Free Data Science Course
Data Science Course4+ hours
Skills you will master
- Data Science
- Data visualizations
- Artificial Intelligence
- Video Analytics
- Python Shells
- Machine Learning
- Linear Algebra
- Gradient Descent
- Predictive Analysis
- Random Forest
- Grid Search
Online Free Data Science Course
This Free Data Science Certification Course includes a comprehensive Data Science Online Course with 4+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to learn how to use Python to create fascinating data visualizations and its applications in Data Science. We understand Python environment framework, linear algebra, probability, gradient descent and other algorithms used in Data Science.
Data science is a lot in demand these days and it is solving the world’s most difficult and challenging problem. Data Science is a field that is a mixture of computer science, machine learning, mathematics, statistics, and programming. This course on data science teaches essential skills that help students know what data science is and how can they make the maximum benefit from the current huge demand of data scientists. This course teaches data science using the python programming language. The specific topics that this course covers are explained in the section below. There are many advantages of taking the course and for what type of individuals in this free data science online course suitable, all such details are also provided.
Python is the most preferred language for data science and it provides vast functionality to execute data science work. In this free data science online course, one of the main focuses is to teach data visualization using Python. Data preprocessing and data visualization are the two-primary activity in data science and having mastery of that is mandatory to become a good data scientist. Apart from data visualization, this course also covers linear algebra, probability, and gradient descent. Examples of use cases and practical coding sessions are also covered as part of this course.
This free data science online course is quite comprehensive and up to date with market requirements, thus giving its students an upper edge compared to other students of other courses.
- Certificate of Completion
- Sample Preview
- Target Audience
- Career Benefits
About Free Data Science Course
|Course Name||Online Free Data Science Course|
|Deal||You get access to all videos for the lifetime|
|Hours||4+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Learn how to use Python to create fascinating data visualizations and its applications in Data Science|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about Data Science and wants to make a career in this Field|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge about Data Science and programming would be preferable|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for the course|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Free Data Science Course Curriculum
|Serial No||Course Name||Course Description|
|1||Data Science with Python||This Free Data Science online course is about 5 hours long and contains 36 videos. It teaches data science using the python programming language. The main focus of this free data science online course is data visualization using python and then it also covers topics such as introduction to data science, advanced concepts of python programming language, introduction to Panda, Scikit learn, Numpy and other python modules. Next, it teaches linear algebra which is quite important for data science. Probability is also covered, and the last unit is gradient descent which finds in the application in neural network and deep learning.
The training includes the following subunits if specific information is required.
It starts with Introduction to Data Visualization and then as the next topic, covers Development Setup where setting up of necessary tools and the environment is discussed. Next, we move to Language Learning Bridge between Python and JS and then to Reading and Writing Data with Python. After that, Web dev 101 is taught. Once all the modules are done, we move to Getting Data off the Web with Python
And then Heavyweight Scraping with Scrappy is also discussed. This pretty much covers 80% of the syllabus. After that,
Plotting and Visualization are discussed in detail. Data Aggregations and Group operations are also thoroughly covered and as the last unit, an application in the area of Financial and Economic Data Application is taught.
Free Data Science Course – Certificate of Completion
What is Data Science?
Data science is like machine learning and artificial intelligence where the goal is to extract patterns from data and automate the process of finding such patterns. For example, recognizing in an image, if the object is a dog or a cat without actually seeing it can be a good example of the application of data science. Data science consists of computer science, mathematics, and programming as also explained in the introduction section above.
Data visualization is the art of understanding the significance of data and gaining first level insights by placing it in a visual context such as graphs or plots. Patterns, trends, behaviors that usually go unnoticed in tabular or text-based data can be seen and recognized easily with data visualization methods and tools. It mostly involves the presentation of data in an intuitive, pictorial or graphical format which explains an observation and tells a story.
Linear Algebra teaches concepts of the matrix, matrix operation, solving system of linear equations and determinants. These ideas are the core of machine learning and hence knowing them is essential.
