Marketing Analytics Using R and Excel:
Learn how to effectively work around marketing analytics to find out answers to key questions related to business analysis. We are using sophisticated statistical tools like R and excel to analyze data.
This training is a practical and a quantitative course which will help you learn marketing analytics with the perspective of a data scientist. The learner of this course will learn the most relevant techniques used in the real world by data analysts of companies around the world.
The training includes the following;
- Introduction to Marketing
- What is Marketing Analytics?
- Marketing Metrics
- Market Research and Conjoint Analysis – Overview
- Case Study : Market Research
- Case Study : Conjoint Analysis
- Application of Machine Learning to Marketing
- Marketing professionals
- Market Researchers
- Product Managers
- Any person running a business
- Anyone interested in learning about marketing analytics
- Basic knowledge in statistics, mathematics, programming
- Basic knowledge of using R and Excel
- Passion to learn and apply