The course discusses about the Derivative market and understanding the forward contracts, futures contracts, options, swaps. It also emphasizes on the execution of options strategies. These tutorials will help you kick start your career in this exciting market.
The online Financial Markets and Products tutorials would help you:
- Understand what Derivatives are and how this market works.
- In depth learn the types of Derivative instruments
- Comprehensive understanding of the Options contract and the strategies involved.
- To design alternative derivatives-Options strategies that would be appropriate for different situations and describe the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Target Audience for Financial Markets and Products Course:
- New entrant in the Derivative market and gain general Derivatives knowledge
- Interested in analyzing various option strategies.
- Students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering and commerce who want to make a career in finance/Derivatives trading
- MBA in Finance, BBA in Finance
Pre-requisites for Financial Markets and Products Course:
- Desire to learn
- Computer with Internet Connectivity