Learn from Home Offer
Learn from Home Offer
Data Science Training in Chennai (85 Courses, 67+ Projects)
85 Online Courses
67 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Python Data Scientist Courses (18 Courses)
Python Data Scientist Projects (6 Projects)
R Programming Data Scientist Courses (12 Courses)
R Programming Data Scientist Projects (11 Projects)
SAS Data Scientist Courses (9 Courses)
* One Time Payment & Get Lifetime Access
What you get in this Data Science Training in Chennai?
Mobile App Access
About Data Science Training in Chennai
|Course||No. of Hours|
|Machine Learning with Python 2022||5h 31m|
|Project on Machine Learning - Covid19 Mask Detector||2h 1m|
|Machine Learning Project - Auto Image Captioning for Social Media||2h 27m|
|Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python||8h 15m|
|Machine Learning Python Case Study - Predictive Modeling||7h 1m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Beginners||4h 24m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Intermediate||2h 55m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Advanced||5h 12m|
|Pandas with Python Tutorial||5h 6m|
|NumPy and Pandas Python||5h 07m|
|Pandas Python Case Study - Data Management for Retail Dataset||3h 35m|
|Python Case Study - Sentiment Analysis||1h 08m|
|Data Science with Python||3h 7m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python - Beginner Level||2h 55m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python - Intermediate Level||4h 43m|
|AI Artificial Intelligence with Python||6h 36m|
|Video Analytics using OpenCV and Python Shells||2h 28m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 32m|
|Statistics Essentials with Python||3h 26m|
|Project on Tensorflow - Implementing Linear Model with Python||1h 49m|
|Project - Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study||5h 19m|
|Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm||1h 31m|
|Seaborn Python - Beginners||2h 32m|
|Seaborn Python - Intermediate||1h 22m|
|Seaborn Python - Advanced||1h 58m|
|PySpark Python - Beginners||2h 33m|
|PySpark Python - Intermediate||2h 1m|
|PySpark Python - Advanced||0m|
|Machine Learning Python Case Study - Diabetes Prediction||1h 05m|
|R Studio UI and R Script Basics||4h 14m|
|R Programming for Data Science | A Complete Courses to Learn||6h 22m|
|R Practical - Logistic Regression with R||4h 18m|
|Project - Decision Tree Modeling using R||1h 44m|
|Project on ML - Churn Prediction Model using R Studio||1h 25m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Beginners||3h 53m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Intermediate||1h 25m|
|Financial Analytics in R - Advanced||1h 4m|
|R for Finance - Beginners to Beyond||2h 18m|
|Comprehensive Course on R||4h 1m|
|Project on R - Forecasting using R||4h 41m|
|Project - Fraud Analytics using R & Microsoft Excel||2h 37m|
|Project - Marketing Analytics using R and Microsoft Excel||3h 32m|
|Machine Learning with R||20h 21m|
|Case Study - Customer Analytics using Tableau and R||2h 11m|
|Case Study - Pricing Analytics using Tableau and R||2h 02m|
|Business Analytics using R - Hands-on!||16h 11m|
|Project - Market Basket Analysis in R||39m|
|Project - Hypothesis Testing using R||3h 11m|
|Data Visualization with R Shiny - The Fundamentals||44m|
|Data Science with R||6h 15m|
|R Studio Anova Techniques Course||2h 18m|
|SAS Business Analytics for Beginners||10h 59m|
|Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner||9h 35m|
|Quantitative Finance with SAS||3h 32m|
|SAS Statistics||8h 33m|
|SAS ODS (Output Delivery System)||9h 09m|
|SAS PROC SQL||14h 14m|
|SAS Macros||7h 38m|
|SAS Advanced Analytics||12h 34m|
|SAS Graph||2h 12m|
|SAS DS2||5h 2m|
|SAS SQL||3h 03m|
|SAS Practical - Macros||5h 12m|
|SAS Advanced Programming||11h 28m|
|SAS Categorical Data Analysis||7h 26m|
|Certified SAS Base Programmer||12h 48m|
|SAS Features for Starters||1h 54m|
|SAS PROC SQL Features||1h 53m|
|Big Data and Hadoop Training | Online Hadoop Course||2h 5m|
