Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad (17 Courses, 27+ Projects)
17 Online Courses
27 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials
Machine Learning with Tensorflow
Hands-on Deep Learning Training
Machine Learning with R
Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad?
Mobile App Access
About Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Machine Learning - Statistics Essentials||8h 01m|
|Machine Learning with Tensorflow||13h 18m|
|Hands-on Deep Learning Training||11h 34m|
|Machine Learning with R||20h 21m|
|Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python||8h 46m|
|Project on ML - Shipping and Time Estimation||2h 01m|
|Project on ML - Supply Chain Demand Trends Analysis||1h 11m|
|Project on ML - Predicting Prices using Regression||2h 21m|
|Project on ML - Fraud Detection in Credit Payments||1h 6m|
|Project on ML - Banking and Credit Frauds||46m|
|Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio||1h 25m|
|Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm||1h 31m|
|Projects on ML - Predictive Modeling with Python||9h 53m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Beginners to Beyond||3h 43m|
|Octave Machine Learning Training - Intermediate to Advanced||2h 47m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python||6h 36m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 32m|
|Project on AWS - Machine Learning||2h 35m|
|Deep Learning Tutorials||2h 3m|
|Data Science with R||5h 8m|
|Natural Language Processing (NLP) Tutorials||1h 55m|
|Bayesian Machine Learning: A/B Testing||58m|
|Face Detection in Python||18m|
|BIP - Business Intelligence Publisher using Siebel||2h 22m|
|BI - Business Intelligence||14h 51m|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Training Course||12h 27m|
|Project on Python - Sentiment Analysis||1h 08m|
|Projects and Case Studies on Machine Learning||4h 12m|
|Machine Learning with Python Project - Predict Diabetes on Diagnostic Measures||1h 07m|
|Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression||2h 08m|
|Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics||2h 52m|
|Project - Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||4h 33m|
|Project - Linear Regression in Python||2h 15m|
|Project on Python Data Science - Predicting the Survival of Passenger in Titanic||2h 11m|
|Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction||2h 31m|
|Project on Machine Learning - Develop Movie Recommendation Engine with Python||53m|
|Employee Attrition Prediction using Random Forest Technique and R||2h 2m|
|Project on Term Deposit Prediction using Logistic Regression CART Algorithm||1h 43m|
|Project - Credit Default using Logistic Regression||3h 9m|
|Project - House Price Prediction using Linear Regression||2h 8m|
|Poisson Regression Project using SAS Stat||2h 26m|
|Machine Learning Project using Caret in R||1h 6m|
|Forecasting the Sales using Time Series Analysis in Python||2h 29m|
|Machine Learning Project - K-Means Clustering using R||44m|
|Course Name||Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||159+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Machine learning using Python, Deep Learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Projects on Machine learning.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning Machine Learning and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Familiarity with at least one programming language is recommended|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 17 courses, 27 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each17 course, 27 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad Curriculum
The course is fully designed to meet the current requirement of ML Engineers in the market. This course focuses on teaching the machine learning algorithms, how they work mathematically, and how to utilize them in a programming language. We have used free, open-source programming languages like Python and R Programming. It also contains programming assignments for practice which will give you hands-on experience. This Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad will explain to you in detail how the ML algorithms work mathematically.
You will get an overview of Scikit-learn, machine learning library for building neural networks, and data preprocessing. In addition to this, you will learn about R programming language which is important because of its versatility in the field of statistics. Here in this course, you will get to know about statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and visualization in R programming. Here you will get the hands-on experience and live projects on Machine Learning along with examples. The projects will help you in a better understanding of the concepts and topics.
Additionally, this Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad will give you clear and straightforward explanations and examples to boost your overall machine learning techniques. Overall, the course material is extremely well-rounded and versatile. With the help of this course, you can carry the professional tag of ML Expert.
Machine Learning Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Machine Learning Course?
Machine learning is an excellent enactment of artificial intelligence (AI) which provides the systems with the ability to learn automatically with events and improve based on experience without being programmed explicitly. Machine Learning can be used to perform complex tasks without even explicitly coding it. All of this is achieved by training the computer with lots and lots of data. Machine learning anchors on the building of such computer programs which can access and use data to learn for themselves.
The program starts with the beginning of learning with observations of data, such as direct experience, any known example, or a pre-configured instruction, etc. to search for patterns in data and based on the learning from this make better decisions in the future when the same examples follow. The primary goal is to empower the computers to learn automatically without the assistance or intervention of humans and adjust their actions accordingly.
Industry Growth TrendThe machine learning market is expected to grow from USD 1.03 Billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
This Machine Learning course is a comprehensive course for mastering various aspects of Machine Learning. You will learn about Machine learning using Python, Deep Learning, Data Science with R, Face Detection in Python, Bayesian Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Projects on Machine learning.
