About the PowerShell Course:
- PowerShell is an Engine capable of running commands and Scripts; the most common way for us human beings to tell it which commands to run is to type those commands into a host window, which is a command-line interface.
- Through this PowerShell course we will learn all about those concepts in PowerShell.
- The PowerShell course starts right from scratch wherein we would discuss the basics of PowerShell, then jump into installing and setting up PowerShell.
- Next we would deal with PowerShell Console, PowerShell Cmdlets, PowerShell aliases, PowerShell parameters, objects, and formatting, PowerShell providers, PowerShell scripting, variables, arrays, and hash tables, conditional logic, conditional logic using loops, PowerShell functions and filters – the basics, PowerShell scripting with WMI (Properties), PowerShell scripting with WMI Part 2 (Methods), PowerShell scripting with WMI Part 3 (Reports), managing active directory with windows PowerShell, introduction to regular expressions , the purpose of debugging, creating a practical administrative tool in windows PowerShell and finally resources and additional information.
Why is this PowerShell Course in the order we have it?
- It’s the order that makes the most sense when teaching someone with limited (or no) PowerShell background.
Why take this PowerShell Course?
- VBScript (as well as other scripting languages) does not support a method for communicating or interacting with .NET.
- VBscript will be replacing by PowerShell amongst products like Microsoft, VMware and Citrix.
- Career orientation
- Working only with Microsoft Products
- System Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- PowerShell is mostly a system administration language; it’s used to configure and control and investigate software and servers. Creating larger projects in it.
- Can I jump around and watch any video in the series
- Yes could depend upon your pre-existing understanding of PowerShell.
- First time working with PowerShell? You should watch in the order of the Course topics.
What are the requirements for PowerShell Course?
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basic knowledge about Batch Scripting or Vbscripting
- Basic knowledge about Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
What am I going to get from this PowerShell Course?
- Over 3+ hours of content!
- To study a completely new Scripting language from Microsoft.
- To enhance your knowledge by learning new concepts of WMI , managing active directory , etc.
- Learn basics of PowerShell, installing and setting up PowerShell, PowerShell Console, PowerShell Cmdlets, PowerShell aliases, PowerShell parameters, objects, and formatting
- Understand in details PowerShell providers, PowerShell scripting, variables, arrays, and hash tables, conditional logic, conditional logic using loops, PowerShell functions and filters – the basics, PowerShell scripting with WMI
Who is the target audience for PowerShell Course?
- Professionals including Administrators , Systems Engineers
- Anyone who wants to learn a new scripting language
- Students who want to start their careers in scripting language
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s PowerShell Training Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|