9h 9m | 62 Videos | 29851 Views | Expert
Java – Multithreading and Concurrency Course:
- This Course is about multi threading and concurrency concepts in Java.
- This Course is about threads and their application in Java programming Language. This Explains from basics to advance level about threads and their application.
- This course has a lot of examples wherever needed. This will develop your interest in Threads and concurrency in Java.
- This course contains topics like concurrency models, critical sections, immunity, Thread safety, Synchronization, Volatile keyword and Deadlocks.
- This course also tells you about problems of multi threaded applications and their solutions for the same.
- Finally at the end you will get to know about non-blocking algorithms and their significance in Programming world.
- If this course is taken properly by practising all small concepts , you will definitely be able to create complex multi threaded and concurrent applications.
Java – Multithreading and Concurrency Course requirements:
- Basics of Java and Object Oriented Programming
- Passion to learn threads and concurrency in Java
What am I going to get from this Java – Multithreading and Concurrency course?
- Over 60 lectures and 11 hours of content!
- To make you completely aware of all facts about threads and concurrency
- After this course you can easily write complex multi-threaded application in Java.
Java – Multithreading and Concurrency Course Target Audience?
- Java Programmers who are keen to learn multi threading concepts.
- Professionals working in enterprise projects in MNC’s.
- Students who are keen in learning concurrency and multi threading concepts.