|Hadoop Architecture and HDFS||6h 24m|
|MapReduce - Beginners||3h 39m|
|MapReduce - Advanced||5h 01m|
|Hive - Beginners||2h 55m|
|Hive - Advanced||5h 16m|
|PIG - Beginners||2h 15m|
|PIG - Advanced||2h 14m|
|NoSQL Fundamentals||2h 04m|
|Apache Oozie||2h 18m|
|Apache Storm||2h 7m|
|Apache Spark - Beginners||1h 52m|
|Apache Spark - Advanced||5h 27m|
|Splunk Fundamentals||8h 44m|
|Splunk Advanced 01 - Knowledge Objects||9h 46m|
|Splunk Advanced 02 - Administration||37h 54m|
|Project on Hadoop - Sales Data Analysis||47m|
|Project on Hadoop - Tourism Survey Analysis||55m|
|Project on Hadoop - Faculty Data Management||35m|
|Project on Hadoop - E-Commerce Sales Analysis||36m|
|Project on Hadoop - Salary Analysis||49m|
|Project on Hadoop - Health Survey Analysis using HDFS||57m|
|Project on Hadoop - Traffic Violation Analysis||1h 28m|
|Project on Hadoop - Analyze Loan Dataset using PIG/MapReduce||2h 38m|
|Project on Hadoop - Case Study on Telecom Industry using HIVE||2h 4m|
|Project on Hadoop - Customers Complaints Analysis using HIVE/MapReduce||53m|
|Project on Hadoop - Social Media Analysis using HIVE/PIG/MapReduce/Sqoop||3h 37m|
|Project on Hadoop - Sensor Data Analysis using HIVE/PIG||4h 31m|
|Project on Hadoop - Youtube Data Analysis using PIG/MapReduce||3h 07m|
|Hadoop and HDFS Fundamentals on Cloudera||1h 26m|
|Project on Hadoop - Log Data Analysis||1h 33m|
|SPSS 2022 - Beginners||1h 07m|
|SPSS 2022 - Advanced||5h 28m|
|Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of EMI on Home Loan||43m|
|Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Total Turnover in Equity Market||59m|
|Advanced SPSS Project: Impact of Trade Data in Equity Market||46m|
|SPSS GUI and Applications||1h 16m|
|SPSS - Correlation Techniques||2h 25m|
|SPSS - Linear Regression Modeling||3h 16m|
|SPSS - Multiple Regression Modeling||2h 35m|
|SPSS - Logistic Regression||2h 04m|
|SPSS - Multinomial Regression||2h 2m|
|SPSS GUI for Statistical Analysis||2h 08m|
|Tableau Desktop Training 2022||4h 25m|
|Tableau Project-Creating Dashboard and Stories For Financial Markets||2h 12m|
|Tableau Project - Russo-Ukraine War A Data Analytical Review||1h 03m|
|BI Tools and Tableau Analytics||5h 48m|
|Business Intelligence with Tableau||5h 5m|
|Tableau Features Hands-on!||5h 47m|
|Tableau Practical - Super Store Business Requirements||46m|
|Analytics using Tableau||9h 03m|
|Minitab for Beginners - 2022||1h 12m|
|Advanced Minitab Training - 2022||4h 06m|
|Minitab Practical - Impact of Predictors on Response||1h 38m|
|Statistical Analysis using Minitab - Beginners to Beyond||4h 29m|
|Minitab GUI and Descriptive Statistics||2h 48m|
|ANOVA in Minitab||53m|
|Correlation Techniques in Minitab||2h 21m|
|Project on Minitab - Regression Modeling||9h 54m|
|Minitab Predictive Modeling using Excel||56m|
|MATLAB - Beginners||2h 7m|
|MATLAB - Intermediate||47m|
|MATLAB - Advanced||4h 9m|
|Oracle SQL||18h 6m|
|Oracle PLSQL||13h 21m|
|Oracle DATABASE Admin DBA 1 Course||9h 45m|
|Machine Learning with Tensorflow||13h 18m|
|Hands-on Deep Learning Training||11h 34m|
|Project - Exploratory Data Analysis EDA using ggplot2, R and Linear Regression||2h 08m|
|Project on R - HR Attrition and Analytics||2h 43m|
|Logistic Regression using SAS Stat||0m|
|Linear Regression in Python||2h 31m|
|Python Data Science Case Study - Predicting Survival of Titanic Passengers||1h 51m|
|Project on R - Card Purchase Prediction||2h 31m|
|Machine Learning Python Case Study - Develop Movie Recommendation Engine||52m|
|R Practical - Employee Attrition Prediction using Random Forest Technique and R||2h 2m|
|Project on Term Deposit Prediction using Logistic Regression CART Algorithm||1h 42m|
|Poisson Regression with SAS Stat||2h 26m|
|Machine Learning Project using Caret in R||1h 6m|
|Time Series Analysis in Python - Sales Forecasting||2h 18m|
|Course Name||Online Data Science Training in Chennai|
