About the Struts2 Training:
- Do you want to learn and know what exactly is Struts2? eduCBA brings you this course on Struts2 for all the aspirants. So lets understand what is the meaning of Struts2? Apache Struts 2 is an open-source web application framework.
- It is mainly used for developing Java EE web applications. Struts2 uses and extends the Java Servlet API. This is to encourage developers to adopt a model view controller (MVC) architecture.
- The framework of Apache Struts 2 is an elegant. It is an extensible framework for creating enterprise-ready Java web applications.
- One more interesting fact is that the framework is designed to streamline the full development cycle. This includes building, to deploying, to maintaining applications over time.
- You might be surprised to know that Apache Struts 2 was originally known as WebWork 2.
Features of Struts2 Training:
This tutorial will teach you how to use Apache Struts for creating enterprise-ready Java web applications in simple and easy steps.
- It has Simple POJO-based actions
- It has Simplified testability
- It is Thread safe
- It has AJAX support
- It has Template support
- It has Support for different result types
- It is Easy to extend with plugins
Architecture of Struts2 Training:
- The normal life cycle begins when the request is sent from client resulting in invoke the servlet container which in turn is passed through standard filter chain.
- Then the Filter Dispatcher filter is called. It consults the Action Mapper.
- By the effects of the Action Mapper, the Filter Dispatcher delegates control to Action Proxy.
- The configuration file is read by the action Proxy as struts.xml. Following this the Action Proxy creates an instance of Action Invocation class and delegates the control.
What are the course pre-requisites?
- Good understanding of the Java programming language.
- Passion to learn
What am I going to get from this Struts2 Training course?
- Understand the Struts 2 Architecture.
- Learn how to install Apache Tomcat
- Carry out practical Demonstrations in the Software.
What is the target audience?
- Software Developers
- Students interested in Struts2 training
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Struts2 Training Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|