Python Certification Training (34 Courses, 9+ Projects)
34 Online Courses
9 Hands-on Projects
Verifiable Certificate of Completion
Linux System Administration with Python
Django Unchained with Python
Project on Python - Instant Markup
Project on Python Django MySQL - Creating a Blog
What you get
Mobile App Access
Online Python Certification Course
This Python Certification includes comprehensive 34 Python courses , 9 Projects with 179+ hours of video tutorials and Lifetime Access. You will also get verifiable certificates (unique certification number and your unique URL) when you complete each of the courses.
This Python certification course is a package of several courses and chapters and its related fundamentals, core and advanced concepts of several Python concepts and developing standalone or web applications using Python whether it is a scripting or programming a requirement.
Industry Growth Trend
[Source - MarketsandMarkets]
[Source - Indeed]
About Python Course
|Courses||No. of Hours|
|Python:01 - Python Fundamentals||4h 39m|
|Python:02 - Dictionaries, Conditions and Loops||3h 13m|
|Python:03 - Abstraction, Exceptions and Iterations||5h 38m|
|Python:04 - Libraries, GUI, Database & Networking||3h 25m|
|Python:05 - Advanced GUI, Networking and Web||4h 23m|
|Python:06 - Testing, Extending Python and Packaging Programs||3h 38m|
|Linux System Administration with Python||15h 33m|
|Django Unchained with Python||8h 9m|
|Project on Python - Instant Markup||3h 32m|
|Project on Python Django MySQL - Creating a Blog||1h 27m|
|Python for IoT Tutorials||10h 38m|
|Advanced Python for IoT & IoT based Data analysis||6h 37m|
|Python Pyramid with Projects - Beginners||6h 02m|
|Python Pyramid with Projects - Advanced||6h 4m|
|Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training - Beginners||6h 17m|
|Jupyter-IPython Notebook Training - Advanced||7h 6m|
|Violent Python||2h 06m|
|Python 3.5 Training||2h 49m|
|Cryptography using Python||5h 21m|
|Python GUI Programming using Tkinter and Python||4h 08m|
|Machine Learning with SciKit-Learn in Python||6h 32m|
|Projects on ML - Predictive Modeling with Python||9h 44m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Beginners||4h 24m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Intermediate||2h 6m|
|Matplotlib for Python Developers - Advanced||6h 52m|
|Pandas with Python Tutorial||6h 05m|
|NumPy and Pandas||5h 07m|
|Project on Pandas - Data Management for Retail Dataset||3h 25m|
|Project on Python - Sentiment Analysis||1h 16m|
|Data Science with Python||4h 22m|
|Artificial Intelligence with Python||6h 36m|
|Video Analytics Using Opencv and Python Shells||2h 21m|
|Machine Learning using Python||3h 32m|
|Statistics for Data Science using Python||3h 56m|
|Project on Tensorflow - Implementing Linear Model with Python||1h 49m|
|Project - Data Analytics with Data Exploration Case Study||5h 21m|
|Project on ML - Random Forest Algorithm||1h 32m|
|Seaborn - Beginners||2h 34m|
|Seaborn - Intermediate||1h 22m|
|Seaborn - Advanced||1h 6m|
|PySpark - Beginners||2h 33m|
|PySpark - Intermediate||2h 16m|
|PySpark - Advanced||1h 21m|
|Course Name||Online Python Course Bundle|
|Deal||You get access to both the 34 courses , 9 Projects . You do not need to purchase each course separately.|
|Hours||179+ Video Hours|
|Core Coverage||Python Fundamentals, Linux System Administration with Python, Cryptography, Django Unchained with Python, Python GUI Programming using Tkinter, Rest API with Flask and Python, Python Pyramid Jupyter-IPython Notebook, Violent Python|
|Course Validity||Lifetime Access|
|Eligibility||Anyone who is serious about Python.|
|Pre-Requisites||Knowledge of Basics in Any Programming Language would be useful|
|What do you get?||Certificate of Completion for each of the courses|
|Certification Type||Course Completion Certificates|
|Verifiable Certificates?||Yes, you get verifiable certificates for each course with a unique link. These link can be included in your Resume/Linkedin profile to showcase your enhanced skills|
|Type of Training||Video Course – Self Paced Learning|
|System Requirement||2 GB or above RAM, Open source Python|
|Other Requirement||Speaker / Headphone|
Online Python Course Curriculum
To enable great learning experience to all the learners, the course called Python certification training has been designed in such a way that it contains the complete list of courses and all the chapters listed in the form of course curriculum for the Python training with the complete course description of each and every course and contents in the format of separate chapters. A minimum of 179+ hours is required to successfully complete the Python certification. The below table gives you a complete overview of all the courses and the list of chapters covered in this course content –
Python:01 - Python Fundamentals
In this Python certification course, the topics are Introduction, installing VMware, Ipython, networking, data, Package management, OS Soup, building GUIs, command line etc.
