Project Initiation and Stakeholder Management Training
- Project initiation is where all the necessary analysis is undertaken to permit the project to be planned. The single most important piece of documentation you will produce at this stage, and possibly during the course of the entire project, is a Project Initiation Document (PID).It is important to get project initiation right which establishes the foundations for the project and can make the difference between a successful and unsuccessful project
- The Project Initiation Documentation bundles the information that was acquired through the Starting up a Project and Initiating in a PRINCE2 controlled project environment. PRINCE2’s 2009 renaming Document to Documentation indicates a collection of documentation that has been collected up creating a project rather than all the information in the system.
- Keep that in your mind, the Project Initiation Documentation, or PID, is a PRINCE2 term representing the plan of approach in project management.
- The Project Initiation Document (PID) may also call a Project Scoping Document, Project Outline, and Project Management Plan or sometimes even a Project Brief.
- The project initiation document builds upon the business case using the information and analysis data produced during initiation activities.
- A common part of official project methodologies such as PRINCE2 the document is a major milestone in the Initiating a Project process. It is the document which goes before the Project Board for sign- off to commence a project.
- The Project Initiation Document (PID) – or the Definition Document – is one of the most significant artifacts in project management because it provides a foundation for the project.
- It determines why the project is important, what will be delivered, when it will be delivered and how. It’s the contract between the project management team and the steering committee – or sponsor – if you like.
- Project Initiation brings together key, foundational documents to define the project; business concurrent for the project; project sponsorship; and ongoing project governance.
- Project Initiation, by performing several critical steps assures a successful project start-up and gives a solid head to achieving your project objectives.
- Your organization uses whichever method to initiate a project, sometimes it’s formal or sometimes not. As said above, these are the two formal methods for Project Initiation and documenting the project approval and authorization.
Why training of Project Initiation is required?
- The purpose of Project Initiation is to calculate the proposed projects and to reach a consensus on the projects to be selected. During Project Initiation, the Project Charter is presented, and the strength of a project’s Business Case and the viability of the proposed solution are evaluated. A determination is made as to whether the project is consistent with the institution’s business and/or strategic plan, and if the Project Planning (High Level) budget is affordable.
- The project initiation process will allow the Project Board and Authority Group to decide whether or not the project should continue to the implementation stage, based on the forecasted benefits and whether or not it is aligned with the corporate or programmer strategy.
- This course will show you simple techniques for initializing a project and establishing firm requirements. Also it is fast-moving, focused and industry oriented course.
- The correct start-up of a project is vital for achieving true business benefit. The course looks at the key elements needed for the successful initiation of a project.
- It starts by setting the project within the business environment and then looks at the tools and techniques used to appraise the investment.
- In addition, consideration is given to how the project is structured and organized. To measure the success, appropriate indicators are defined to evaluate the project at completion.
- The course reports the designation of the success measures and how they are used at the completion of the project.
- This course is suited for project managers, project planners and project team members. Also for senior managers, project board members and project sponsors.
- Project Initiation course provide students the chance to practice with project management This training course covers all basic and advance concepts so training is necessary.
Goal and Objective of Project Initiation
- The primary goal of this course is to prepare students for a successful professional career in the project management studies.
- To get great knowledge of project management.
- The main objective of project initiation is for the project management to allow for a better, clearer and most of all simple understanding of what the project is going to deliver.
- This course contains over 10 lectures and 1.5 hours of content.
- This course will show you simple techniques for initializing a project and establishing firm requirements.
- The course is fast-moving, focused, and industry oriented course.
- Understand the context of a project, need for phases etc
- Define and apply appropriate measures of success
- Discuss the key roles and responsibilities found in the management of projects
- Who works in other technology but interested to learn Project Initiation course, for them online learning platform is best because it saves time and other efforts.
- In simple words the main objective is to make you awesome in project initiation that is in project management.
Target Audience for Project Initiation Training
- Project managers
- Project planners and project team members
- Senior managers
- New developers who are interested to learn project management
- Project board members and project sponsors
- All programmers that is fresher as well as experienced
- Students who want to learn project management subjects from scratch
- This online training program has been prepared for the beginners to help them to understand the basic to advanced concepts of project initiation that is of project management.
- This online tutorial will bring you at intermediate level of expertise from where you can catch yourself at higher level of expertise.
Pre-requisites for Project Initiation Training
- Previous experience is not required
- Basic knowledge of Computers required
- Basic Understanding of Project Management
- It will be great if you have good understanding on all project management concepts
- Basic knowledge of web application and how internet works.
- Such basic knowledge will help you to understand the project management concepts quickly and you can move fast on learning track.
Project Initiation Training Advantages
- It aims to accomplish the most beneficial outcome for government by requiring a full needs analysis and the consideration of a wide range of options before the project concept is approved.
- Government support for a proposed project can be achieved at an early stage once the concept development and evaluation phases have been completed.
- It gives a distinct and consistent process to rank priorities on a state wide and agency basis.
- It permits for improved allocation of time and resources for proper project planning and assessment.
- It defines the process to procure additional assets, or upgrade or replace existing assets. Agencies with only occasional building needs will benefit from a well-documented process that they can adapt to their projects.
- The process inspires regular procedures through which well planned projects with documented justification can meet all government requirements.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Project Initiation and Stakeholder Management courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|