About Software Testing Training Course Bundle:
This course provides a student of software engineering or a software professional a complete understanding of software testing. It covers the psychology or mindset that a tester should possess in order to be able to test a program successfully. Testing is by definition a destructive activity and the tester’s mind should be programmed to find errors in the program, rather than to certify it as “working”.
The course also covers the key principles that should be kept in mind for a testing organization, the most notable ones being that an individual should not test his own code and that a program should be tested for both valid and invalid conditions. Following these principles will help a professional or organization to reap the benefits of testing.
The course also offers an insight into static testing, i.e. reading the code without executing it. Formal techniques of review like inspection and walkthrough are introduced along with job aids that greatly enhance the professional’s ability to detect errors before conventional testing begins.
The main focus of the course is the coverage of test case design techniques, namely white box techniques like statement, decision and condition coverage and black box techniques like equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis, cause effect graphing and error guessing. White box techniques use an understanding of the structure and logic of the code to design test cases and are hence useful at unit and integration levels while black box techniques depend only on the inputs and outputs or “functionality” of the program to design test cases and are hence more suited for system testing.
These techniques help in making testing economical as it is practically impossible to test every line of code or every input and output condition. Usage of these techniques helps in reducing the potential number of test cases to a more manageable level without compromising on it’s effectiveness.
The course also discusses some integration strategies like top-down and bottom-up along with their merits and demerits. Incremental and non-incremental methods are also covered. Also covered are a number of non functional types of testing like volume, stress, security, usability, performance, reliability, storage, compatibility, recovery and serviceability.
This is very useful for a test organization to plan its testing efforts since many a times test organizations plan only for functional testing and non functional testing is done almost like an afterthought! This can severely compromise perceived quality of the product since for the user, non functional requirements are as important as functional requirements.
The course also addresses issues arising in testing modern technologies like web and mobile as well as modern methods like Agile. Because agile methods are highly iterative in nature, testing is required to fit in with the fortnightly or monthly iterations. This requires some changes to the traditional way of test planning and execution with extra emphasis on regression and automation. Web and mobile applications are difficult to test because of the extremely large and unpredictable user base along with volume and security considerations. This course hopes to address all of these.
Learning Objectives of Software Testing Training:
- In-depth knowledge and practical training on various areas of Software Testing.
- Derive an insight into the field of Software Testing.
- Learn many concepts such as Alpha Testing,Beta Testing, quivalence Partitioning concept and much more.
- Enables IT Professionals with a means to distinguish themselves and demonstrate to employers, colleagues and the public that they have the knowledge to be competent analytics professionals.
- Improve your software knowledge and associated tools in order to effectively integrate the graphics
- To enhance your knowledge in Software Testing by learning many core concepts of this domain.
- Course will increase technical trainee’s skills and course agenda describes a well-paced plan to teach the technical skills as the trainers has a proven best record of providing excellence in learning experiences.
Why to go for Software Testing Training?
- Information Technology is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data. Information Technology is a commonly used synonym for computers and computer networks.
- If you are looking for a job in an IT sector, then this Software Testing training will help you to learn the specialized IT skills which will be required in order to excel in a IT firm.
- This Software Testing course class will help those who want to learn and excel in the field of information technology and also it will help you to improve your overall job performance by stressing continuing professional development.
- This Software Testing course tutorial will help you to advance your career potential by setting you apart from the competition and will also show you competency in IT field.
- These days’ information technology has gained lot importance as mostly things are based on technology so there is a great demand for this domain and one can easily learn the theoretical as well as practical knowledge through this IT Bundle.
- Learn to build mobile apps through Software Testing – how to build professional application for mobile phones you will be learning through this training tutorials.
Pre-Requisites of Software Testing Training:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to Learn
- Basic knowledge about Software’s
- Interest in the area of information technology
- To enhance your knowledge in the area of IT.
Target Audience of Software Testing Training:
To stay ahead in this competitive world, having practical knowledge in Software Testing has become a must-know. Although anybody can take up this Software Testing Training the following would be the appropriate audience to undertake it;
- Candidates pursuing their graduation in the field of IT, BSC-IT,
- Candidates pursuing their post-graduation in the field of IT
- Any working professionals who wants to enhance your knowledge in the area of IT
- Anyone interested in learning about Programming Languages
- Anyone interested in learning IT courses
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Software Testing Training Bundle courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|