Learn from Home Offer
HADOOP Course Bundle - 32 Courses in 1 | 4 Mock Tests
170 of HD Videos
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this HADOOP Course Bundle - 32 Courses in 1 | 4 Mock Tests?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Hadoop Training in Pune
|Online Hadoop Training in Pune
|You get access to all 32 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|170 Video Hours
|You get to learn MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Mahout, NoSQL, Oozie, Flume, Storm, Avro, Spark, Splunk, Sqoop, Cloudera and various application-based Projects on Hadoop.
|Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics
|Basic knowledge of data analytics, programming skills, Linux operating system, SQL
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 32 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each32 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|Ubuntu, Java, Open Source- Hadoop
|64-512 GB RAM
|Speaker / Headphone
Hadoop Training in Pune Curriculum
In this Hadoop Training in Pune, you will learn about Architecture of Hadoop 2.X Cluster, Production Hadoop Cluster, Modes available in Hadoop Cluster, important Hadoop 2.x configuration files, Data Loading Techniques using Sqoop & Flume, and how to set up Single Node and Multi-Node Hadoop Cluster Along with basic Hadoop Administration task such as cluster managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- The candidate will also learn about how to design distributed systems that manage big data using Hadoop and related technologies.
- How to use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing the data.
- How to work with Pig and Spark to build scripts for more complex processing of Hadoop cluster information.
- This Hadoop Training in Pune will also cover the analysis of relational data by using tools such as Hive and MySQL. And by using MongoDB, Cassandra, and HBase tools, you can analyze non-relational data.
- This Hadoop Training in Pune will help you to understand how to connect twitter to Spark. It will also cover how streaming takes place in Spark in real-time, along with moving the data output using APACHE STORM.
- You will learn how tools such as Zeppelin, Hue, YARN, Mesos, Zookeeper, Tez, and Oozie manage Hadoop clusters.
- How to Publish Data to your Hadoop cluster using, Sqoop, Flume, and Kafka, etc. Query Data using applications such as Phoenix, Drill.
- How to select perfect data storage technology for your application based on requirements.
- Testing applications in Hadoop using MRUnit and other automated testing tools.
MODULE 1: Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course 2h 9m ✔ Hadoop Architecture and HDFS 6h 13m ✔ MapReduce - Beginners 3h 01m ✔ MapReduce - Advanced 5h 35m ✔ Hive - Beginners 2h 47m ✔ Test - NTA UGC NET Paper 2 History- Mini Quiz Test - AGILE Project Management
MODULE 2: Apache PIG and HIVE
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Hive - Advanced 5h 11m ✔ PIG - Beginners 2h 1m ✔ PIG - Advanced 2h 13m ✔ Test - NTA UGC NET Paper 2 Management- Mini Quiz Test - Practice AGILE - Beginner to Advanced
MODULE 3: NoSQL| MongoDB| OOZIE| STORM| SPARK| SPLUNK
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details NoSQL Fundamentals 2h 01m ✔ Mahout 3h 51m ✔ Apache Oozie 2h 13m ✔ Apache Storm 2h 4m ✔ Apache Spark - Beginners 1h 5m ✔ Apache Spark - Advanced 6h 14m ✔ Splunk Fundamentals 8h 33m ✔ Splunk Advanced 01 - Knowledge Objects 9h 29m ✔ Splunk Advanced 02 - Administration 39h ✔ Test - NTA UGC NET Paper 2 Political Science- Mini Quiz Test - Practice Exam - Social Media Marketing
MODULE 4: Advanced Projects based Learning
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Hadoop - Sales Data Analysis 47m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Tourism Survey Analysis 53m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Faculty Data Management 35m ✔ Project on Hadoop - E-Commerce Sales Analysis 35m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Salary Analysis 49m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Health Survey Analysis using HDFS 56m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Traffic Violation Analysis 1h 25m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce 2h 33m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE 2h 2m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce 53m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop 3h 34m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG 5h 26m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce 3h 02m ✔ Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera 1h 22m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Log Data Analysis 1h 32m ✔ Test - ICSE Class 10 - English Exam Test - Professional US GAAP Exam - Mock Series
Hadoop Training – Certificate of Completion
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is an open-source Apache platform developed in java that allows large data sets to be processed through computer clusters using simple programming models. The implementation of the Hadoop system operates in an environment that provides distributed processing and computing across computer clusters. Hadoop is designed to scale up to thousands of machines from a single server, each offering computing resources and storage.
Because Hadoop is based on Java, it is compatible with all platforms. And that’s the purpose behind Java as Hadoop’s key requirement. Hadoop consists essentially of two main components which are as follows:
- MapReduce is a complex part of Hadoop which is a YARN-based system for parallel processing of large data sets. It can handle Multi-Terabyte information quickly and easily.
- HDFS: HDFS is a part of the Apache Hadoop project. It is the world’s most reliable storage system. Its design is to store the large file and it provides high throughput. If any file has to be written in HDFS, it is broken into small pieces of data known as blocks. A default block size of 128 MB which can be extended as per the requirements.
