About Microsoft Outlook 2010 Course
“Microsoft Outlook 2010 Training Course” helps you in the comprehension of the basic as well as the advanced features that are present in Microsoft Outlook 2010. You will be learning about the preparation of the Outlook document right from the very beginning with the help of video tutorials. The structure of the course has been formed in such a way that it provides you with a in depth as well as sequential understanding of the topic. The various topics that are included in it are –
- Working with Accounts – This section will be teaching you about the different kinds of email accounts, along with adding, adding IMAP Account, POP, removal of an email account and addition of a social connector.
- Reading an E-Mail – This module will also be teaching you about reading of an email, management of the looks of the inbox, addition of columns in inbox, searching of an email, saving as well as removing attachments and also filtration of the junk mails.
- Creation, Sending, Forwarding and Replaying of Emails – by means of this tutorial you will be learning about the way of creating as well as sending emails, use of the quick parts, exploration of the insert tab, giving response to the emails, formatting of the text body, setting up of the auto reply through the creating rule, creation of the email signature, creation of voting options in the mall and the creation of stationary.
- Work on the Contacts – This module will explain you what the address book means, creation of the contact group, creation of a new contact through the email, the way to work on categories, creation of the contact folder along with the folder group, search the contacts in the hub of the people and forwarding of the contact.
- Conditional Formatting – This teaches you the setting condition in case of the inbox mails, management of the folders of emails, assignment of colour category, automation of tasks by the use of clean up tools and quick steps.
- Calendar and Scheduling – This tutorial helps you to learn about the basics of calendar interface, the ways in which the appointments can be created and deleted, how to create a meeting invitation and also creation of meeting via email, the way to respond to a meeting invitation, how to create a calendar group and how to email as well as print your calendar.
- Working Tasks – This part will teach you how to create and assign tasks and also how to work with the electronic sticky notes.
- Exploration of Outlook – The last part helps to you learn about how to create backup file, how to customise the settings of outlook and how to add and edit the outlook language.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Course Description
The curriculum of “Microsoft Outlook 2010 Course” comprises the following –
- Introduction – This section will be introducing you to Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- How to Work with Accounts – This section will consist of the following –
- The different kinds of email accounts
- How to add POP as well as IMAP Account
- How to remove an email account
- How to add asocial connector in outlook
- How to use a social connector
- How to read an email –This section will teach you about –
- How to read an email
- How to manage the look of the inbox
- How to add the columns in inbox
- How to save as well as remove attachments
- How to search for an email
- How to filter the junk emails
- How to Create, Send, Forward and Reply to Emails – Here you will be learning to –
- How to create and send an email
- How to respond to an email
- How to format the text body
- How to insert tab
- How to create an email signature
- How to set autoreply with the help of creating rule
- How to create stationary
- How to create voting options in a mail
- How to Work on Contacts – This section will be teaching you –
- What an address book means
- How to create a new contact
- How to create a contact from email
- How to create a contact group
- How to work with categories
- How to search for contacts in people hub
- How to create contact folder and also folder group
- How to forward contact
- Conditional Formatting – In this part you will be learning =
- How to set condition for inbox mails
- About follow up Flags
- How to assign colour category
- How to manage email folders
- How to automate tasks with the help of quick steps
- About clean u tools
- Calendar and Scheduling – This part will be teaching you –
- Introduction about Calendar Interface
- How to create an appointment
- How to delete an appointment
- About Meeting Invitation
- How to create a meeting via email
- How to respond to a meeting invitation
- How to create a calendar group
- How to email and print your calendar
- How to work on Tasks – Here you will learn –
- How to create and assign tasks
- How to work with electronic sticky notes
- Exploring Outlook – This section will teach you –
- How to create a backup file
- How to customise the settings of outlook
- How to add and edit language to outlook
- Conclusion – This will be the concluding part
What are the requirements/pre-requisites?
The requirements for the “Microsoft Outlook 2010 Course” are –
- A computer that has an internet connection
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 installed in the computer
Target Audience for this training
The target audience for the training of “MOS Outlook 2010 Course” are the following –
- Any person who is interested in learning about Microsoft Outlook 2010
- The course also targets all those business professionals who make use of Microsoft Outlook in their daily work but they are also interested in learning better methods that will make them work in a more effective way and also people who are looking for guidance about the way they will be able to make the most out of Microsoft Outlook
FAQs – General Questions
- I have not worked on Microsoft Outlook before. Will I face difficulties in learning about Outlook?