|Deal||You get access to all 85 courses, 67 Projects bundle. You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||660+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||This Data Scientist course will help you learn data science using R, Python, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big data & Hadoop, Predictive Modeling, Business Analytics, Data Visualization, and others.|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone serious about learning data science and wants to make a career in analytics|
|Pre-Requisites||Basic knowledge of data and analytics|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the 85 courses, 67 Projects|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each85 course, 67 Projects with a unique link. These link can be included in your resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||1 GB RAM or higher|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Data Science Training in Chennai Curriculum
There are many different concepts you will be learning throughout the course. Some main topics are given below.
- Data Science: In this, you will be given an introduction to data science. This also includes big data, data visualization, data analysis, predictive analytics, descriptive and prescriptive analytics, and pricing analytics, where all concepts are very important to learn to understand deeply about data science and its techniques.
- Python: In this topic, you will be gaining knowledge of python libraries like Opencv which is a very important library that provides us to use array structures and plotting of data it includes any other libraries like Numpy, Scipy, etc. This also includes the training on python shells and pandas coding in python which is very important and helpful in data science.
- Machine learning: This is another main and important topic to deal with data science. This topic includes many algorithms that are used to analyze data easily in an efficient time. Some of the important algorithms like regression, KNN, K means, random forest, etc. helps to visualize and organize the data.
- Other topics: Some other topics are also taught which are useful for the data scientist to know. These topics are taught in brief. Topics like R programming, statistics, algebra, Oracle, SQL, plotting graphs, and building models based on data analytics.
Data Scientist Course in Chennai – Certificate of Completion
What is Data Science?
Data Science is one of the evolving and important fields in today’s world. Data science is a concept similar to data mining and big data with data analysis, machine learning and statistical methods to easily understand the data. This field is in turn drawn from fields like mathematics and computer science.
In this digitalization world, every second in every domain tons of data is been created and to handle this type of data with evaluating and extracting useful data from these data sets. This job can be done by data scientists, where they are trained with these concepts to be successful and expert professional data scientists.
Data Science training includes understanding the deep knowledge of how to handle huge data in an efficient way using some of the techniques and algorithms. This Data Science Training in Chennai is very necessary to completely handle any kind of data and to tackle any kind of problem faced by analyzing the data.
Industry Growth TrendThe overall data science platform market is expected to grow from USD 19.58 billion in 2016 to USD 101.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 38.9% from 2016 to 2021.
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
Which tangible skills will you learn in this course?
- Machine learning with Scikit-Learn in python.
- Data science with python libraries Numpy, Pyspark, and pandas.
- R programming for data science with R studio UI and R scripting.
- Fundamentals of R shiny for data visualization.
- Big data and Hadoop training with Hadoop architectures and HDFS.
- NoSQL fundamentals.
- Tableau and its features.
- Correlation techniques and regression techniques like linear regression, logistic regression, and multiple regressing modeling.
