Pharma Sector Financial Modeling Training Courses
Welcome to eduCBA’s Course on Pharma Sector Financial Modeling. The role of the pharmaceutical industry plays a huge role in an economy as it has a societal impact of improving the quality of peoples’ lives and also an economic growth factor as it provides employment. The Pharmaceutical industry in India is the world’s third-largest when it comes to volume. The government has provided lot of encouragement to drug manufacturing and has a vision to be a global leader in end-to-end drug manufacturing. Major players in the Indian pharma sector include Ranbaxy, Dr Reddys Laboratories limited, Lupin, Wockhardt, Sun Pharmaceutical etc.
This course on Pharma Financial Modeling is aimed to equip the participants to learn about the Pharma sector and its business model. The tutorials have been explained extensively using a case study on an integrated financial model of Sun Pharma and Dr. Reddys’ which would help you create a professional Financial Model and do Valuation. This course would help you learn:
- Excel proficiency for analyst
- Sector overview
- Benchmarking analysis by using parameters such as Revenue, EBITDA, Net income, Market cap and Enterprise value)
- Comparable company analysis
- Financial Modeling of Sun pharma& Dr. Reddy using excel.
- Valuation of Wockhardt, Dr. Reddy and Sun pharma &Taro Pharmaceuticals.
Who should attend this Pharma Sector Financial Modeling?
- Professionals in the finance industry
- Students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering and commerce who want to make a career in finance particularly in Pharma sector
- For the keen learners
- Equity analyst of pharmaceutical sector
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Pharma Sector Financial Modeling courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|