Learn from Home Offer
DATA SCIENTIST Course Bundle - 150 Courses in 1
608+ Hours of HD Videos
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this DATA SCIENTIST Course Bundle - 150 Courses in 1?
Course Completion Certificates
Mobile App Access
About Data Science Training in Chennai
|Online Data Science Training in Chennai
|You get access to all 150 courses, Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.
|608+ Video Hours
|This Data Scientist course will help you learn data science using R, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big data & Hadoop, Predictive Modeling, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, and others.
|Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics
|Basic knowledge of data and analytics
|What do you get?
|Certificate of Completion for each of the 150 courses, Projects
|Course Completion Certificates
|Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each150 course, Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills
|Type of Training
|Video Course – Self Paced Learning
|1 GB RAM or higher
|Speaker / Headphone
Data Science Training in Chennai Curriculum
There are many different concepts you will be learning throughout the course. Some main topics are given below.
- Data Science: In this, you will be given an introduction to data science. This also includes big data, data visualization, data analysis, predictive analytics, descriptive and prescriptive analytics, and pricing analytics, where all concepts are very important to learn to understand deeply about data science and its techniques.
- Python: In this topic, you will be gaining knowledge of python libraries like Opencv which is a very important library that provides us to use array structures and plotting of data it includes any other libraries like Numpy, Scipy, etc. This also includes the training on python shells and pandas coding in python which is very important and helpful in data science.
- Machine learning: This is another main and important topic to deal with data science. This topic includes many algorithms that are used to analyze data easily in an efficient time. Some of the important algorithms like regression, KNN, K means, random forest, etc. helps to visualize and organize the data.
- Other topics: Some other topics are also taught which are useful for the data scientist to know. These topics are taught in brief. Topics like R programming, statistics, algebra, Oracle, SQL, plotting graphs, and building models based on data analytics.
MODULE 1: Data Science with Python Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Machine Learning with Python 2023 5h 17m ✔ Machine Learning with Python Case Study - Covid19 Mask Detector 2h 05m ✔ Deep Learning: Automatic Image Captioning for Social Media with Tensorflow 2h 23m ✔ Supervised Machine Learning in Python 8h 37m ✔ Predictive Analytics and Modeling with Python 8h 27m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Beginners 4h 12m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Intermediate 2h 53m ✔ Matplotlib for Python Data Visualization - Advanced 6h 37m ✔ Pandas with Python Tutorial 5h 47m ✔ NumPy and Pandas Python 5h 01m ✔ Pandas Python Case Study - Data Management for Retail Dataset 3h 25m ✔ Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis 57m ✔ Data Science with Python 4h 14m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Beginner Level 2h 51m ✔ Artificial Intelligence with Python - Intermediate Level 4h 34m ✔ AI Artificial Intelligence & Predictive Analysis with Python 6h 15m ✔ Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python Shells 2h 13m ✔ Machine Learning using Python 3h 26m ✔ Statistics Essentials with Python 3h 23m ✔ Project on Tensorflow - Implementing Linear Model with Python 1h 46m ✔ Project - Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study 5h 7m ✔ Random Forest Algorithm using Python 1h 27m ✔
MODULE 2: Data Science with R & Python Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Seaborn Python - Beginners 2h 28m ✔ Seaborn Python - Intermediate 1h 18m ✔ Seaborn Python - Advanced 1h 56m ✔ PySpark Python - Beginners 2h 3m ✔ PySpark Python - Intermediate 2h 05m ✔ PySpark Python - Advanced 1h 14m ✔ Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction 1h 02m ✔ R Studio UI and R Script Basics 4h 13m ✔ R Programming for Data Science | A Complete Courses to Learn 5h 7m ✔ Logistic Regression & Supervised Machine Learning with R 4h 14m ✔ Decision Trees Modeling using R 1h 4m ✔ Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio 1h 22m ✔ Financial Analytics in R - Beginners 3h 53m ✔ Financial Analytics in R - Intermediate 1h 28m ✔ Financial Analytics in R - Advanced 1h 35m ✔ R for Finance - Beginners to Beyond 2h 17m ✔ Comprehensive Course on R 3h 54m ✔ Time Series Analysis and Forecasting using R 4h 23m ✔ Project - Fraud Analytics using R 2h 34m ✔ Project - Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel 2h 9m ✔ Machine Learning with R 20h 25m ✔ Case Study - Customer Analytics using Tableau and R 2h 7m ✔ Case Study - Pricing Analytics using Tableau and R 2h 39m ✔ Business Analytics using R - Hands-on! 16h 21m ✔ Project - Market Basket Analysis in R 37m ✔ Project - Hypothesis Testing using R 3h 6m ✔ Data Visualization with R Shiny - The Fundamentals 39m ✔ Data Science with R 6h 2m ✔ R Studio Anova Techniques Course 2h 18m ✔
