Project Productivity Improvement PPI Tools (Series #4) – Primavera Program Management :
Project Management encompasses Project Management Characteristics, Life Cycle and Phases, Process Groups and Knowledge Areas, Project Integration Management, Scope Management and Time Management. Three factors – time, cost and scope determine the way Project Management is carried out directs the project manager when making different types of decisions.
Through this course you will be learning about cross project viability, program critical path, you will be also learning about how to manage simple & complex projects, how to gain project lifecycle visibility and many more as such concepts.
- Learn in detail about Primavera Project Management its features & functions
- Learn about how to manage simple & complex projects thorough Primavera Project Management.
- Software Professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about Primavera Program
- Basic knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Basic knowledge of Software Engineering Operations
- Passion to Learn