practical - Employee Attrition Prediction using Random Forest Technique and R||1h 6m|
|Project on Term Deposit Prediction using Logistic Regression CART Algorithm||1h 38m|
|Project - Credit Default using Logistic Regression||3h 2m|
|Project - House Price Prediction using Linear Regression||3h 12m|
|Poisson Regression with SAS Stat||2h 22m|
|Machine Learning Project using Caret in R||1h 58m|
|Time Series Analysis in Python - Sales Forecasting||2h 12m|
|Machine Learning Project - K-Means Clustering using R||43m|
|Course Name||Machine Learning Training in Pune|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||178+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Machine learning using Python, Deep Learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Projects on Machine learning.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Machine Learning and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 19 courses, 29 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each19 course, 29 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Machine Learning Training in Pune Curriculum
We aim to train a knowledge seeker with the machine learning concepts starting from the basics to the advanced level. The Machine Learning Training in Pune is designed in a structured manner so that it is easily accessible to users. All topics which are covered as part of this training have an ample number of hands-on projects and sessions to not only improve the theoretical concepts but also give working knowledge on these topics.
This is structured machine learning training for all those who want to learn something trending. This training contains modules arranged in a way so that it covers the basics of machine learning to the most advanced concepts like natural language processing. This Machine Learning Training in Pune starts with imparting knowledge on statistics essentials which will be used in all the algorithm analysis and design going further. Covers topics like the TensorFlow and multiple hands-on projects to get a detailed understanding of concepts. Programming languages like R and Python will be used while you get trained in machine learning. After this Machine Learning Training in Pune successfully you will be awarded a certificate that you can use as an asset in CV while seeking or switching jobs.
Machine Learning Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is the study of a set of algorithms that are designed to such systems that are capable to use their data sets to derive any conclusion of decision for the situation provided. The machines which do not require external help to accomplish the tasks require regressive machine training, knowledge directory, multiple use cases enabling machine learning. The outcome which we get from these algorithms is based on probability, statistics, permutations, and various mathematical models. We see such an implication of machine learning in advanced games like chess. Every chance which system plays is intended to get the victory for the system. The system learns from our moves too. This way system evolves over machine learning. There are two major branches of machine learning. They are:
Unsupervised learning: In this type of learning the system learns from the data we pump into it. It uses a processor coupled with its knowledge bank to deduct a logic and store it as a learning.
Supervised learning: In this method, we train machines extensively with big data set covering each possible use case.
Machine learning works closely with mathematics and computer statistics as these mathematical models are implied via software to derive a meaningful pattern which in turn helps predict algorithms.
Industry Growth TrendThe machine learning market is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
As a part of this training, various courses will be offered to a trainee. The below list gives an overview of topics to be offered as part of this Machine Learning Training in Pune:
- Machine Learning with R
- Machine Learning with Tensorflow
- Hands-on Deep Learning Training
- Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python
- Octave Machine Learning Training
- Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Machine Learning using Python
- Data Science with R
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Tutorial
- Business Intelligence
- Bayesian Machine Learning: A/B Testing
- Below mentioned are the prerequisites of this training:
- Good internet connectivity since it is online training.
- A system with 1 GB RAM or higher configuration.
- Comfortable with the English language since the course is designed in the English language.
- Basic understanding of probability, calculus, algebra, and statistics.
- Students: Students in college or schools who aspire to make their careers in machine learning can attend this Machine Learning Training in Pune. They will be awarded certification along with the hands-on training which will be added as a feather in their crown to showcase in interviews.
- Experienced Professionals: Professionals who are working in any domain for a long time and seek a change in their career can try this training. This training comes as a full package containing online content along with certification which can be used to showcase in their CVs during interviews.
- Job seekers: People in the market who are searching for a job opportunity in the market and are ready to learn new technology can go for this Machine Learning Training in Pune. The market trends show that the demand for applicants with machine learning skills is rising.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) enthusiasts: Irrespective of job experience and the field one works on, all the AI enthusiasts who seek to learn how automated driving is operated, How automated machines are designed and much more are most invited to attend this training. This Machine Learning Training in Pune will cater to your curiosity in the field and you may end up knowing things which may interest you in taking future endeavors.
- Entrepreneurs: There are a lot of startups like rapcore, Onfido, DataRobot, etc marking their impressions in the market who are working to unleash the power of machine learning. All young entrepreneurs are most invited to attend this Machine Learning Training in Pune to get an idea of how machine learning works.