MODULE 3: Data Science with SAS Essentials Training
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details SAS Business Analytics for Beginners 10h 45m ✔ Predictive Analytics & Modeling with SAS 9h 19m ✔ Quantitative Finance with SAS 3h 29m ✔ SAS Statistics 8h 18m ✔ SAS ODS (Output Delivery System) 9h 36m ✔ SAS PROC SQL 13h 49m ✔ SAS Macros 7h 25m ✔ SAS Advanced Analytics 12h 22m ✔ SAS Graph 2h 1m ✔ SAS DS2 4h 59m ✔ SAS SQL 3h 01m ✔ SAS Practical - Macros 5h 5m ✔ SAS Advanced Programming 10h 7m ✔ SAS Categorical Data Analysis 7h 16m ✔ Certified SAS Base Programmer 12h 2m ✔ SAS Features for Starters 1h 5m ✔ SAS PROC SQL Features 1h 49m ✔
MODULE 4: Big Data & Hadoop
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course 2h 9m ✔ Hadoop Architecture and HDFS 6h 13m ✔ MapReduce - Beginners 3h 01m ✔ MapReduce - Advanced 5h 35m ✔ Hive - Beginners 2h 47m ✔ Hive - Advanced 5h 11m ✔ PIG - Beginners 2h 1m ✔ PIG - Advanced 2h 13m ✔ NoSQL Fundamentals 2h 01m ✔ Mahout 3h 51m ✔ Apache Oozie 2h 13m ✔ Apache Storm 2h 4m ✔ Apache Spark - Beginners 1h 5m ✔ Apache Spark - Advanced 6h 14m ✔ Splunk Fundamentals 8h 33m ✔ Splunk Advanced 01 - Knowledge Objects 9h 29m ✔ Splunk Advanced 02 - Administration 39h ✔
MODULE 5: Learning from Projects & Practicals
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Project on Hadoop - Sales Data Analysis 47m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Tourism Survey Analysis 53m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Faculty Data Management 35m ✔ Project on Hadoop - E-Commerce Sales Analysis 35m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Salary Analysis 49m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Health Survey Analysis using HDFS 56m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Traffic Violation Analysis 1h 25m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce 2h 33m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE 2h 2m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce 53m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop 3h 34m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG 5h 26m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce 3h 02m ✔ Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera 1h 22m ✔ Project on Hadoop - Log Data Analysis 1h 32m ✔ SPSS 2023 - Beginners 1h 07m ✔ SPSS 2023 - Advanced 5h 22m ✔ Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of EMI on Home Loan 43m ✔ Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Total Turnover in Equity Market 58m ✔ Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Trade Data in Equity Market 46m ✔ SPSS GUI and Applications 1h 13m ✔ SPSS - Correlation Techniques 1h 8m ✔ Linear Regression & Supervised Learning with SPSS 3h 07m ✔ SPSS - Multiple Regression Modeling 2h 34m ✔ Logistic Regression & Supervised Learning using SPSS 2h 37m ✔ SPSS - Multinomial Regression 2h 2m ✔ SPSS GUI for Statistical Analysis 2h ✔ Tableau Desktop Training 2023 4h 21m ✔ Tableau Project-Creating Dashboard and Stories For Financial Markets 2h 08m ✔ Tableau Project - Russo-Ukraine War A Data Analytical Review 1h 02m ✔ Tableau 4h 7m ✔ BI Tools and Tableau Analytics 5h 38m ✔ Business Intelligence with Tableau 5h 43m ✔ Tableau Features Hands-on! 5h 32m ✔ Tableau Practical - Super Store Business Requirements 45m ✔ Analytics using Tableau 9h 34m ✔
MODULE 6: Minitab and MATLAB
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Minitab for Beginners - 2023 1h 15m ✔ Advanced Minitab Training - 2023 4h 39m ✔ Minitab Practical - Impact of Predictors on Response 1h 36m ✔ Statistical Analysis using Minitab - Beginners to Beyond 4h 21m ✔ Minitab GUI and Descriptive Statistics 2h 43m ✔ ANOVA in Minitab 52m ✔ Correlation Techniques in Minitab 2h 18m ✔ Project on Minitab - Regression Modeling 9h 36m ✔ Minitab Predictive Modeling using Excel 55m ✔ MATLAB - Beginners 3h 9m ✔ MATLAB - Intermediate 47m ✔ MATLAB - Advanced 4h 1m ✔
MODULE 7: Database & SQL
Courses No. of Hours Certificates Details Oracle SQL 17h 32m ✔ Oracle PLSQL 13h 2m ✔ Oracle DBA 1 9h 27m ✔ Machine Learning ZERO to HERO - Hands-on with Tensorflow 13h 03m ✔ Deep Learning ZERO to HERO - Hands-on with Python 11h 17m ✔ Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression 2h 07m ✔ Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics 2h 4m ✔ Logistic Regression using SAS Stat 4h 26m ✔ Linear Regression & Supervised Learning in Python 2h 28m ✔ Logistic Regression & Supervised Machine Learning in Python 2h 6m ✔ Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction 2h 28m ✔ Develop a Movie Recommendation Engine 51m ✔ Random Forest Techniques and R - Employee Attrition Prediction 1h 6m ✔ Predictive Analytics Model for Term Deposit Investment using CART Algorithm 1h 38m ✔ Poisson Regression with SAS Stat 2h 21m ✔ Machine Learning Project using Caret in R 1h 58m ✔ Sales Forecasting using Time Series Analysis in Python 2h 13m ✔
Data Scientist Course in Chennai – Certificate of Completion
What is Data Science?
