Learn from Home Offer
MACHINE LEARNING Course Bundle - 57 Courses in 1 | 32 Mock Tests
220+ Hours of HD Videos
32 Mock Tests & Quizzes
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this MACHINE LEARNING Course Bundle - 57 Courses in 1 | 32 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Machine Learning Training in Pune
|Machine Learning Training in Pune
|You get access to all videos for the lifetime
|220+ Video Hours
|Machine learning using Python, Deep Learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Projects on Machine learning.
|Anyone serious about learning Machine Learning and wants to make a career in this Field
|Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 58 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each58 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Machine Learning Training in Pune Curriculum
We aim to train a knowledge seeker with the machine learning concepts starting from the basics to the advanced level. The Machine Learning Training in Pune is designed in a structured manner so that it is easily accessible to users. All topics which are covered as part of this training have an ample number of hands-on projects and sessions to not only improve the theoretical concepts but also give working knowledge on these topics.
This is structured machine learning training for all those who want to learn something trending. This training contains modules arranged in a way so that it covers the basics of machine learning to the most advanced concepts like natural language processing. This Machine Learning Training in Pune starts with imparting knowledge on statistics essentials which will be used in all the algorithm analysis and design going further. Covers topics like the TensorFlow and multiple hands-on projects to get a detailed understanding of concepts. Programming languages like R and Python will be used while you get trained in machine learning. After this Machine Learning Training in Pune successfully you will be awarded a certificate that you can use as an asset in CV while seeking or switching jobs.
MODULE 1: ML Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Overview of Machine Learning Certification 1m ✔ Microsoft Excel - Master Basic Excel Skills in 6 Hours 6h 44m ✔ Supervised Machine Learning in Python 8h 37m ✔ Supervised Machine Learning with R 2023 - Linear Regression 3h 05m ✔ Machine Learning with Python 2023 5h 17m ✔ Test - Machine Learning with Python Minor Test 1 Test - Machine Learning with Python Minor Test 2 Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Machine Learning Assessment
MODULE 2: Machine Learning with Python
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning using Python 3h 26m ✔ Machine Learning with Python Case Study - Covid19 Mask Detector 2h 05m ✔ Deep Learning: Automatic Image Captioning for Social Media with Tensorflow 2h 23m ✔ Develop a Movie Recommendation Engine 51m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 02m ✔ Predictive Analytics and Modeling with Python 8h 27m ✔ Test - Machine Learning with Python Major Test Test - ML Assessment Exam Test - Mock Exam Machine Learning
MODULE 3: Machine Learning with R
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning with R 20h 25m ✔ Time Series Analysis and Forecasting using R 4h 23m ✔ Project - Fraud Analytics using R 2h 34m ✔ Project - Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel 2h 9m ✔ Case Study - Customer Analytics using Tableau and R 2h 7m ✔ Case Study - Pricing Analytics using Tableau and R 2h 39m ✔ Cluster Analysis and Unsupervised Machine Learning - K-Means Clustering using R 43m ✔ Machine Learning Project using Caret in R 1h 58m ✔ Test - Complete Machine Learning Exam Test - Machine Learning Ultimate Exam Test - R Programming Basic Test Test - Test Series R Programming Test - 2023 R Programming Exam Test - R Programming Complete Exam
MODULE 4: Machine Learning with MS Excel
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Statistical Tools in Microsoft Excel 1h 11m ✔ Learn Microsoft Excel from A-Z: Advanced Level 9h 21m ✔ Microsoft Excel Charts and SmartArt Graphics 6h 4m ✔ Power Excel Training 5h 2m ✔ MS Excel Shortcuts 8h 22m ✔ Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time 2h 47m ✔ Date and Time Functions Microsoft Excel Training 2h 37m ✔ Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel 24m ✔ Graphs & Charts in Microsoft Excel 2013 2h 6m ✔ Financial Functions In MS Excel 2h 36m ✔ Microsoft Excel Solver Tutorial 48m ✔ Microsoft Excel for Financial Analysis 49m ✔ Microsoft Excel for Data Analyst 2h 35m ✔ Business Intelligence using Microsoft Excel 5h 06m ✔ MS Excel Simulations Training 2h 15m ✔ Microsoft Power BI - Business Intelligence for Beginners to Advance 10h 34m ✔ Power BI: Software for Data Visualization 3h 3m ✔ Test - Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel Assessment Exam Test - Complete Excel Exam Test - Ultimate Excel Test