- Machine Learning with Python – It includes ML Model development with Python.
- Machine Learning with R – It includes the concept of classification of a real dataset using R programming.
- Machine Learning with Tensorflow – It includes things such as representation, state-space search, Heuristic search, logic and reasoning, rule-based programming, decision making, etc.
- Deep Learning – It includes things like text preprocessing and feature extraction etc.
- Artificial intelligence With Python – It includes face detection at an advanced level with detailed concepts.
- Data Science with R
- Natural Language Processing(NLP)
- Projects on ML – Example: Shipping and time estimation, Supply Chain Demand Trend Analysis, Predicting prices using regression, Banking, and credit frauds, and many more.
- Ideal learners for this Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad are prepared individuals who have:
- Some programming knowledge, preferably in Python and R programming.
- Some knowledge of mathematics on linear algebra, probability theory, calculus, statistics, graph theory, optimization methods (Lagrange multipliers).
- Strong interest in Artificial Intelligence.
- The curiosity of learning top things around in the market.
- Immense passion and dedication towards learning about new technologies.
- The patience of constant learning as a habit.
- Strong knowledge of Data Analysis as this is the first skill you need to get things done.
- Students – Students pursuing a degree, diploma, or engineering in data science or machine learning or artificial intelligence and want to gain additional knowledge can go for this Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad.
- Professionals – Professionals who want to work in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning. Also, IT professionals looking for a career switch into the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Beginners – an individual who has a strong interest in learning Machine learning or Artificial intelligence can opt for this training for more hands-on experience. It is also useful for anyone who wants to make their career and expand their knowledge of Machine learning.
Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad – FAQ’s
Why should one learn Machine Learning?
Humans learn from their experience whereas the ML system learns from data they have been fed. If anyone, whether a student or working professional has the knowledge and pro-efficiency on Data management then learning ML, would make you more knowledgeable in data science and thus more attractive in the job market. It brings in better career opportunities and directly linked to Data Science.
Which roles/jobs you get into after learning the Machine Learning course?
Anyone knowing Machine Learning will have a wide variety of opportunities before them. So students taking Machine learning Certification have the following opportunities – Software Engineer, Software Developer, Designer in Human-Centered Machine Learning, Data Scientist, Computational linguist, and many more.
Why should you take up the Machine Learning course online?
The demand of ML Engineer, AI Engineer is more in today’s market but the supply is less. As we have very few experienced people in this field. This Machine Learning online course will provide you with all the skills needed to become an ML Specialist.
What is the average salary offered for ML Engineers in India?
Start-ups are paying higher than large companies and giving an average salary of Rs.8 Lakhs per annum to Data Scientist which is about 10% higher than Big Giants.
What are the top companies hiring ML professionals?
IT giants like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, or e-commerce companies like Flipkart, Amazon, or the thousands of startups, everyone wants ML Engineers who can make sense of their large amounts of data.
Is it mandatory to have experience in Machine Learning to get a job as an ML Engineer?
The most important thing to become ML Engineer is knowing. Today companies are realizing the importance of data and giving preference to knowledge over experience.
Why should you take up the Machine Learning course in Hyderabad?
As companies are adopting artificial intelligence technologies, machine learning has become popular in demand and is widely applied to business. But the required skill-set is met by very few people as there is less number of experienced people in this field in India. One should go for the machine learning course in Hyderabad is due to its high demand in the market and widespread opportunities. So, opting machine learning course will help you to kick-start your career.
What is the Machine Learning market trend in Hyderabad?
Hyderabad emerged as a promising city for job seekers recently as it is outpacing its peers in attracting ML talents and has become a leading AI hub in India. In fact, as per market research, the number of opportunities has increased in machine learning but there is a shortage of top talent with the right skills. Because nowadays companies are seeking out only the best of the best. Any individual looking for a career in this field should put in the effort to gain knowledge through this Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad.
- In the coming future, the
- looks promising. There is an urgent need for experienced professionals who are trained in Data Science and Deep learning that matches the requirements. If you want to be one of those experienced professionals, then prepare yourself through this Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad and get certified. Learning machine learning courses not only prepares you for ML jobs but also gives you a proper overview of all the machine learning requirements.
- Career growth – As machine learning is the hottest career choice across the world, getting expertise in machine learning is the first step via this training.
- Show your expertise – As the employers are giving jobs on various factors, getting machine learning certified adds the icing on the cake.
- Big bucks tech – Machine learning jobs are highly paid due to its increased demand.
- Keep pace with the latest technologies – Enrolling in this Machine Learning Course in Hyderabad will keep you upgraded with new technologies and tools in machine learning without any worry.
Rakesh Mohan Mohapatra
Introduction to Machine Learning
Machine Learning with R
Introduction to Machine Learning