Data Science is one of the evolving and important fields in today’s world. Data science is a concept similar to data mining and big data with data analysis, machine learning and statistical methods to easily understand the data. This field is in turn drawn from fields like mathematics and computer science.
In this digitalization world, every second in every domain tons of data is been created and to handle this type of data with evaluating and extracting useful data from these data sets. This job can be done by data scientists, where they are trained with these concepts to be successful and expert professional data scientists.
Data Science training includes understanding the deep knowledge of how to handle huge data in an efficient way using some of the techniques and algorithms. This Data Science Training in Chennai is very necessary to completely handle any kind of data and to tackle any kind of problem faced by analyzing the data.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this course?
- Machine learning with Scikit-Learn in python.
- Data science with python libraries Numpy, Pyspark, and pandas.
- R programming for data science with R studio UI and R scripting.
- Fundamentals of R shiny for data visualization.
- Big data and Hadoop training with Hadoop architectures and HDFS.
- NoSQL fundamentals.
- Tableau and its features.
- Correlation techniques and regression techniques like linear regression, logistic regression, and multiple regressing modeling.
- Matlab, Oracle database with SQL and PLSQL.
- SAS business analytics with proc SQL features and advanced programming.
- Overall with hands-on projects for each concept to understand practically.
- Data Scientists have a team from various backgrounds like mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics, etc. But most of them think that it is very necessary to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree to learn data science which is wrong the degree is only when you apply for jobs with higher positions. To be a data scientist the basic concepts of math and statistics like algebra, probability, calculus is required.
- Programming skills is one of the essential to be a data scientist. Basic concepts of object-oriented programming like C, C++, and java with data science programming tools like Python, R, machine learning, etc. Skills like SQL, PLSQL, Hadoop, Big data with basic knowledge is required.
- Computer or laptop with an internet connection.
- Students: Students pursuing or completed with any degree. Students with bachelor’s or master’s degree. Students who want to make a career as a data scientist. Students want to upgrade their knowledge of data science.
- Professionals: People with not having any background knowledge of data science or from different fields but have some basic knowledge of data science and willing to change their career to data scientists.
- Beginners: Students or any with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer science or information technology can also go for this Data Science Training in Chennai who want to be future data scientists.
- Data Scientists: Data scientists also can take up this Data Science Training in Chennai who wants to upgrade their knowledge in data science concepts with present technologies and new ideas.
Why should you be a data scientist?
In today’s market data science course is very important for those who want to be a successful data scientist. The data scientist is one of the top-ranking professionals in the world for any analytics organization. Therefore data science course is very scarce and in demand.
Are there any projects given during this Data Science Training in Chennai?
Yes, there are 56 hands-on projects during this entire course. Projects are given for the topics to make you understand well along with practical knowledge. These hands-on projects will later help you out during job-specific projects.
What can I expect from data science training?
As a part of these online training bundles, you will receive the following:
Lifetime training access to online training bundles for registered users.
Certificated for the registered users who have completed 70 % of the training.
Who can take up this data science course?
There are no specific roles. Anyone can take up this course with basic ideas of statistics, mathematics, and data analytics. In this course, we will start from very basics so anyone willing to be data scientists can go for it.
Do I need to keep on practicing the course?
As we all know practice makes a man perfect. But in our course provide you online material for 24 * 7 which you can refer anywhere, anytime. As there are hands-on projects to understand better for each topic, so doing it once properly would not make you go for another time.
Why should you take up a data scientist course in Chennai?
As Chennai is having one of the world-class IT infrastructures and fast emerging as a destination for information technology in India. Chennai is also one of the fastest-growing cities in the IT world.
So there are many opportunities open for future data scientist roles. If you take this Data Science Training in Chennai you will be even exposed to many job roles very quickly along with your training. In Chennai as there are very good companies working on data science like Crayon Data which is one of the top 10 data science companies in India.
What is the data science trend in Chennai?
As we know data science is the most trending and emerging technology in the world, as well as in Chennai too. Chennai is also having a great IT hub in India is also growing with new technologies. It is even trying to have companies like Crayon data for the development of data science in India.
- Career transition to the higher roles: By undergoing this Data Science Training in Chennai you are upgrading yourself to present highly demanding roles like data scientists, data analysts, etc.
- Empowers the data scientists to be more professionals: Data scientists can also take this training to upgrade themselves to present technologies and other new ideas which can make them more professional and can get deeper with this subject.
- You can get into with many roles: With this Data Science Training in Chennai, there are many roles that anyone can get into as their career. The roles that they can be eligible for are already discussed above.
Jobs you will be eligible for:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer.
- SAS Developer.
- Quality Analyst.
- And any other roles.
Data Scientist Certification Course
Data Scientist Course
Best Professional Development Platform
SANJAY KUMAR KHILAR
Effective Tool for dashboard creation
Nice & Refreshing Course
Almaamoon rasool abdali