Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Machine Learning Training in Delhi (17 Courses, 27+ Projects)
17 Online Courses
27 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials
Machine Learning with Tensorflow
Hands-on Deep Learning Training
Machine Learning with R
Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Machine Learning Training in Delhi?
Mobile App Access
About Machine Learning Training in Delhi
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials||8h 01m|
|Machine Learning with Tensorflow||13h 18m|
|Hands-on Deep Learning Training||11h 34m|
|Machine Learning with R||20h 21m|
|Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python||8h 46m|
|Project on ML - Shipping and Time Estimation||2h 01m|
|Project on ML - Supply Chain Demand Trends Analysis||1h 11m|
|Project on ML - Predicting Prices using Regression||2h 21m|
|Project on ML - Fraud Detection in Credit Payments||1h 6m|
|Project on ML - Banking and Credit Frauds||46m|
|Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio||1h 25m|
|Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm||1h 31m|
|Projects on ML - Predictive Modeling with Python||9h 53m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Beginners to Beyond||3h 43m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Intermediate to Advanced||2h 47m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python||6h 36m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 32m|
|Project on AWS - Machine Learning||2h 35m|
|Deep Learning Tutorials||2h 3m|
|Data Science with R||5h 8m|
|Natural Language Processing (NLP) Tutorials||1h 55m|
|Bayesian Machine Learning: A/B Testing||58m|
|Face Detection in Python||18m|
|BIP - Business Intelligence Publisher using Siebel||2h 22m|
|BI - Business Intelligence||14h 51m|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course||12h 27m|
|Project on Python - Sentiment Analysis||1h 08m|
|Projects and Case Studies on Machine Learning||4h 12m|
|Machine Learning with Python Project - Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures||1h 07m|
|Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression||2h 08m|
|Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics||2h 52m|
|Project - Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||4h 33m|
|Project - Linear Regression in Python||2h 15m|
|Project on Python Data Science - Predicting the Survival of Passenger in Titanic||2h 11m|
|Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction||2h 31m|
|Project on Machine Learning - Develop Movie Recommendation Engine with Python||53m|
|Employee Attrition Prediction using Random Forest Technique and R||2h 2m|
|Project on Term Deposit Prediction using Logistic Regression CART Algorithm||1h 43m|
|Project - Credit Default using Logistic Regression||3h 9m|
|Project - House Price Prediction using Linear Regression||2h 8m|
|Poisson Regression Project using SAS Stat||2h 26m|
|Machine Learning Project using Caret in R||1h 6m|
|Forecasting the Sales using Time Series Analysis in Python||2h 29m|
|Machine Learning Project - K-Means Clustering using R||44m|
|Course Name||Machine Learning Training in Delhi|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||159+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Machine learning using Python, Deep Learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Projects on Machine learning.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Machine Learning and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data and analytics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 17 courses, 27 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each17 course, 27 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Machine Learning Training in Delhi Curriculum
The objective of the Machine Learning Training in Delhi is to cater to all those who are intrigued by the concept of Machine learning and want to learn it to use it in their work or want to make this as their career.
In this training, you will be exposed to all the aspects of Machine learning right from the comprehensive courses to intensive training and detailed projects. You will learn about statistics essential in machine learning that forms the base of this course. The Machine Learning Training in Delhi will take you through the application of Machine learning using Tensorflow, Python, Deep Learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian method, and much more. You will also be introduced to the concepts of Artificial Intelligence and Business Intelligence and how they are highly related and useful in the data science field.
Going forward, you will be taken through numerous real-life projects like Supply Chain Demand Trends Analysis, Predicting Prices using Regression, Fraud Detection in Credit Payments, Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures, etc. These case studies are unique to our training that provides you with enough scenarios that one may come across in their work.
This Machine Learning Training in Delhi is focused on offering a practical approach to empower you with problem-solving abilities. Hence, you will get the opportunity to manage hands-on case studies and projects single-handedly, although you will have enough guidance. This is a proven method to make the learning easier for you and prepare you for real-world problems.
Machine Learning Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Machine Learning?
Before diving into the complete Machine learning training, one must understand what machine learning is in the first place, and if you need it. So, let’s understand what machine learning is.
Machine learning is originally a sub-part of computer science to train the machines to make inferences from the data provided and take decisions without any human intervention. It uses models from mathematics, statistics, computer science, and programming to construct and implement algorithms to function without continuous instructions.
For example, if we could train a machine to tell if a person is going to purchase a product or not, based on his past buying behavior, then it may prove to be significant marketing software. Hence, with training, the systems get into a self-learning mode where it learns and evolves continuously from past or any new data.
