Financial Modeling Training
The aim of this online Financial Modeling Courses is to make you understand the financial statement of a company doing an analysis on the same and projecting the future financials of a company.
This financial modeling training has been designed in such a manner that it would help you build a step-by-step Business and Financial Modeling Specialization, advanced financial model‚ Concept of circularity‚ Understand the Key Linkages of Income statement, Balance sheet, and Cash flow statement.
You would get the opportunity to learn Excel proficiency that is required by the analyst and financial modeling of different sectors such as the Paint sector, IT sector and Education sector in this Financial Modeling self-study courses.
The following are the benefits of undertaking this Financial Modeling Training:
- Learn decision making involved in the financial viability of a company
- Develop critical thinking and analytical skills required to excel in the field of Investment Banking, Equity research, and Commercial Banking.
- Understand Financial modeling techniques
Financial Modeling Training is a comprehensive course for Investment Bankers and Equity Research Analysts. This course starts with the basics of forecasting i.e. Financial Modeling, covers financial modeling best practices and builds a model from scratch. The HD video tutorials have been optimized for user’s self-paced learning.
Who should attend Online Financial Modeling Training?
- This online Financial Modeling course is most suitable for people in Investment Banking, Equity research, Business planning & strategy, Private management, or commercial banking
- People pursuing CA, CFA Program, FRM, MBA Finance can take up this Financial Modeling Courses.
- Ideal for candidates with any graduation field who want a career in finance
Major topics included in this online Financial modeling courses include;
- Introduction- This is an introductory section to understand the objective of the course
- Excel for Financial Modeling- This section deals with understanding the excel functions and tools to prepare an effective financial model
- Financial Modeling- This section deals with understanding the procedure to prepare a financial model right from scratch
- Asian Paints case study- This section is for you to understand the projections of financial statements with the help of Asian paints company.
- The aim of this course is to make you understand the financial statement of a company doing an analysis on the same and projecting the future financials of a company.
- The tutorials have been designed in such a manner that it would help you build a step-by-step advanced financial model‚ Concept of circularity‚ Understand the Key Linkages of the Income statement, Balance sheet.
Course Highlights of Online Financial Modeling Courses
|Course Content||Resources||Financial Modeling Training Highlights|
|Excel & Advanced Excel||83 Excel, 63 Videos, 29 PDFs||Online Financial Modeling courses start with gaining Excel proficiency, Sensitivity Analysis, Macros, Graphs & Charts, Formatting, Excel Short Cuts.|
|VBA & Macros||56 Videos||Create Time saver shortcuts using Macros & Automate your regular mundane tasks.|
|Online Financial Modeling Training Using Excel||2 Excel, 28 Videos||Financial Modeling training involves building a step-by-step advanced financial model, Concept of circularity, Understand the Key Linkages of IS, BS, and CF, Arriving at DCF Valuations.|
|Online Financial Modeling Training – Paint Sector||6 Excel, 34 Videos||In this online Financial Modeling courses, learn how to read the Annual Reports of Asian Paints, understand the footnotes and prepare an Integrated financial model of Asian Paints.|
|Financial Modeling Training –IT Sector||4 Excel, 26 Videos, 3 PDFs||In this online Financial Modeling courses, Learn how to read the Annual Reports of Google Inc, understand the footnotes and prepare an Integrated financial model of Google Inc.|
|Financial Modeling Training –Education Sector||4 Excel,47 Videos, 4 PDFs||In this online Financial Modeling courses, Learn to build an excel based financial model of Management Institute and a School, Provides an overview of a K-12 segment and overall Education sector.|
|Report Writing Techniques||2 Excel,19 Videos, 15 PDFs||Tips and Techniques to write professional Research Reports like Result Update, Initiation Report, Thematic Report, etc.|
Major Topics covered in this Online Financial Modeling Courses:
Introduction to financial modeling Training
- Why is a financial model used?
- General structure and model design
- Sources of information
- Presentation of historical data
- Analysis of historical data
- Revenues, Costs
- Fixed asset, capital expenditure, and depreciation schedule
- Amortization schedule
- Working capital and change in working capital schedule
- Shareholders’ equity schedule
- Shares outstanding schedule
- Other long-term items schedule
- Debt and debt repayment schedule
- Interest schedule
Income statement drivers
- Revenues, Costs
- Operating expenses
- Other income statement items
- Income taxes
- Equity income
Balance sheet drivers – assets
- Working capital
- Cash and cash equivalents
- Accounts receivables, Inventories
- Fixed assets (PPE, depreciation and net fixed assets)
Balance sheet drivers – liabilities
- Short-term debt, Accounts payable
- Deferred taxes, accrued liabilities, and other current Liabilities
Balancing the balance sheet
- Calculating cash flow from operations
- Calculating cash flow from investing activities
- Calculating cash from financing activities
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Online Financial Modeling Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|