Free Machine Learning Course
Machine Learning Course4+ hours
Skills you will master
- Machine Learning ML
- Artificial Intelligence AI
- Deep Learning
- R Programming
- Bayesian Methods
- A/B Testing
- Face Detection
- Business Intelligence BI
- Hypothesis Testing
- Adaboost Regressor
Online Free Machine Learning Course
This Free Machine Learning Certification Course includes a comprehensive online Machine Learning Course with 4+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn about Machine learning algorithms, statistics & probability, time series, clustering, classification and chart types.
In a modern time when e-commerce and social media is booming with rocket speed, data is becoming the most crucial part of the internet at the same pace. In a daily basis, the e-commerce websites like Amazon, eBay, Flipkart, Myntra and such sites are collecting hundred thousands of heterogeneous data which is definitely used later to per their business requirement. In this sheet dynamic world of technology, all the e-commerce giants are worried about a single that which is called artificial intelligence in which the system or machine applies their understanding to verify the data and to ensure the integrity of the data.
Artificial intelligence is a huge domain and here in this course, we are going to cover its submodule called Machine learning. By its name, it sounds very clear that it’s a kind of technology where the machine is supposed to serve the purpose on its own without human intervention. These days it is very common to say chatbot on the official website of any organization, that is nothing but the example of artificial intelligence or machine learning. So let’s go to explore much about this as we have a lot for you waiting inside the course.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About Free Machine Learning Course
|Course Name||Online Free Machine Learning Course|
|Deal||You get access to all the videos for Free for the Lifetime|
|Hours||4+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn about Machine learning algorithms, statistics & probability, time series, clustering, classification and chart types.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about learning machine learning and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Machine learning would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Free Machine Learning Course Curriculum
In this section, each module of the Free Course on Machine Learning the course is explained.
- In this course, we will be covering each and every topic that comes under machine learning. The course has been designed by considering the needs or requirements of folks from beginner to advance level. The entire course has been further divided into six sub-modules where each submodule has one or more videos to explain the topics to you. The course starts with an introduction to machine learning case studies where you will get to know about the real cases where machine learning has been implemented. The first module is all about the introduction to this topic where you will also be explained the new terms that fall under machine learning.
- After the first module, you will come across the main topics that are used to actually work with machine learning. The next section will be about Linear regression which is one of the very crucial topics of artificial intelligence or machine learning. You will be explained this topic using an example which will make you understand this very precisely. The next topic in this Free Machine Learning Course will be clustering. In this topic, the educator will show you some real examples to give you insight into how these features enhance the efficiency of this technology.
- From the fourth module, you will jump to the advanced part of machine learning that is used to solve the complex problems. Time series is the next important module in this tutorial after clustering. You will be working with time-related components in this section. You will learn how timings can be integrated or introduced in machine learning to make the outcome more productive. After that, you will jump to the fifth module which is about solving the simple classification problem with a python case study. Here you will get the exposure of working with Python to implement machine learning.
- The module will be predicting defaulting on credit card applications. In this module, you will be learning how machine learning could be used to protect the credit card from getting breached by the defaulters. Overall, the entire course will give you an insight into everything that falls under machine learning together with real life or incident based examples.
Free Machine Learning Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning may be defined as the subpart of artificial intelligence which is concerned with the study of algorithms that has been developed to make the machine or system take decisions. In machine learning, the computer system has been made to understand the patterns of any action and react by themselves accordingly without human intervention. The application deployed in the system by the virtue of machine learning analyses the scenario and perform a specific task based on that. It can also be concluded that it makes the computer do things on their own.
For illustration, the chatbots that you can find in the official website of any organizations are the perfect example of machine learning. The chatbot asks you for your query and based on the pattern matching the string you entered, in response you in a matter of seconds. The interesting part of the machine learning is, it mitigates the human’s effort to perform the task which is supposed to be done recursively. We will be discussing some more interesting examples of machine learning in this Free Machine Learning Online Course that are actually incident based.
Which Skills will you learn in this Course?
- In this Free Machine Learning Online Course, we will be covering every single topic from the basic to advance level that falls under machine learning. Every topic here will be followed by some examples to give you an insight into how things work in machine language. You will be made to solve the problem by yourself that will help you to gain hands-on exposure to working in machine language. In this tutorial, you will be working in python to implement machine learning and hence will also be learning python.
- If you are beginner, you will end up with being a machine learning professional who will be capable of using all the functionalities offered by this technology to implement it. If you are a professional having hands-on experience in python, you will learn a lot that will help you to grow your career in the domain of artificial intelligence. You will be learning to understand the requirement of machine learning in any system and will be able to implement it from scratch.
- Machine learning can be implemented using Python. So it is clear that you will be required to have knowledge of working with python. Being more specific, if you have working experience in python or if you would have worked with the classes in python that are used to implement machine learning, you will be able to master this technology in short span of time. If you don’t have experience in python, you can learn it’s fundamental within a month to be ready to learn this technology.
- You should have a good understanding of database or backend to learn this as machine learning is all about matching the pattern where it has to be performed on the data stored in the backend. So you should know how the data is stored in the database together with its working fundamentals in order to be this Free Machine Learning Online Course. You can also start this tutorial without much knowledge of backend of the database, but at least fundamental knowledge will be required. For those who have the basic knowledge of these things and wants to learn this technology, we have taken care of their needs as well. All of the video tutorials will give you a brief of the technology that is going to be used in that particular tutorial so that you can understand things clearly.
- The target audience for this Free Machine Learning Online Course can be the information technology professionals who have working experience in python. The one with a good understanding of python and database can learn this technology to give an extra edge to their career or to add a few more skills on their skillset. In simple term, anyone who is interested in learning this technology can be the best audience for this tutorial and have the skill based on python and database will endorse their learning.
- Students who are in their college and wants to make their career in machine learning can opt this Free Machine Learning Course to give a good kick start to their professional life. They will get to learn python, database in order to implement machine learning and in this way they will also broaden their technical knowledge. They can also use this technology in their project to stand out of the rush as the maximum of the projects these days are developed in very simple which could be more efficient.
- This Free Machine Learning Online Course has been developed very carefully to make folks job ready. One who completes this Bootcamp efficiently will become capable to implement the concept of machine learning at the enterprise level. The training will make you cognizant about this submodule of artificial intelligence and will give you the taste of how the problems could be solved using machine learning. You will enough know to be a trainer as well in order to train more folks in this technology who wants to grow their career in this domain.
- These days most of the IT giants are investing significantly in artificial intelligence or machine learning which has already created huge openings in the market. One with working exposure of this technology will get a job very easily and the most important thing is, the one who is already working in this domain can get a good hike in their compensation after mastering all the modules that are taught in this tutorial. It will be helping you in several aspects in order to make you grown in your professional career and what all you need to initiate your steps and you will see how this Free Machine Learning Online Course will create value in your career.
Intro to Machine Learning
David A Shahal
Introduction to Machine Learning
Predicting Prices Using Regression – Machine Learning