Machine learning has found its application in several places like the self-driving Google car, Amazon’s Alexa, friend recommendations on Facebook, face recognition, stock market prediction, and even in cyber fraud detection.
Industry Growth TrendThe machine learning market is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which skills will you learn in this Course?
Have a look at the tangible benefits you will gain after taking this online training course:
- Fundamental concepts: Thorough knowledge of every related topic is crucial for becoming a successful data scientist. Machine learning deals with a lot of theory along with programming knowledge. Hence, you will find very detailed topics to explore.
- R language: The most vital programming language for data scientists demands a lot of time training. This Machine learning course exposes students to learn and apply R skills to solve real-time problems, that prove beneficial real scenarios.
- Python programming: Gaining popularity because of its user-friendly interface and usage, Python is huge in demand. So, mastering in both R and Python is going to fetch you the most sought-after jobs in the market.
- It is important for the candidates to understand what they are getting into, and whether they are prepared for it well. Hence, there are a few pre-requisites before taking up this Machine learning training course.
- Basic knowledge of linear algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics is important. A quick revision of high school concepts can help those who don’t remember the basics.
- Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended. Knowledge of any language such as C, C++, Java, or PHP will ensure a better understanding of the programming assignments that this Machine Learning Training in Delhi will introduce.
It is also made possible for students to take a bridge course if pre-requites are not met.
- The Machine learning certification course is intended for a certain audience to whom the training will suit and benefit the most.
- Experienced analysts, business intelligence professionals, junior data scientists who want to polish their skill further to switch to better positions or jobs
- Team Managers and marketing heads looking forward to bringing in new evolved systems and lead a team of data scientists. Machine learning training exposes them to business case studies and real-life scenarios.
- Students and fresh graduates wanting a career as data scientists
Machine Learning Training in Delhi – FAQ’s
Will I get complete training to become a data scientist through this Machine Learning Training in Delhi?
Yes. It trains in all the data science tasks required for your job and prepares you for data science interviews as well. It offers real-life projects and assignments to make sure you can solve them as they come.
Will this machine learning training enable me to get success in the ML role interview?
We have a record of most of our past students that got successfully placed in MNCs and startups. The course only demands complete focus and dedication in completing all assignments and projects.
Does this Machine learning course require advanced level math knowledge?
No. But, some familiarity with high school math is recommended. It only helps you understand the concept better. Thus, we advise a quick revision of basic math skills if required. However, you can still understand the theory part if you focus on the analysis of concepts.
Do I need programming knowledge to take up this Machine Learning Training in Delhi?
A few exercises do require coding knowledge. However, you only need familiarity with the basics of programming. Even if you don’t belong to a technical background, it is fine. You can keep your focus on learning the application of the concepts and use them in supervising others as a manager.
Why should you take up the Machine Learning training in Delhi?
Delhi has always been the hub of training and coaching centers. Rightly so, the capital provides one of the best environments and scope for learning skills from best minds. And it is considered to be the best place not only for training but also for executing these skills you learn. The hub has ample requirements of professionals who excel in skills like Machine learning as the companies know that Machine learning and data science are the future of how things work around us. Hence, the top brands are offering numerous opportunities for students who have mastered the art of Machine learning. It’s your time to land up in your dream job.
What is the Machine Learning market trend in Delhi?
The opportunity in the capital of India has multi-folded since the youth and the brands have realized the strength and impact of Machine learning and data science in various fields of work. Numerous organizations have accepted that machine learning is the future and that they need professionals who are mastered in this skill. Taking Machine Learning Training in Delhi will expose you to a handful of reputed jobs that will not only help secure your future but also command a handsome compensation for your skills. In addition to Delhi, the neighboring regions like Gurgaon and Noida have become a corporate hub for Machine learning and data science jobs.
Hence, if you are looking for a rewarding career that offers the brightest future to you, you will want to get certified. Undergoing this Machine learning training in Delhi will prove to be one of the best decisions you will be proud of.
- Machine learning in metro cities like Delhi is especially becoming a very fulfilling and in-demand career. These are a few of the clear trends that many of our past students in Delhi felt after successfully going through this Machine learning course:
- The practical nature of the course focuses mainly on hands-on exercises and projects fusing it with theoretical concepts. Thus, students find it very logical to solve real-life machine learning problems.
- The intensive training given helped crack the most-demanding job interviews that they were doubtful about before the course.
- After completing this Machine Learning Training in Delhi, they were able to work as data scientists handle the projects all alone boasting their skills.
Rakesh Mohan Mohapatra
Introduction to Machine Learning
Machine Learning with R
Introduction to Machine Learning