Python:02 - Dictionaries, Conditions and Loops
In this Python certification, the topics are Introduction, handler scripts, rules script, pdf images etc.
Python:03 - Abstraction, Exceptions and Iterations
In this Python certification, the topics are Introduction, installation, running server, creating a project, setup tools, field options, custom field types.
Python:04 - Libraries, GUI, Database & Networking
In this course, the topics are Introduction, Setting up tools and Virtual lab.
Python:05 - Advanced GUI, Networking and Web
In this Python training, the topics are Python installation, variables, modules, the continuation of modules, strings, Lists, and Tuples etc.
Python:06 - Testing, Extending Python and Packaging Programs
In this Python certification, the topics are Introduction, setting up an environment, Python calculator, Strings, Lists, and Indices etc.
Linux System Administration with Python
In this course, the topics are Introduction, environment, installation and configuring, plotting graphs, advanced charts etc.
Cryptography using Python
In this Python training, the topics are Built-in functions, Ipython magic commands, Processing and optimization, high-performance computing, parallel computing.
Project on Python - Instant Markup
In this course, the topics are Introduction, installation of virtual box, developing projects, Renders, Managing templates etc.
Django Unchained with Python
In this course, the topics are Introduction, View configuration, static assets, request and response objects, session and log management, testing and resources, pyramid security etc.
Python GUI Programming using Tkinter and Python
In this Python certification, the topics are Introduction & installation of Flask, Examples, Request parsing and Arguments.
Rest API with Flask and Python
In this course, the topics are Introduction, Layout, Toolbar, Calculator Application, Creating Frames and Menu, Cost Information and Payments, defining the cost of items, defining receipt functions, create database SQLite.
Python Pyramid with Projects - Beginners
In this course, the topics are Introduction, Layout, toolbar, a calculator application, creating frames and Menu etc.
Python Pyramid with Projects - Advanced
In this Python training course, the topics are Introduction to cryptography using Python, Getting started with cryptography using python, Ceaser Cipher Algorithm, Cipher Decryption Program, cryptography plugin, Calculating RSA keys, RSA Cipher.
Certificate of Completion
What is Python?
Python is a high-level and general-purpose programming language and is interpreted. It is of strong and dynamic type discipline. It was designed by Guido van Rossum. It has functional, object-oriented and imperative features. It has file extensions such as .py or .pyd or .pyc etc. The code and syntax of Python are of highly readable compared to other programming languages. Python is easy to learn, read and maintain and has interactive mode features and provides better scalability and supports GUI applications. It supports structured and functional programming. It was licensed under the Python Software Foundation License. It first appeared in the year 1990. It was influenced by several other programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Haskell, Modula, Perl etc.
Python has several types of data structures like Lists, Dictionary, Tuples, Strings, Numbers etc. It has Functions, Modules, Exceptions, File I/O. Python has several libraries for different functionalities, Database and Networking features, Advanced GUI programming, Testing. It has also automatic memory management and garbage collection.
What tangible skills will I learn from this Python course?
- The set of skills which can be acquired upon completion of this Python course are Python, Linux, Design Patterns, Cryptography, Django, Html, CSS, Tkinter, Rest API, Flask, Python Pyramid, Jupyter – Ipython Notebook, matplotlib plotting, data analysis etc.
- Python certification has many other excellent courses within it and chapters under each course which were covered in the course curriculum are very useful in obtaining the knowledge on several advanced features of Python such as Libraries, GUI Programming, Advanced Python programming.
- There are also some other skills which can be added upon completion of this Pythion courses are such as Violent Python, Python 3, Installation Process, Lists, Tuples, Interpreters, Dictionaries, Conditions and Loops, Abstraction, Exceptions and Iterations, Magic Methods, Polymorphism, Encapsulations, Iterators, Libraries, GUI, Database & Networking, Testing, Extending Python and Packaging Programs etc.
- The Python training also has a set of tangible skills which are loops, variables, conditions and statements, complex programming, scripting for automation jobs and its advanced concepts etc.
- This Python training is very useful for the prospective Python Programmers, Python Developers, Application Developers in the larger organizations to develop web-based or standalone based applications using Python programming features to deliver a large number of customers.