MODULE 5: Machine Learning from Projects & Practicals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on ML - Shipping and Time Estimation 2h 29m ✔ Project on ML - Supply Chain Demand Trends Analysis 1h 09m ✔ Predicting Prices using Regression Techniques 2h 18m ✔ Project on ML - Fraud Detection in Credit Payments 2h 1m ✔ Project on ML - Banking and Credit Frauds 44m ✔ Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio 1h 22m ✔ Random Forest Algorithm using Python 1h 27m ✔ Predictive Analytics and Modeling with Python 8h 27m ✔ Projects and Case Studies on Machine Learning with Python 4h 5m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 02m ✔ Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression 2h 07m ✔ Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics 2h 4m ✔ Predicting Credit Default using Logistic Regression in Python 3h 3m ✔ House Price Prediction using Linear Regression in Python 3h 2m ✔ Poisson Regression with SAS Stat 2h 21m ✔ Test - Complete Machine Learning Exam Test - Machine Learning Ultimate Exam
MODULE 6: Machine Learning Hands-On
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning ZERO to HERO - Hands-on with Tensorflow 13h 03m ✔ Deep Learning ZERO to HERO - Hands-on with Python 11h 17m ✔ Machine Learning with MATLAB 2h 15m ✔ Projects and Case Studies on Machine Learning with Python 4h 5m ✔ Bayesian Statistics & Supervised Machine Learning: A/B Testing 57m ✔ Octave Machine Learning Training - Beginners to Beyond 3h 35m ✔ Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course 12h 13m ✔ Test - Machine Learning Assessment Test - ML Assessment Exam Test - Mock Exam Machine Learning
MODULE 7: Mock Tests & Quizzes
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Test - 2023 Excel Exam Test - Assessment Exam 2022 Test - 2022 Excel Mock Exam Test - Excel 2023 Assessment Exam Test - Complete Excel Test 2023 Test - 2023 - Excel Mock Exam Test - Test Series R Programming Test - 2023 R Programming Exam Test - R Programming Complete Exam Test - R Programming Practice Test
Machine Learning Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is the study of a set of algorithms that are designed to such systems that are capable to use their data sets to derive any conclusion of decision for the situation provided. The machines which do not require external help to accomplish the tasks require regressive machine training, knowledge directory, multiple use cases enabling machine learning. The outcome which we get from these algorithms is based on probability, statistics, permutations, and various mathematical models. We see such an implication of machine learning in advanced games like chess. Every chance which system plays is intended to get the victory for the system. The system learns from our moves too. This way system evolves over machine learning. There are two major branches of machine learning. They are:
Unsupervised learning: In this type of learning the system learns from the data we pump into it. It uses a processor coupled with its knowledge bank to deduct a logic and store it as a learning.
Supervised learning: In this method, we train machines extensively with big data set covering each possible use case.
Machine learning works closely with mathematics and computer statistics as these mathematical models are implied via software to derive a meaningful pattern which in turn helps predict algorithms.
Industry Growth TrendThe machine learning market is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
As a part of this training, various courses will be offered to a trainee. The below list gives an overview of topics to be offered as part of this Machine Learning Training in Pune:
- Machine Learning with R
- Machine Learning with Tensorflow
- Hands-on Deep Learning Training
- Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python
- Octave Machine Learning Training
- Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Machine Learning using Python
- Data Science with R
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Tutorial
- Business Intelligence
- Bayesian Machine Learning: A/B Testing
- Below mentioned are the prerequisites of this training:
- Good internet connectivity since it is online training.
- A system with 1 GB RAM or higher configuration.
- Comfortable with the English language since the course is designed in the English language.
- Basic understanding of probability, calculus, algebra, and statistics.
- Students: Students in college or schools who aspire to make their careers in machine learning can attend this Machine Learning Training in Pune. They will be awarded certification along with the hands-on training which will be added as a feather in their crown to showcase in interviews.