In probability, students learn about, probability distributions, conditional probability, Bayes theorem, joint probability distribution, etc.
Gradient descent is an algorithm that is used to find minimal or maximum of a function of any dimension.
The formal definition of data science is that it is a multi-disciplinary field that incorporates scientific methods and processes for algorithms and systems which can extract knowledge from structured as well as unstructured data. it uses the most powerful hardware such as GPUs and the most powerful programming ideas such as deep learning to solve problems. Data science can also be understood as a concept to unify statistics, data analytics, machine learning, and their related methods so that we can understand and analyze various phenomena occurring with data. It employs techniques that are taken from many fields such as mathematics, computer science, statistics and information science.
Which Skills will you learn in this Data Science Course?
Following important skills can be learned from this free data science online course: –
- Python programming – Python is quite a strong language for machine learning and data science, and knowing this language increases the chance of getting a data science job.
- Data Visualization – Data visualization is often one of the primary jobs that are carried out in the data science workflow.
- Linear Algebra – this mathematics branch is the barebone of machine learning. You can not be a good data scientist if you lack linear algebra knowledge.
- Probability – Probability is the core of machine learning. Everything in machine learning is a probability.
- Machine – learning topics such as gradient descent and many others are covered in the course.
As with all other courses, this course also has some pre-requisite which is described below.
- Basic Python Knowledge: some previous knowledge of python is needed to understand this free data science online course. If you do not know python, better learn a little before enrolling for this course.
- Passion to Learn :
- Interest in Mathematics – As the course is highly math-oriented, you must be comfortable with math. If you remember what you studied in maths in high school that should be enough, else you may want to revisit the same before course commencement.
- Ability to Learn New Things and Quick Learners – in this fast-changing world, no one can afford to not learn anything new. People need to have a mindset to learn and adapt to new things.
The course is most suitable for below types of professionals.
- Business Analysts – Junior business analysts, BI professionals, analysts, etc. are most suitable for this course. After this free data science online course, they can start working as data scientists where they can add intelligence to their analytics reports and dashboards.
- Data Scientists – Already working as a data scientist people can further enhance their skills and learn several new things from this course. Focus on mathematics is a great benefit of this course as most data scientists still do not understand the underlying mathematics of any algorithm.
- Anybody interested in Data Science and Visualization – If you have read a couple of blogs on data science and finds in interesting, you may enroll in this free data science online course and learn a great deal of depth on the subject.
- Computer Science Students – Machine learning and data science is the latest area of employment for computer science students, they can get placed in good companies with far better salary if they know data science.
- Engineering Graduates – This free data science online course is also suitable for all branches of engineering provided the students have an interest in the subject. Data science provides better jobs with higher pay compared to other similar roles.
- Software Developers – Professionals working as software developers can boost their career, learn new skills and further benefit by learning data science. They may get promotions, work on cutting edge technologies and enrich their career.
There are quite a lot of career benefits from this free data science course. Students can get the following types of job with better pay and many other facilities.
- Data Scientist: Data scientists are great in demand and are paid much better compared to their peers. This course trains you to be suitable for many data scientist roles and also teaches skills that help you in qualifying the interview.
- Data Visualization Expert: Visualization is important for explaining the findings to no technical people such as managers or clients. Often in large organizations, there is a separate team of visualization experts who only does visualization.
- Senior Data Analysts: At such roles, your analysis data and come up with insights, designation wise they are below data scientist but most of the time, they do a similar type of work. They may not do a lot of machine learning stuff, but they do analyze data using statistical methods and comes up with cool visualizations and reports.
- Research Engineer: such positions often involve implementing new and innovative solutions, so they read research papers, implement new functions and libraries and create new intellectual properties for business.
- Python Developers: This free data science online course is also suitable for Python developers who want to do web development or application development using Python programming language. Skills learned from this course will help them add beautiful graphs, charts, and reports on their website or app.
Data science with python
Certified Data Science Training Using R, SAS and Excel