Learn from Home Offer
FRAUD ANALYTICS Course Bundle - 3 Courses in 1
This Fraud Analytics Training includes 3 courses with 5+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to develop knowledge on various fraud detections and preventions which include detection measures, fraud detection analytics, investigating ideas and techniques to find out the frauds and also know the risk management so as to reduce the fraud.
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this FRAUD ANALYTICS Course Bundle - 3 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
This Fraud Analytics includes 3 courses , Projects with 5+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You get to develop knowledge about Fraud Analytics in this course which is the general-purpose programming language having features of both object-oriented and functional programming languages. All the concepts that fall under the court of Fraud Analytics will be covered in this course and they will be learning how to develop the applications using this programming language.
FRAUD ANALYTICS Course Bundle at a Glance
|You get access to all 3 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|5+ Video Hours
|The main aim of this course is to provide a wide understanding of fraud detection analytics and students or professionals will also get to understand the robust internal controls and risk management system in organizations.
|Anyone serious about learning fraud analytics
|Basic knowledge about R programming
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 3 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
FRAUD ANALYTICS Course Bundle Curriculum
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project - Fraud Analytics using R 2h 34m ✔ Project on ML - Fraud Detection in Credit Payments 2h 1m ✔ Project on ML - Banking and Credit Frauds 44m ✔
|Fraud Analytics using R
|In this section, there is a project which will be given at the beginning so that as how we start with the course it will be implemented. In this project, you will be introduced to the project details and what we learn and understand in this project to implement it. In this, you will learn about what is fraud analytics and its importance along with this you will also learn different types of frauds. In this section, you also get to know how to deal with what kind of fraud or fraud detection techniques or prevention techniques are also made to understand so that it will be easy to detect frauds and overcome such frauds. In this section, you will also learn a few traditional methods of detecting fraud. In this, you will also learn another detection method through the Big Data approach. In this, you will all concepts from basics to advanced concepts in Big Data required for detection. In this, you will also learn about the fraud cycle which is very important to know for preventing fraud. In this section, you will also be given a case study to understand the concepts better such as credit card fraud detection.
|ML – Fraud Detection in Credit Payments
|In this section, for detecting fraud machine learning concepts and algorithms are required to understand. In this section, we detect fraud in credit card payments or transactions using installation packages for fraud detecting. In this section, algorithms like Kmeans, hierarchical clustering for understanding the data. In this section, this includes topics on cust ranking that explains about risk analysis, rank functions, RHS constraints, VRS, CRS efficiency, etc.
|ML – Banking and Credit Frauds
|In this project, you will first be introduced about the banking system which includes loan status grades, beta value, predict value, performance values, etc. In this section, you will also learn about logistic regression algorithms to implement it in a project.
|In this section, you will be given an introduction to how to control fraud or prevention techniques with examples and case studies. In this section, you will learn about rules and regulations for prevention controls. In this section, detection controls are also provided along with examples where financial statement analyses are done in fraud detection. In this section, you will also learn about ratio analysis, types of ratio analysis. In this section, we also learn about forensic and fraud responses.
Fraud Analytics Course- Certificate of Completion
What is Fraud Analytics?
In general, fraud can be defined as some illegal or criminal thing done by any person who intended to deceive in financial organizations or personal profit. So the processes of analyzing such illegitimate transactions done by anyone like buyer or customer are caught and only the legal transactions are allowed to be made. As fraud is increasing in day to day life so to analyze frauds that are occurring in the organizations or companies these frauds are analyzed using some quantitative science to understand the fraud, through BI (Business Intelligence), and then we have to develop effective fraud detection solutions through data science.
To carry on the fraud analytics we have to detect the frauds to find the proper solutions to overcome these illegal activities. Fraud detection is a process having different sub-processes to carry on, for detecting activities that take place to prevent money or credentials from being illegally known to another person.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
In this training, you will master in skills that are listed below and these are the skills that will help you be a better fraud detector and analyzer.
- In this Fraud Analytics Training, firstly you will be introduced to fraud and its types which are very important to resolve any kind of fraud.
- In this course, you will also learn about basic banking system concepts that are needed to resolve and understand what kind of frauds are taking place in the banking sectors every day.
- In this course, you will also learn about some analytical subjects and concepts that are used to analyze and predict the data that are causing harm to the organizations or banks or individuals.
- In this course, you will learn about data science which is a high demanding subject today which has many different algorithms that are useful in predicting and detecting data that are causing the crises in banking and money transaction using a credit card.
- In this course, you will also learn about R programming which is used for data analysis and plotting graphs and models to detect how much fraud is taking place every day or in every bank.
- In this course, to use R programming you should also have some machine learning concepts. Therefore in this training, you will learn a few machine learning algorithms to implement these and detect the fraud in the data obtained.
- In this Fraud Analytics Training, you will also learn about fraud analysis techniques, fraud detection techniques, etc to understand the current situation in the financial sector, and also you will learn the risk management factors that cause these crises are.
- This course does not require any such technical subjects’ degree as such. But there few pre-requisites that are needed to understand better. They are:
- To undergo this Fraud Analytics Training, we need to have a few basic knowledge on topics like machine learning algorithms such as KNN, Kmeans, etc.
- For this course, you should also have to know some concepts of data science that are useful in data analysis such as data mining, etc.
- You also need to know some basics of how to write R programs so that it is easy to implement and understand the concepts and resolve the problems quickly.
- There are no such knowledge that you should know about bank the only thing is to know about the bank is how the banking system works and how are the transactions taking place.
- To undergo this course, students, professionals, product managers, or any other who are interested in learning about fraud analytics can take up this Fraud Analytics Training.
- Even marketing professionals can also take up this course so that they can make their customers beware of frauds that are taking place.
- Marketing professionals or researchers also can take up this course so that they can upgrade their skills or can gain knowledge on new fraud that is there in today’s banking sectors.
FAQ’s- General Questions
Why do we need to learn Fraud Analytics instead of the current Fraud Detection techniques?
As today’s world is getting digitalized huge amount of data is collected from online transactions so the current approach fraud analytics is used because this allows us to analyze real-time frauds or predict the illegal activities in upcoming transactions. Where traditional systems are set to a limited transaction.
What are we forget our login credentials how do we get it?
If you are using the email which you have registered to our portal then you can just say forgot password and it will ask for the email. Enter the email which you have registered and you will get a link to change your password.
Is there classroom training for this Fraud Analytics Training course?
Sorry, this course only has online course bundles. There is no classroom training, but this online training will also be interactive as a classroom course.
- This Fraud Analytics Course is very useful for managers or employees which will help them to communicate with a management commitment to ethical operations who are serious about reducing the fraud, wherein this training would help to control audit fees by spending on fraud assessment. This Fraud Analytics Training will help students or professionals to raise awareness of risks and frauds in many bank schemes which may harm organizations or individuals and can be prevented by monitoring the various types of transactions with the help of this training. Fraud analysts are also in very much in demand as they are also similar to data scientists.