As we know Hadoop works in a master-slave system, HDFS also has 2 types of nodes that work in the same manner. There are 2 nodes in the cluster such as name nodes and data nodes. The name node manages all the slave nodes and assigns work to them. Whereas Data nodes are used to read and write operation of the files from the clients of the file system. It does Block formation, deletion, and replication by the Name Node instruction.
Hadoop built applications operate on large data sets spread through standardized computer clusters. Commodity computers are common and inexpensive. These are primarily useful for achieving greater low-cost computing power.
Compared to data residing in a personal computer system’s local file system. Whereas in Hadoop, data resides in a distributed file system called a Hadoop distributed file system. The computation model is based on the concept of’ Data Locality’ in which computational logic is sent to information containing cluster nodes. This logic is a compiled version of a code written in Java. It is stored in Hadoop HDFS.
Industry Growth TrendThe hadoop big data analytics market is projected to grow from USD 6.71 Billion in 2016 to USD 40.69 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 43.4% between 2016 and 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
Which skills you will learn in this training?
Knowing Hadoop completely will encourage you to tweak its parameters, write new scripts, understand the behavior of Hadoop. All of this will make you run Hadoop at a low cost reliably. You will learn about Scaling of Hadoop with more nodes, increasing or decreasing Hadoop’s replication factor, etc. As we have already know Hadoop means processing a large amount of data. Hence by doing this Hadoop course, you will learn how to process data from audio, logs, videos as well as data which is generated by computers. This processing of the data can be in any form such as real-time processing, block processing, etc
In this Hadoop Training in Pune, you will be working on real-time projects and tasks with major consequences in real-world business environments, thus it will help you in your IT career.
- Basic Java knowledge: As we saw previously, Hadoop is consist of HDFS & MapReduce learning. All MapReduce written programs or scripts are in the form of Map & Reduce tasks. However, prior knowledge of Java and SQL will be helpful but is not compulsory. If you want to brush up skills of Java and SQL, You can check out Educba’s Java Courses as well.
- Training in the field of Big Data and Analytics is a good decision for a smart career. According to Allied Market Research, by 2021, the global Hadoop market will hit $84.6 trillion and the US alone will have a shortage of 1.4-1.9 million Hadoop data analysts. The advantages of Hadoop are copious. Some additional certification adds up to your resume and qualification’s value. If you have mention of Hadoop Certification, you can easily get noticed by recruiters. You also have the opportunity to explore the whole new set of possibilities in the Big Data world. This Hadoop Training in Pune is helpful for
- Data Engineers, Software Developers, Software Architects, Professionals ETL and Data Warehousing, as well as Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data fields.
Hadoop Training in Pune– FAQ’s
Does this Hadoop Training in Pune provide all the training required to become a professional in this field?
Yes of course. It explains everything you need to learn to deal with any analytical and big data problem as well as it will help you to crack your interview of the dream job profile of Data Scientist in the Company.
After this Hadoop training, will I be able to qualify the interview Hadoop Professional roles?
Since taking this Hadoop Training in Pune, most of our fellow students have successfully positioned themselves in MNCs and various successful Startups During interviews and job applications, those students who are focused and complete all assignments and projects performing excellently in their jobs.
Would this Hadoop Training in Pune help me in my career advancement?
One aspect was consistent with gradual progress in Hadoop, understanding the earlier components helped to understand the new components. Even the functionality of Spark is easy to understand if someone knows the Hadoop. Big Data is something that gets bigger every day so that developments in big data technology won’t stop, but Hadoop is a must known ability in the current scenario. So yes, doing Hadoop Certification will help in your IT Career.
Can I learn Hadoop without prior knowledge of data analysis?
For part, the answer may vary. It becomes difficult to understand the importance of storage in Hadoop without the basic knowledge of Analytics. You certainly understand the system structure and operating standards if you don’t have a basic knowledge. Nevertheless, it may not be that easy to relate to analytics. Get your basics right, and to do this Hadoop Training in Pune you are more than welcome.
Why should you take up the Hadoop Training in Pune?
Educba is one of the few IT education institutes in Pune that have a separate Hadoop training course. Educba experts are employed for this Hadoop training course. Educba institute is very highly ranked in Pune and great for anyone who wants the best Hadoop institute.
What is the Hadoop market trend in Pune?
As we saw previously, there is a dramatic increase in Hadoop systems, resources, and applications focused on in the era of the internet. And these developments affect not only the computer industry but the whole range of industries such as healthcare, transportation, manufacturing, entertainment, agriculture, etc.,
And as top companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T infotech, Cognizant, etc. in Pune invest heavily in research and development for Hadoop and its numerous offshoots, this advancement in Hadoop technologies only increases every year. So there is a huge demand in Hadoop profiles in Pune right now. So be ready for your dream job in the Hadoop field by taking this comprehensive course of Hadoop with Educba.
Big Data and Hadoop Training
Nice Learning Experience
Hadoop overview training feedback
Bigdata basic introduction
Hadoop Master Series Couse
Best short term course on BIG DATA and HADOOP