Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Training:
The Learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 training at edu cba is one of the many programs we offer in the Microsoft Suite 2013. Like most of our other offerings this online course is practical and comprehensive too. This training in particular will help you comprehend various basic as well as advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint. These video lectures are pre-recorded and is a kind of self-paced training which provides complete freedom to the individuals to take and complete the training anytime. It will help you create a presentation right from scratch with the fundamental concepts and also advanced features to be more creative with your presentations like adding credits, hyperlinks and making them effective. The entire if divided into two sections. The break up is as follows;
I) PowerPoint Foundation lessons:
- Getting started with PowerPoint 2013- Here you would learn the backstage of PowerPoint and how to add slides also how to use outline view and rearranging and deleting slides.
- Learn how to format a presentation right from scratch which includes using font colors, style, etc. adding bullets, pictures and also applying slide transition.
- Learn how to add tables and charts and coping tables and charts directly from excel and you will get to learn adding different shapes and smart art and formatting it according to the need of the presentation.
- You will learn how to prepare the best presentation by giving it some of the important finishing touches and impress your audience by delivering your presentation smoothly using presenter view.
- Learn various important and simple keyboard shortcuts
- Understand packaging the presentation in different styles and sharing the presentation.
II) PowerPoint Advanced lessons:
- Learn how to add inbuilt as well as outside audio and videos In this you will learn how to add inbuilt as well as outside audio and hyperlink
- Learn how to put Rolling Credits in a PowerPoint slide like you see it at the end of every movie.
- Make interactive diagrams for your presentation by learning how to rotate object with the help of animations.
- Create 3D objects using different tools and techniques.
- By the conclusion of this training you would have learned various great features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 which you were not aware of before. Take this course and see for yourself how presentations can be made more effectively than ever.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Training requirements:
- A Computer with internet connection
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 installed on the PC
What am I going to get from this Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Training?
- More than 3 hours of quality video tutorials with practical working files
- Study how to add bullets and numberings, changing slide background, add a logo, table, charts, shapes, smart art
- Learn how the features such as printing and sharing work and also learn simple keyboard shortcuts
- Understand how to insert a video, audio and hyperlink in PowerPoint 2013
- Learn how to roll credits advance, rotate an object, create 3d objects
- Learn about the backstage of power point
- Understand how to format a presentation using font color, style
- Master the features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
Who should take this Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Training?
- Users new to PowerPoint 2013 or those who are upgrading from earlier versions of PowerPoint
- Anyone interested in learning PowerPoint
- Professionals and students who need to make effective presentations.