Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Machine Learning Training in Bangalore (17 Courses, 27+ Projects)
17 Online Courses
27 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials
Machine Learning with Tensorflow
Hands-on Deep Learning Training
Machine Learning with R
Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Machine Learning Training in Bangalore?
Mobile App Access
About Machine Learning Training in Bangalore
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials||8h 01m|
|Machine Learning with Tensorflow||13h 18m|
|Hands-on Deep Learning Training||11h 34m|
|Machine Learning with R||20h 21m|
|Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python||8h 46m|
|Project on ML - Shipping and Time Estimation||2h 01m|
|Project on ML - Supply Chain Demand Trends Analysis||1h 11m|
|Project on ML - Predicting Prices using Regression||2h 21m|
|Project on ML - Fraud Detection in Credit Payments||1h 6m|
|Project on ML - Banking and Credit Frauds||46m|
|Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio||1h 25m|
|Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm||1h 31m|
|Projects on ML - Predictive Modeling with Python||9h 53m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Beginners to Beyond||3h 43m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Intermediate to Advanced||2h 47m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python||6h 36m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 32m|
|Project on AWS - Machine Learning||2h 35m|
|Deep Learning Tutorials||2h 3m|
|Data Science with R||5h 8m|
|Natural Language Processing (NLP) Tutorials||1h 55m|
|Bayesian Machine Learning: A/B Testing||58m|
|Face Detection in Python||18m|
|BIP - Business Intelligence Publisher using Siebel||2h 22m|
|BI - Business Intelligence||14h 51m|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course||12h 27m|
|Project on Python - Sentiment Analysis||1h 08m|
|Projects and Case Studies on Machine Learning||4h 12m|
|Machine Learning with Python Project - Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures||1h 07m|
|Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression||2h 08m|
|Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics||2h 52m|
|Project - Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||4h 33m|
|Project - Linear Regression in Python||2h 15m|
|Project on Python Data Science - Predicting the Survival of Passenger in Titanic||2h 11m|
|Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction||2h 31m|
|Project on Machine Learning - Develop Movie Recommendation Engine with Python||53m|
|Employee Attrition Prediction using Random Forest Technique and R||2h 2m|
|Project on Term Deposit Prediction using Logistic Regression CART Algorithm||1h 43m|
|Project - Credit Default using Logistic Regression||3h 9m|
|Project - House Price Prediction using Linear Regression||2h 8m|
|Poisson Regression Project using SAS Stat||2h 26m|
|Machine Learning Project using Caret in R||1h 6m|
|Forecasting the Sales using Time Series Analysis in Python||2h 29m|
|Machine Learning Project - K-Means Clustering using R||44m|
|Course Name||Machine Learning Training in Bangalore|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||159+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||You get to learn data science using R, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big data & Hadoop, Predictive Modeling, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, and other areas under Data Science.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data and analytics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each17 course, 27 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Machine Learning Training in Bangalore Curriculum
We have structured the curriculum to focus on Statistics Essentials, Machine Learning with TensorFlow, Machine Learning with R, Scikit in Python with Hands-on Deep Learning, and intense training.
We make our students have a good command over machine learning by assigning relative projects on Shipping and Time Estimation, Predicting the Prices by regression, Chain Demand Trends Analysis, Banking, and Credit Frauds, Detection in credit Payments, using an algorithm such as Random Forest Algorithm, Bayesian Machine Learning.
We provide an intensive study on R programming, Churn Prediction Model using R studio, HR Attrition, and on Analytics with R.
Python forms an integral part of the curriculum as it gets integrated with Artificial intelligence. Use of Python is seen at Face Detection, Sentiment Analysis, Predictive modeling with Python, Predicting Diabetes on Diagnostic measures, Linear Regression in Python, etc.
We also provide Octave Machine Learning Training and use BIP( Business Intelligence Publishes ) using Siebel in this Machine Learning Training in Bangalore.
Machine Learning Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Machine Learning Training?
The goal of machine learning is to create an accurate model that answers the question that is asked to it most of the time. This model needs to be trained and it has to work on some sets of training data.
The first and most important step is gathering the data. To make sure that a prediction is accurate, the quality and quantity of data chosen for the purpose need to be proper. Then the data is loaded into a suitable place and a pertinent data visualization is performed on the data.
The next step involves choosing a model and then the training of data is done and then the evaluation is done. After that parameter tuning is done and finally the prediction.
