Programming using SAS DS2:
SAS which stands for Statistical Analysis System is a software developed by the SAS Institute a private company based out of Cary, North Carolina, USA. Its primary objective is to be able to process large chunks of data and analyse it ti aid in the process of intelligent decision making. SAS has has been widely accepted in the world and it accounts for almost 70% of the data processing market place.
PROC DS2 (DS2) is a new SAS programming language that extends the power of the traditional DATA step.
Through this training you shall be able to Create SAS data sets and run SAS programs effectively. The training will include the following;
- Introduction to Proc DS2
- Data Step v/s. Proc DS2
- Data Types and Variable Names in DS2
- Scopes of Identifier
- Methods (System Defined and User Defined)
- Packages (System Defined and User Defined)
- DS2 Threads
- SAS In-Database Code Accelerator (Theory)
- Proc HPDS2 (Theory)
- Statistical Business Analysts
- Data analysts
- Risk analysts
- Market researchers
- Anyone who wants to learn statistical analysis
- Basic computer working knowledge
- Idea of creating data sheets with help of Excel software and workings of the same.