Predictive Modling and Implementation Using MS Excel:
Predictive Modelling and Implementation using MS Excel course aims to provide and enhance predictive modelling skills across business sectors/domains. Quantitative methods and predictive modelling concepts could be extensively used in understanding the current customer behaviour, financial markets movements, and studying tests and effects in medicine and in pharma sectors after drugs are administered. The course picks theoretical and practical datasets for predictive analysis. Implementations are done using Microsoft Excel. Observations, interpretations, predictions and conclusions are explained then and there on the examples as we proceed through the training.
In this course you will be learning about how to use data analysis and tools pack for predictive modelling, then you will get to learn about the implementation of Anova using MS Excel, and also you will get to learn about the implementation of T-test and Regression.
- Predictive modelling & Implementation course aims to provide and enhance predictive modelling skills across business sectors/domains.
- To get the practical knowledge about the Quantitative Methods using MS Excel.
- Quantitative and Predictive Modellers and Professionals
- CFA’s and Equity Research professionals
- Prior knowledge of Quantitative methods and MS Office, Paint
- Understanding of Data Analysis and VBA tool pack in MS Excel will be useful