- Experienced Professionals: Professionals who are working in any domain for a long time and seek a change in their career can try this training. This training comes as a full package containing online content along with certification which can be used to showcase in their CVs during interviews.
- Job seekers: People in the market who are searching for a job opportunity in the market and are ready to learn new technology can go for this Machine Learning Training in Pune. The market trends show that the demand for applicants with machine learning skills is rising.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) enthusiasts: Irrespective of job experience and the field one works on, all the AI enthusiasts who seek to learn how automated driving is operated, How automated machines are designed and much more are most invited to attend this training. This Machine Learning Training in Pune will cater to your curiosity in the field and you may end up knowing things which may interest you in taking future endeavors.
- Entrepreneurs: There are a lot of startups like rapcore, Onfido, DataRobot, etc marking their impressions in the market who are working to unleash the power of machine learning. All young entrepreneurs are most invited to attend this Machine Learning Training in Pune to get an idea of how machine learning works.
Machine Learning Training in Pune– FAQ’s
Why should you attend Machine learning training?
This training comes with a great opportunity for all the AI enthusiast who seeks to build their career in this field. One you can have a good salary, job satisfaction, a good learning work environment along working on the latest tools and technologies by learning machine learning at today’s time. To gear up your career and seek these opportunities one should be ready. This Machine Learning Training in Pune trains a trainee making them industry-ready.
How is the market trend for job applicants having Machine learning in their skillset?
We are shifting towards a world of automated machines. Self-driving cars by tesla, amazon’s advertising, google voice are all examples of implementation of machine learning. These companies are investing money to make their products even better and robust. For that, they need skilled people. We should see an upsurge in demand for machine learners to cater to this demand by many corporates.
I am experienced in some other technology, is it beneficial for me to attend this training?
If you are trained in some outdated technology and wish to have a marked shift in your career, then you should not leave this opportunity to learn machine learning. Be in a normal programming language like JAVA or be in any ERP like SAP, Salesforce all of these are being integrated with a machine learning platform to add an “intelligence” factor to themselves. You can have a change, salary hike, and get more interest in your work and add colors to the boring daily routines.
Due to the job profile, I did not work much on coding skills. How much coding should I be practicing to understand machine learning?
There is a significant amount of coding involved while learning machine learning. If you are out of touch of coding then it is suggested to brush up the basics of python or R which will boost your speed in learning this new technology. It is not hard to learn new programming language it just demands some time from you. Machine learning is worth spending time with.
Why should you take up the Machine Learning training in Pune?
Pune being one of the favorite destinations for IT firms provides a wide number of opportunities to job seekers who wish to work on trending technologies.
- One can expect these benefits out of learning machine learning:
- Salary increment as machine learning is still a niche skill found in job applicants.
- Job satisfaction as one gets to solve challenging and interesting puzzles.
- Get to work with a big organization. We see many big IT firms going for machine learning now, this trend then will be followed by small firms too.
- Get to work with knowledgeable experienced IT professionals in machine learning creating an overall positive learning environment in the workplace.
- Get to work on the latest tools and technologies which come with a high cost attached to them. They are not easily accessible from small firms.
What is the Machine Learning market trend in Pune?
According to the Zion Market Research report, the global machine learning market was valued at around USD 1.58 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach approximately USD 20.83 billion in 2024, growing at a CAGR of 44.06% between 2017 and 2024.
- Artificial Intelligence is expanding its reach day by day as it is being implemented by various businesses in their daily activities to get accurate and predictive work done which is repetitive. This field is going to create a lot of opportunities for job seekers who seek to advance their
- Big organizations like Microsoft, Google, Youtube, Netflix are spending in R and D to explore the possibilities to use machine learning in their business models. Applicants will be offered white collard jobs because this skill is still rare in the market.
People who are in some technologies which will be replaced soon by more advanced technologies are suggested to go with this module. This way they will have more options available to them in case they want to switch to better high paying technology.
Rakesh Mohan Mohapatra
Introduction to Machine Learning
Machine Learning with R
Introduction to Machine Learning