Pre-requisites to this Python Course
- Willingness to pursue career as Python Developer or Software Developer or Programmer: The Python certification course has a set of prerequisites which are required to be fulfilled in order to complete the course contents of this course are such as basics of Python such as loops, variables, conditions and statements, and its advanced concepts and functionalities are recommended to easily learn contents of this Python courses. This course is easier to learn if one has intermediate or basic knowledge on any scripting or programming language or computer basics knowledge, or core concepts of any computer machine knowledge, and also any hands-on experience is an added advantage in learning this Python courses. The relative core components of the Python are also an added advantage to complete this course.
- Knowledge in any Programming or Scripting Language or General-Purpose programming Language: Any relevant experience or basic knowledge in the areas of Scripting or Shell Scripting or general-purpose programming languages or its related computer languages concepts such as Assembly language, or high-level programming language will be helping a lot in learning Python. This will also be an added advantage on using the Python basics and its advanced concepts. It will be of greater benefit in further learning the concepts of this Python course in an easier manner on having basics of any programming.
Target Audience for this Python Course
- Students of Engineering in Computers or CS: Any learner or a student of engineering in computer science or degree in computer engineering and having good knowledge in any computer programming can choose this course. This Python courses is also an added advantage to the academics or career or of professional benefits to the learners and also to obtain more knowledge on several advanced features of Python from this course concepts. Python has several features for beginners to advanced level based on the requirement. This course is well recommended to any student or Software professional or whoever is interested. This course has been designed in order to advance the career of the learners as a Software Developer or Programmer or Python Developer.
- Python Developer or Programmer or Perl Developer: Through this Python training learners will be able to learn a multiple number of features related to Python from the contents of this course which will further enhance in getting the learners career advanced such as a Data Analyst Python Developer, Software Developer, Software Development Engineer, System Engineer, Perl Developer, Member Technical Staff, Project Engineer, Java Trainer, Python Automation Engineer, AWS Developer, Blockchain Developer, Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Python Architect, Jenkins Developer, Full Stack Developer, Backend Developer, Django Developer, Integration Engineer etc. This Python courses can be opted without any single thought because of the good career opportunities in the area of web application development.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computers in Engineering/Science: Any Bachelor or Master in Computers Science Engineering can choose this EduCBA Python course to obtain a Python Developer or Perl Programmer or Web Engineer or Any back end Engineer job in any Web application or standalone application development related or developer or programmer roles in the larger organizations or Product or Startup companies.
Python Course FAQ’s- General Questions
Why should I choose this Python course?
Any Python Developer or Perl Programmer or Web Engineer working on the apps development or back-end web apps development and are also interested and willing to learn Python and its core concepts & advanced concepts should choose this Python courses.
I don’t have a background in computer science or web development technologies or technical engineering, can this Python training still be considered a good option?
YES, this course can still be considered as an option without any knowledge of computer or Python concepts as this course does not have any pre-requisites of Python basics or Core knowledge in computer programming. Any freshers who are interested in learning the Python programming and its core concepts can opt this course directly without any previous knowledge. The concepts in this course can be easily learned because of the comprehensive content and detailed explanation of the multiple complex programming features of Python.
Would this course add value to my profession?
Yes. this course would definitely add some value to the learners’ profile and also verifiable certifications including different valuable concepts and frameworks of Python.
Is this a quick-fix to clear interview or do I still need to practice continuously while learning this Python certification?
Yes, this is really a quick-fix without any previous knowledge or experience in computers or any programming language but any other programming or scripting language knowledge is highly benefited and added advantage for this course. This Programming Languages course needs a minimum of 179+ hours to be spent in order to complete the Python courses.
Sample Preview of this Python Course
Career Benefits of this Python Course
- This Python course is a package of 34 online courses , 9 Projects for the Python programming and its advanced concepts that provides a deep knowledge on different concepts and frameworks being used with Python and its core topics with hands-on content.
- Any Python Developer or Perl Programmer can choose this Python certification in order to master the several functional and object-oriented programming features of Python and its advanced concepts to get their career elevated to next levels such as Backend Developer, Django Developer, Integration Engineer, Application Developer or Python programmer etc.
- There are also several other benefits in the career upon choosing this Python course are such as the certification which can be part of your profile as a verifiable qualification for all the learners.
Python Course Testimonials
Ung Jun Xiang
Ngonidzashe Knight Furusa
Tiago Gamboa Cravo dos Santos Lucas
Basic of Python Programming