Industry Growth TrendThe machine learning market is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
Below are the skills that you will find yourself well versed with, once you attend our training:
- The Machine Learning and Statistics essentials: which includes Business Intelligence and ensures to form a bridge between Business Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Basic concepts of ML, AI, Deep Learning: With the help of TensorFlow all the basics will be brushed up along with state-space search and Heuristic searches. You will also learn about rule-based programming and decision making with R and Python.
- Several hands-on projects on ML will be assigned: Covering fundamentals of Data Manipulation, KNN, Decision Tree, Feature extraction, Gaussian Mixture Models, hypothesis testing, sampling, statistical distribution, Bayesian Model, AB testing concepts, regression, etc.
- Below are the perquisites for people who are looking to pursue a career in Machine Learning:
- Programming Language: Knowing programming languages like R and Python are important skills one needs to know. Implementing machine learning libraries is possible with the help of python and R as they have in-build libraries for this purpose.
- Probability: A strong foundation in probability is needed as a strong insight is needed to predict the likelihood of occurrence of a possibility. Hence, a strong command over probability is needed.
- Calculus: Machine Learning algorithm requires one to be good at calculus for modeling the algorithm.
- Linear Algebra: Is required as a lot of work revolves around transforming and performing operations over the datasets.
- Statistics: Inferential statistics help at drawing information from raw data and a Data Scientist must have this skillset.
- Below is the target audience for the Machine Learning Training in Bangalore:
- Firstly, it to be understood that machine learning can be learned by anyone who keeps the desire to make it in the machine language world. A strong will and inherent desire can get someone right into the machine learning career path.
- Software Engineers: As software engineers have a strong aptitude for writing code it can come in handy for writing machine learning algorithms. All one needs is to have the right skillset by their side.
- Software Developers: Are mostly concerned about creating flow charts determining the infrastructure between the flow of computer networks. They have ample knowledge over distributed-processing, memory, cache working, etc. They can also opt for machine learning transitions in their careers.
- Business Analyst, Data Analyst, and people from other fields: They can also take up machine learning courses if they have the grit and determination for the field.
Machine Learning Training in Bangalore – FAQ’s
Here are some of the basic FAQ asked:
How are AI and Machine Learning related?
AI deals with solving problems that humans can but computers cannot do and Machine Learning forms as the subfield of AI concerned with developing algorithms that computers can learn and predict from the models to perform those tasks.
What is the real-world application of Machine Learning?
There are many real-world applications at present and the future may open avenues for more. Here are some listed:
Netflix/Amazon: Recommendation of movies, series in Netflix, Amazon brings up complementary products that a customer may choose concerning the recent purchase a customer might have done.
Finance: Stock market trends are determined with the help of machine learning techniques like sentiment analysis.
Text and speech recognition: Voice assistance(Siri), credit card fraud detection, language translation services, etc.
Advertisement at Social Network: Selection of relevant ads to show by the data mining of personal information.
Astronomy: Helpful in autonomous mars robot and also in the identification of relevant information in large astronomical data.
Drug Discovery and Biology: Machine Learning has great potential at discovering drugs and can immensely contribute to society.
Why should one take up this course in Bangalore?
There are many good Machine Learning training institutes in Bangalore. And Educba is one of the best at its work and in the service it provides. Here you will have an opportunity to study and learn the most sort after the job profession at a very reasonable price with good trainers and great technical support provided the Educba team. In a place like Bangalore, it is better to have an attitude of an opportunist and one should not miss out on such an opportunity.
What is the Machine Learning Market Trend in Bangalore?
Machine Learning jobs are rising in a booming scale as the industry realizes the importance of having their analysis derived from machine learning techniques. With so many tech giants and industries present in Bangalore, there will be so many job requirements in this domain. It is the most trending technology in the technical world. It is considered amongst the most promising career option of the 21st century. All the leading organizations will be on the lookout for people who can work with machine learning algorithms and data science jobs.
Prospects of Machine Learning experts are going to be 2.3 million by 2020, a report by Gartner. As Bangalore is the IT hub it is said that there will be 9.8 times more jobs for Machine Learning than there was 5 years ago.
- Machine Learning Training in Bangalore is a great opportunity if someone wants to understand the subject from scratch. Online classes conducted it helps the professionals to attend these classes at their convenient time by receiving good technical support and mobile app access.
- Industry growth is on the rise and there will be heavy requirements of machine Learning professionals by 2022 as the market grows. Also, a nearly 47% hike is expected for people who have their career in machine learning. There are even 200+ career transitions after one is skilled at the skills which a machine learning training provides. In short, we try our best to make a complete package for an aspiring Machine Learning enthusiast.
Rakesh Mohan Mohapatra
Introduction to Machine Learning
Machine Learning with R
Introduction to Machine Learning