Introduction to Online Cloud Computing Training Course
Before cloud computing, we have to know what is a cloud. The term Cloud refers to an Internet or a network. In other words, we can tell that Cloud is something which is present at a remote location. Cloud can provide services over a network, which is on public or on private networks, that is, WAN, LAN or VPN.
“Applications such as e-mail, web conferencing, customer relationship management (CRM), all run in a cloud.”
- Cloud computing term is used to refer to a model of network computing where a program (application) runs on connected server/servers rather than on a local computing device such as a PC, tablet or Smartphone.
- As with either the traditional client-server model or older mainframe computing, a user connects to a server to perform a task. The only difference with cloud computing is that the computing process may run on one or many connected computers at the same time, utilizing the concept of virtualization.
- That means Cloud Computing refers to manipulating, configuring and accessing applications online. It offers online data storage, infrastructure, and application.
- There is no need to install a piece of software on our local PC and this is how cloud computing overcomes platform dependency issues. Hence, Cloud Computing is making our business application mobile and collaborative.
- There are some assured services and models working behind the scene which are making the cloud computing feasible and accessible to end-users.
The working models for cloud computing are as follows:
- Deployment models
- Service models
I) Deployment Models:
Deployment models can define the type of access to the cloud, which is how the cloud is located? Cloud can have four types of access: Public, Private, Hybrid, and Community.
- Public Cloud:
It allows systems and services to be easily accessible to the general public. Maybe, a Public cloud is less secure because of its openness, for e.g., e-mail.
- Private Cloud
Private Cloud allows systems and services to be accessible within an organization. It gives increased security because of its private nature.
- Community Cloud
The Community Cloud allows systems and services to be accessible by a group of organizations.
- Hybrid Cloud
Hybrid Cloud is the mixture of the public and private cloud. Wherever the critical activities are performed using private cloud while the non-critical activities are performed using a public cloud.
II) Service Models:
Cloud Computing is based on Service Models which are the reference models. These can be divided into three basic service models as below:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
There are many other service models also all of which can take the form like XaaS that is Anything as a Service. This can be Network as a Service, Business as a Service, Identity as a Service, Database as a Service or Strategy as a Service.
Why is Cloud Computing Training required?
- Cloud computing confesses you to use shared resources available through a service provider.
- Those resources can be storage space, use of software applications, or servers.
- This online practical course will help you to make the transition to working in the cloud. You will set up virtual servers, work with cloud file storage, learn about a variety of cloud collaboration options, and much more.
- The training of cloud computing course is necessary because it changes the role of company and user. And changes the IT as well as business workloads.
- Cloud computing not only change the use of types of devices but also focus on roles.
- Cloud computing course also gives security and compliance so the training is necessary.
- After completing the course you’ll gain a better understanding of what cloud computing is, how it delivers real-world business value and what next to expect from the industry.
- The technology is evolving and changing to grasp the cloud.
- Learn from professionals by taking this ultimate online cloud computing training course.
Cloud Computing Training Course Goal and Objectives:
- The primary goal is to prepare students for a successful professional career in the cloud computing training.
- To get a good knowledge of online cloud computing course.
- Who works in other technology but interested to learn online Cloud Computing course, for them online learning platform is best because it saves time and other efforts.
- You can learn to create virtual servers in the cloud.
- You can learn to configure monitoring services.
- Also, you can learn to configure storage services in a cloud
- How to setup load balancer and auto-scaling of existing infrastructure, also learn.
- After completing this course, you shall be able to set up virtual servers, work with cloud file storage, and utilize a variety of cloud collaboration options.
- In simple words, the main objective is to make you awesome in Cloud Computing.
What will you learn in this Online Cloud Computing Course?
1. Overview of Cloud Computing
- On-Demand Self Service Rapid Elasticity Resource Pooling
- SAAS Software as a Service
- Community cloud
2. Cloud Evolution Architecture and Reference Model with Framework
- Cloud computing evolution
- Cloud Auditor
- Case Studies and some examples on cloud evolution
- More on Virtualization
4. The Implementation Model of Cloud Computing
- Implementation model
5. Security in Cloud Computing
- Universal and Derived Security Model Base
- IT Governance
6. Privacy in Cloud Computing
- Identity Management Federated Servers AAA concepts
- Authentication in Cloud
7. Evaluation of Cloud Service Provider
- Evaluating Cloud Service Provider
- The SLAs Types Summary
Cloud Computing Training Advantages:
Cloud computing has various advantages; some of them are as follows:
- Anyone can access applications as service, over the internet.
- Manipulation and configuration the application online at any time.
- It doesn’t require installing a particular piece of software to access/manipulating cloud applications.
- Cloud computing course gives online development and deployment tools.
- Also, it offers programming runtime environment through Platform as a service model.
- Cloud resources are available on the network that provides platform-independent access to any type of clients.
- Cloud computing also offers on-demand self-service that is the resources that can be used without interaction with cloud service provider.
- Cloud Computing is hugely cost-effective because it operates at higher efficiencies with greater utilization. It only requires an Internet connection.
- Cloud Computing offers the load balancing that makes it more reliable.
- The cloud focuses on a build up the effectiveness of the shared resources.
Target Audience for Cloud Computing Training:
- New developers who are interested to learn cloud computing course.
- New as well as experienced users also, of all cloud computing services
- System administrators
- All developers
- This training course is designed who want to move in cloud computing.
- This online training program has been prepared for the beginners to help them to understand the basic to advanced concepts of Cloud Computing.
- This learning program will give you enough understanding of Cloud Computing concepts from where you can take yourself means from beginners to a higher level of expertise.
Pre-requisites for Cloud Computing Training:
- Previous experience is not required
- Basic knowledge of Computers required
- Basic Internet and Database knowledge
- Some basic networking concepts should be clear
- Such basic knowledge will help you to understand the cloud computing concepts quickly and you can move fast on learning track.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Cloud Computing 101- Cloud Computing Course. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|