MOS OneNote 2010 Training Courses
In the corporate world of today having knowledge of MOS OneNote, 2010 is critical for displaying professional efficiency. As computing proficiency is increasingly important employees of today feel reassured by relying on the objectivity and consistency of technical certification that ensure the competency of the workforce. As an employee or a job seeker you can use the technology certification to show that you have the skills you need to succeed, saving current and the future employees the trouble and expense of training you.
Advantages you will have in giving MOS OneNote 2010 Training
One of the least used application is Microsoft Office Suite is OneNote 2010, but this a most powerful tool that helps in increasing the operational efficiency by helping workers in organizing their work and simultaneously their and personal life. It is like filling the cabinet. You can generate several Notebooks, keep a record of all the brainstorming sessions, collaborate with the others, and prepare documents, spreadsheets, and much more.
After you have given an exam, you will get a Microsoft endorsed accreditation as a specialist in OneNote 2010 and see the benefits you will get. It could be your stepping stone for a higher salary and a better job.
The MOS certification is recognized worldwide as the most trusted qualification in Microsoft Office application and after successful completion, you are sure to see yourself stand a distance apart from rest of your competitors and colleagues.
What are the main learning points?
Once you have enrolled in the program you would learn and get everything that is required to obtain Microsoft Office certification in OneNote 2010. You would be able to appear for a practice test, have access to the revision material. You can view the results of the practice test to find out areas where you require revision. The exam will access your ability to complete different types of technical tasks within MOS OneNote 2010 training.
Some of the topics that would be covered in the exam are:
- Generating notebooks locally, on a network or on OneDrive.
- Managing the page layout and creating adjustment text that contains images, lists, backgrounds, and tables.
- Operating with templates.
- Creating personalized default settings and customizing the ribbon.
- Way to share notebooks and content with the help of OneDrive or Sharepoint via email or publishing or a blog.
- Managing different drafts and versions, synchronizing and merging different notebooks and controlling backups.
- Organizing sections, pages, and notebooks.
- Creating hyperlinks to navigate between the different notes to files or websites.
- Creating summaries and tags.
- Configuring filling options.
This is only a tentative list though many more topics could be covered.
MOS certification is intended to provide accreditation to the users who have above average ability to operate Microsoft OneNote. It is highly suggested that students are able to use 80 percent of the features and capabilities of the programs to pass the exam.
What are the benefits of the OneNote 2010 Training course?
- You would be officially accredited as an expert user of OneNote 2010.
- Gain recognition as an expert programmer.
- Attain prominence in the competitive job market.
- No prior qualification required.
- The mock test is provided.
- Revision materials are given to help you gain the skills required.
- Digital certificate and transcript are provided upon passing the exam.
- You would be authorized to use MOS logo on our resume and online profiles.
During the training program, you would get the practice test and revision tools that would help you to succeed in the certification examination. After you completed the practice test you can also complete the online Action Learning tasks at your own speed for revision before you finally appear for the exam.
Educba provides a comprehensive program to help you understand and get a gist of all the concepts and topics of MOS OneNote 2010 Training:
Here is a list of what you all be doing in eduCBA:
You will understand and have knowledge of the basic of OneNote 2010 Training. The section covers:
- The meaning and definition of OneNote
- How to launch OneNote
- Know and understand the interface
- Learn how to share and create a new Notebook
- How To Add New Sections
- Work with pages and subpages
- How to generate a note
Learn how to add content to MOS OneNote 2010 Training. You will know about:
- How to copy data from PDF
- How to do screen clipping
- How to add images
- Add media files
- How to insert Excel sheets
- How to Add equations and symbols
You will learn to format the Content,
- Learn to Format the text
- Use different styles
- How to add Bullets and Numbers
- How to spell check and do Autocorrect options
Learn to Organize Information through
- Customizing the interface
- Using search option
- By making use of tags
MOS OneNote 2010 Training Template
You will learn how to add the new template, create a new template and make a default template for a section.
Learn how to Format changes with the help of page setup and adding graphics to the background.
Learn how to work with tables by following ways:
- Insert a table
- Insert row and column
- Format the table
- Convert table to Excel
Learn How to Use MOS OneNote 2010 writing tools
- Use OneNote 2010 drawing option
- Convert handwriting to text
- How to change handwriting and shapes
- Link to Math option
How to interact with Outlook options through
- Learning how to interact with Outlook
- Sending page through email
- Doing Outlook tasks.
If you want to share a notebook, you need to learn how to do it through
- Saving it to pdf or other formats
- Saving Notebook on SkyDrive
- Through inviting others
- Creating a shared link
- Syncing the Notebook.
Learn how to Collaborate the Notebook by
- Author indicators
- Identifying current changes
- Page Versions
Change MOS OneNote 2010 Training Option
- Quick access toolbar and ribbon changes
- Email option changes
- Setting up password
- Creating backup options for notebook
Through this program, you are sure to gain authority over the Notebook and you would never have to look back on your career growth.
You all must be having certain questions and queries about the program and exam. Here we are trying to solve some of your queries.
OneNote 2010 Training FAQ
- How do I know what kind of level of the training program I should attend?
You are advised to refer to the course details to understand what we are offering in MOS OneNote 2010. Our instructors will also guide you what level is best for you. But if you are a beginner learning One Note 2010 is best.
- What is an exam format?
The exam is a performance-based and conducted in a simulated environment. Exam candidates are given certain tasks to show their skill level.
- What is the duration of an exam?
The duration of an exam is 90 minutes.
- Where can I take the exam?
All the exams are conducted by Certiport. You can use the questions about exam schedules and pre-registration to the Certiport Location, where you wanted to take the exam.
- Is there high-level skill in MOS OneNote 2010 or this is sufficient?
MOS OneNote 2010 is sufficient.
- Is the exam available in other languages?
Yes, Microsoft offers exams in local languages making it convenience for the candidates who are not comfortable in English.
- What is the duration of a training program?
OneNote 2010 Training Testimonials
I am Clara, out of curiosity I took this course and I found this training program best. Each session is explained very clearly, comprehensively and very accurately. I would like to recommend the course to others if they want to get success in life.
First, I was hesitant in joining the course, but when I spoke with the instructor, I had made my mind. I will sure do this course. It is really great. I have learned all the concepts of MS One Note 2010 and the ones which I was facing difficult. The complete instruction is a practical oriented and the way we would be doing practically. I would sure to recommend it.
The course is really great and I love the way instructors teaches us. Each session is detail oriented so that we do not miss anything. I have really learned a lot from the program and highly recommend it to the candidates who want to pass their exam with good scoring and need growth in career.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s MOS OneNote 2010 Training Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|