No, you will not be facing any difficulties in learning about Microsoft Outlook even though you have not used it previously. There is no previous knowledge required as this course will be starting right from the very beginning. You will only require a computer having an internet connection and with Microsoft Outlook 2010 installed in it. after the training you can easily begin working on Outlook. This course will be guiding you in a step by step way on the way you can use the different features of Outlook 2010 and by the time the course ends you will be thorough with it.
- In what careers can the knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, 2010 help me?
Microsoft Outlook is useful in almost all the careers for communicating on a daily basis. Therefore, any person who plans to start a career in any reputed company needs to undertake this training course and learn about the various aspects of Microsoft Outlook. The Outlook 2010 comprises all the tools and also all the functionalities which you have been using previously in other versions also. Apart from that, it also comprises features which are totally new and which will make communication simpler and much faster. Hence, all the working professionals will be using Microsoft Outlook, be it the market analysts, the entrepreneurs, the research analysts, the prospective finance analysts or he investment bankers.
- Which are the main concepts that I will be learning during this training?
The concepts that this 3 hours of video tutorial and practice files will teach you will cover the different ways in which you can set up as well as manage emails, contacts and also calendars in Microsoft Outlook 2010. Apart from that, you will also learn about the steps as well as procedures that are required addition of accounts like imap and pop into outlook, different kinds of email accounts, how to remove an email account, how to read emails, how to use a social connector and how to manage the looks of the inbox. You will also learn about the ways of creating, sending, forwarding and also replying to emails and how to work on conditional formatting of contacts. Besides this, you will be learning about calendar and scheduling, how to work on creation of tasks and assignment of tasks and how to work with electronic sticky notes. It will also teach you how to explore outlook, create a backup file and customise the settings of outlook.
I found the Microsoft Outlook 2010 course of educba to be very useful and informative and I am planning to undertake more courses that are offered by educba. The video tutorials as well as the practice files that were a part of the course were extremely helpful. I have a specialisation in human resource management and have also studied law. The course provided me with a very practical learning and it has been very useful to me in my work and in communicating with my clients on a daily basis.
The courses that are offered by educba are extremely impressive and especially the course that teaches you about Microsoft Outlook 2010. Anyone can easily undertake the courses that this site has to offer. These courses have been made very simple so that it is easy to understand. Besides this, they also have several advantages associated with them like practical use in the organisations all over the world. A very good explanation has been provided in all the courses and particularly in the course on Microsoft Outlook 2010. Comprehensive as well as detailed information has been provided in this course within a brief period of training. The examples are practical and they simplify the process of understanding the topic.
The quality of video tutorials and practice file that the course of Microsoft Outlook 2010 offered me was very good and I was pleasantly surprised by it. The explanations provided were very accurate and simple, which made it very easy to understand the various features of Outlook. This course helped me to learn those features about Outlook which I was not aware of previously. At the same time, I was also able to revise the features that I was already familiar with in Outlook. I will highly recommend the training on Microsoft Outlook 2010 that is offered by educba to each and every professional in different organisations across the various sectors.
Career Benefits of this training
- Cost is low and Utility is High
Learning about this course involves very low costs in comparison to the advantages that it offers. The utility of Microsoft Outlook 2010 is very high and it can be used in almost any profession. If a person possesses knowledge of Outlook, he will be in a better position to secure a job in comparison to a person who lacks knowledge related to Microsoft Outlook. If you possess the required of working in Microsoft Outlook 2010, it will provide advantages to you in each and every organisation that you work for.
- Comprehensive Coverage
The course provides a very comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook 2010. However, the features are presented in a way which is very easy so that it is simple to understand them. The concepts that are covered are all related to the features as well as the functions of Microsoft Outlook 2010 which helps you in gaining a complete in-depth understanding of the course. The detailed learning that the course provides makes it easy to work on Outlook and this is helpful in any career field that you choose to enter.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s MOS: Outlook 2010 – Exam 77-884 Prep courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|