Machine Learning Training in Pune– FAQ’s
Why should you attend Machine learning training?
This training comes with a great opportunity for all the AI enthusiast who seeks to build their career in this field. One you can have a good salary, job satisfaction, a good learning work environment along working on the latest tools and technologies by learning machine learning at today’s time. To gear up your career and seek these opportunities one should be ready. This Machine Learning Training in Pune trains a trainee making them industry-ready.
How is the market trend for job applicants having Machine learning in their skillset?
We are shifting towards a world of automated machines. Self-driving cars by tesla, amazon’s advertising, google voice are all examples of implementation of machine learning. These companies are investing money to make their products even better and robust. For that, they need skilled people. We should see an upsurge in demand for machine learners to cater to this demand by many corporates.
I am experienced in some other technology, is it beneficial for me to attend this training?
If you are trained in some outdated technology and wish to have a marked shift in your career, then you should not leave this opportunity to learn machine learning. Be in a normal programming language like JAVA or be in any ERP like SAP, Salesforce all of these are being integrated with a machine learning platform to add an “intelligence” factor to themselves. You can have a change, salary hike, and get more interest in your work and add colors to the boring daily routines.
Due to the job profile, I did not work much on coding skills. How much coding should I be practicing to understand machine learning?
There is a significant amount of coding involved while learning machine learning. If you are out of touch of coding then it is suggested to brush up the basics of python or R which will boost your speed in learning this new technology. It is not hard to learn new programming language it just demands some time from you. Machine learning is worth spending time with.
Why should you take up the Machine Learning training in Pune?
Pune being one of the favorite destinations for IT firms provides a wide number of opportunities to job seekers who wish to work on trending technologies.
- One can expect these benefits out of learning machine learning:
- Salary increment as machine learning is still a niche skill found in job applicants.
- Job satisfaction as one gets to solve challenging and interesting puzzles.
- Get to work with a big organization. We see many big IT firms going for machine learning now, this trend then will be followed by small firms too.
- Get to work with knowledgeable experienced IT professionals in machine learning creating an overall positive learning environment in the workplace.
- Get to work on the latest tools and technologies which come with a high cost attached to them. They are not easily accessible from small firms.
What is the Machine Learning market trend in Pune?
According to the Zion Market Research report, the global machine learning market was valued at around USD 1.58 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach approximately USD 20.83 billion in 2024, growing at a CAGR of 44.06% between 2017 and 2024.
- Artificial Intelligence is expanding its reach day by day as it is being implemented by various businesses in their daily activities to get accurate and predictive work done which is repetitive. This field is going to create a lot of opportunities for job seekers who seek to advance their
- Big organizations like Microsoft, Google, Youtube, Netflix are spending in R and D to explore the possibilities to use machine learning in their business models. Applicants will be offered white collard jobs because this skill is still rare in the market.
People who are in some technologies which will be replaced soon by more advanced technologies are suggested to go with this module. This way they will have more options available to them in case they want to switch to better high paying technology.
Nice introductory course if you want to get a basic understanding of what Machine Learning is. You don’t need ridiculous technical chops to gain something from this course, it’s put together in a way that anyone can value from and truly understand it. I’d recommend it to anyone who just wants to dip their toes in the Machine Learning waters.
Thanks team for this awesome set of videos on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Found it useful, specifically from the placement point of view. Now I have a good overview of the subject. I believe it would be beneficial for all students who are interested to know more about AI&ML.
Rakesh Mohan Mohapatra
Introduction to Machine Learning
It is an introductory course that helps in getting a basic understanding of what Machine Learning is. The course is designed in such a way that it doesn’t need any prior technical knowledge to understand it. With the evolution of technology we see today, it is highly recommended to have at least a basic knowledge of what is shared in this course.
Machine Learning with R
This was a really interesting course. I had prior knowledge regarding data analytics, including descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive modeling using various tools, but this course was different. This taught me a lot of things that I did not know as a person who was good at statistics and probability. Overall the course was Good.
Introduction to Machine Learning
Great course, concepts are very well explained and so very easy to grasp and understand the general concepts or ideas revolving around machine learning algorithms. I think you can easily apply some of these skills directly to various problems, even in your research, and can be a great addition to your skills.