- Matlab, Oracle database with SQL and PLSQL.
- SAS business analytics with proc SQL features and advanced programming.
- Overall with hands-on projects for each concept to understand practically.
- Data Scientists have a team from various backgrounds like mathematics, physics, computer science, statistics, etc. But most of them think that it is very necessary to have a bachelor’s or master’s degree to learn data science which is wrong the degree is only when you apply for jobs with higher positions. To be a data scientist the basic concepts of math and statistics like algebra, probability, calculus is required.
- Programming skills is one of the essential to be a data scientist. Basic concepts of object-oriented programming like C, C++, and java with data science programming tools like Python, R, machine learning, etc. Skills like SQL, PLSQL, Hadoop, Big data with basic knowledge is required.
- Computer or laptop with an internet connection.
- Students: Students pursuing or completed with any degree. Students with bachelor’s or master’s degree. Students who want to make a career as a data scientist. Students want to upgrade their knowledge of data science.
- Professionals: People with not having any background knowledge of data science or from different fields but have some basic knowledge of data science and willing to change their career to data scientists.
- Beginners: Students or any with a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in computer science or information technology can also go for this Data Science Training in Chennai who want to be future data scientists.
- Data Scientists: Data scientists also can take up this Data Science Training in Chennai who wants to upgrade their knowledge in data science concepts with present technologies and new ideas.
Why should you be a data scientist?
In today’s market data science course is very important for those who want to be a successful data scientist. The data scientist is one of the top-ranking professionals in the world for any analytics organization. Therefore data science course is very scarce and in demand.
Are there any projects given during this Data Science Training in Chennai?
Yes, there are 56 hands-on projects during this entire course. Projects are given for the topics to make you understand well along with practical knowledge. These hands-on projects will later help you out during job-specific projects.
What can I expect from data science training?
As a part of these online training bundles, you will receive the following:
Lifetime training access to online training bundles for registered users.
Certificated for the registered users who have completed 70 % of the training.
Who can take up this data science course?
There are no specific roles. Anyone can take up this course with basic ideas of statistics, mathematics, and data analytics. In this course, we will start from very basics so anyone willing to be data scientists can go for it.
Do I need to keep on practicing the course?
As we all know practice makes a man perfect. But in our course provide you online material for 24 * 7 which you can refer anywhere, anytime. As there are hands-on projects to understand better for each topic, so doing it once properly would not make you go for another time.
Why should you take up a data scientist course in Chennai?
As Chennai is having one of the world-class IT infrastructures and fast emerging as a destination for information technology in India. Chennai is also one of the fastest-growing cities in the IT world.
So there are many opportunities open for future data scientist roles. If you take this Data Science Training in Chennai you will be even exposed to many job roles very quickly along with your training. In Chennai as there are very good companies working on data science like Crayon Data which is one of the top 10 data science companies in India.
What is the data science trend in Chennai?
As we know data science is the most trending and emerging technology in the world, as well as in Chennai too. Chennai is also having a great IT hub in India is also growing with new technologies. It is even trying to have companies like Crayon data for the development of data science in India.
Seaborn-Statistical Data Visualization06.51
Creating Pie Charts06.03
Decision Tree Classifier06.57
- Career transition to the higher roles: By undergoing this Data Science Training in Chennai you are upgrading yourself to present highly demanding roles like data scientists, data analysts, etc.
- Empowers the data scientists to be more professionals: Data scientists can also take this training to upgrade themselves to present technologies and other new ideas which can make them more professional and can get deeper with this subject.
- You can get into with many roles: With this Data Science Training in Chennai, there are many roles that anyone can get into as their career. The roles that they can be eligible for are already discussed above.
Jobs you will be eligible for:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer.
- SAS Developer.
- Quality Analyst.
- And any other roles.
Data Scientist Certification Course
Data Scientist Course
Best Professional Development Platform
SANJAY KUMAR KHILAR
Effective Tool for dashboard creation
Nice & Refreshing Course
Almaamoon rasool abdali