Retirement Planning Training
While most of us wait for the day when we will leave behind the rat race that we have all been a part of since the day we were born, to lead a more comfortable and a stress free life, we often fail to realize that to live that comfortable life, we need to think about the funding that would be required to keep up with the life style that you have been dreaming of. Hence this brings up the question, have you don’t enough retirement planning? Retirement planning training includes the training of the people for their retirement planning so that they can appropriately arrange the funds for their retirement without hampering the luxuries of today. Hence the employees are provided with proper training so that they can plan appropriately without risking their present. The training program will help in understanding the concept of financial planning in detail.
The course contains a detailed study of the various investment options available and their benefits as well.
- Introduction: this section of the training will make the trainee understand about the money concept and how does the money concept affect them. This will give them a detailed account of the money concept and its benefits and drawback so that the trainees are well versed with the various terms and conditions of the money concept and how can they use this concept to their advantage. This will also make the base for the next part of the training where in the trainees will be given a more in-depth knowledge and will trained about the various pre-requisites of retirement planning.
- Bank and bank accounts: this section of the training makes the trainees familiar with the various aspects of a banking system and how do the banking system work and also the various facilities available to you as a client to of a bank. This section of training will make you understand about the different types of bank accounts available and what are the advantages and limitations of the various kinds of banks accounts and accounting facilities provided to the client.
- Important concepts about financial market: this section of the training begins with taking the concept of banking forward and telling us about the various different services provides by the banks. Furthermore, this section consists of the detailed study of the various important concepts and their functions of the financial market. This helps us understand the inflation and the financial planning, cash flow and budgeting, insurance planning and the risk involved in insurance planning. The concept of shares, asset allocation, mutual funds and the risk of mutual funds are also explained in this section of training as well. This section also deals with various other forms of investment avenues available to the investor and tells them about the various advantages and disadvantage of the investment and the various options of retirement planning available to the client and why are they needed.
- Retirement planning and employee benefits: this section deals with the various retirement planning options available to the client and being an employees, what are the various employee benefits that the employees can avail so that they can plan for their retirement in a better manner. This also tells us about the various avenues of investment available to the employees in whom they can invest so that they can make their future safe and secure.
Pre-requisite for retirement planning training
For any kind of training program, the trainees should fulfill some basic requirements so as to be able to understand the program in the best possible manner and to be able to reap the full benefit of the program. The retirement planning training also requires some pre-requisites to be fulfilled in order to make the training program highly beneficial for the trainees.
- The trainees should own a computer or a laptop system with a good internet connection so that they can browse through the web to find the best retirement program for themselves and understand how it really works side by side and understand whether the retirement program is good enough or not.
- The trainees should also have some basic knowledge about the finance terms so as to understand the course better or else the trainees will not be able to understand the course properly and hence will not be able to make the best retirement plan for them. Hence in order to get the best out of the retirement planning program, it is important for the trainees to understand the basic terms of finance sector.
The target audience of this course includes a wide range of customers but the main audience that is being targeted is limited to the financial sector only:
- The financial planners are one of the many targets of this kind of training. The financial planners are one of the people who will highly benefit from this kind of training. They will help various other people to plan their finances and help them in planning their retirement plan. Also the financial planners already have a fair idea of how does the financial market work and hence can understand the training in a much better way. Plus they will be able to diversify the services being provided by them.
- The finance majors also come under the same category as financial planners. Having already studied about the financial market in detail during their course work, they will be able to benefit from the training. Also they will be able to land a better job once they have completed the said course because they will have an extra skill on their resume as compared to just finance major applicants.
- The people already working in the financial domain will also be benefited by the training as they are already in the financial sector of the economy; they understand the needs and the preference of the customer in a much better manner. Plus they are also eligible for the value addition and hence landing a better job in the financial market than before.
Learning objectives of retirement planning training
- This training process will make you well versed with the various financial concepts and tools available in the market
- The training will also help in understanding how to use the various tools and techniques related to the finance so that they can make the best decision about the retirement program that they are trying to formulate.
- The training will also help the trainees in making a well informed decision about the retirement planning and employee benefits available by giving them an in-detail account of how does the retirement planning work.
- The practical training given to the employees will also help in understanding the employee’s benefits that they can avail once they are done with the training and hence make a better and most efficient retirement plan possible for them and their clients.
FAQs- general questions
- How will this program be helpful to a non-finance background person?
A person with a non-finance background can benefit from this type of training highly because the training will help them in better understanding of the financial market and how should they invest in various retirement schemes so that they are able to get the maximum benefit out of the plans in the future without jeopardizing their present. They will be assisted in making the best retirement plan for them and will great help them at the time of retirement.
- Being a retirement planner, how much can I expect to earn?
The personal financial advisor can be expected to earn as much as $29,000-$100,000 as the base salary itself. If the various bonuses and the commissions are to be included in the salary then the pay scale of the advisors may increase to about $30,000-$121,000. It is also noted that the rate of job growth of the personal financial advisor is much more than the average job growth rate of 27%. Hence the job opportunity of a personal advisor can be highly beneficial and rewarding once the trainees undergo the given course.
- Being a retirement planning specialist, what is the scope of my job?
A retirement planning specialist can be called by various names such as the retirement counselor, the financial planner, the financial advisor etc. the main job of the retirement planning specialist would be to assist the planning client in making the plans that would be necessary for them to prepare for their retirement years. The planning may include allocation of the various assets available, the portfolio management of the client, the preparation of the tax to be paid after retirement making the necessary investment in various areas required. The financial advisor should also be comfortable in providing various customer services such explaining various technical terms to the client with a greater ease so that the client understand what they are investing into and are able to make an informed decision regarding the pan that they are investing in.
Career benefits training
Taking up the training program in retirement benefit will help the trainees in the getting better jobs
- The training will help the trainees in some value addition and help the financial planner in planning better financial strategies as the training will help them in understanding the financial market in a better manner. They will be better equipped to make the retirement plans as they would now understand the working of the various financial instruments in a better manner.
- The finance major students will be able to land a better job as they will be at a better footing because they would understand the market in a better manner than the other applicants as they would understand the various complexities of the financial market in a better manner than the other applicants.
- The professionals already working in the financial market can use this training program to do some value addition to their resume so that they can either get a better job can do their current job with more efficiency and more clarity. They will understand how the market works and what kind of planning they need to do so that they can reap the maximum benefit out of the plans made.
- The other trainees who don’t work in the financial domain of the economy can also benefit from the training as they would understand the various aspects of the financial market and they would be able to plan better for their future and their retirement plan.
The training course is well versed with all the required financial terms and concepts. The training helps in the better understanding of the various schemes and options available in the market for the retirement planning and how to make the combination of the various options available so as to make the best possible plan. This gives an in-depth knowledge about why is retirement planning important and how should it be done. It is highly recommended for everyone who wants a secure future for them and their family.
Rosaline, finance major
The training course gave an insight to me as to how can I increase my productivity and make sure that the various financial tools in the best manner possible. The training was too the point and nothing too far away from the main course. It made the various complex terms of the market understandable. The course was quite helpful in understanding the changing market trends so make the best possible plans. This training also helped in opening up new avenues of job opportunity for me.
This training not only helped me in understanding as to how the market works and what I should do in order to make it work in my favor or get the maximum results out of it. But it also helped me understand various other things as well. This increased my knowledge many folds and now I am at a better position to take on the market and turn it in my and make the best retirement plans so that I have a secure future. I can also help others in making a retirement plan for them.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Financial Planning & Analysis courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|