- Java Server Pages (JSP) is a server-side scripting language that helps you to create dynamic, platform-independent method for building applications based on web.
- It also helps developers to insert java code in HTML pages by using special JSP tags, most of which start with <% tag and ends with %> tag.
- Developers of programmers write JSP as a normal text file and then attach this JSP code with any other file like html, xml, etc.
- By using JSP, you can take input from users through forms present on web page, display records from a database or another source, and can move dynamically from one page to another JSP page present in same file or other file.
- Actually JSP makes our work and code easier. By using JSP tags you can retrieve information present in database, insert the data after getting from user through textboxes present in the form.
- This training course will help you to understand all the concepts of JSP.
What is the need of JSP Tutorials?
There are several reasons to learn JSP. Some of them are:
JSP can be easily handled because we can easily separate java code with html code. In servlet technology, we write both the code in one page which becomes difficult to manage.
ii. Fast Development:
If any modification is done in JSP file, we don’t need to recompile and redeploy the project. But in case of servlet, code gets recompiled and efficiency decreases
iii. Less code:
In JSP, we can use alot of tags like action tags, jstl, custom tags etc. that helps in reducing the code.
iv. Performance is much better
Because JSP allows embedding Dynamic Elements in HTML Pages itself instead of having separate CGI files. JSP always compiles before it is processed by the server unlike CGI/Perl which requires server to load an interpreter and target script each time the page is requested.
v. JSP is one of the main technology:
To be learned properly and on basis of this advanced frameworks like struts, hibernate can be understood.
vi. JSP pages look very same like HTML pages
it is a lot easier for Web page designers to work with JSP pages instead of Servlet.
The page directive is used to provide instructions to the container that related to the current JSP page. You may code page directives anywhere in your JSP page. According to convention, page directives are coded at the top of the JSP page if present.
JSP have all advantages of Java i.e. write the code one time and run anywhere.
vii. JSP containers:
Give an easy way to access standard objects and actions.
viii. JSP environment:
Provides implicit/global exception handling mechanism. Handling exception is optional in JSP which again makes coding easier.
ix. JSP, as an essential part of the J2EE architecture:
Has full access to server-side resources.
Course goals and objectives:
- Learn how to build database-related Web applications using Java Server Pages
- Learn newer features and techniques, including JSP expressions and the JSTL tags.
- Learn Java Server Pages and their relationship to servlets.
- Learn how a JSP is translated into a servlet and processed at runtime.
- You will know everything about JSP.
- You will learn about cookies, session which is very helpful in making projects.
- How linking is done with database through coding will be learned.
- In detail knowledge will be provided so that working on higher technology will be easier.
- Examples will be provided for every topic to make concept clear and for good understanding.
Target Audience for JSP Training:
- OOPs students- as for any technology and language oops concept must be clear
- JAVA- for programming in JSP/servlet core java should be known. iii) Basic concept of java should be clear.
- HTML- as JSP works with presentation logic i.e. front end so html is most basic language to work on. There are many other advance languages but for that html should be known.
- PHP- concept of programming is same; the only difference is writing pattern which is not a problem for developer as developer should know multiple languages and technologies.
Languages to be known for JJSP Tutorials:
- This course is for ui developers and core developers who are familiar with html, java.
- Basic knowledge of programming platforms like Notepad++, Eclipse, Edit Plus.
- Tomcat is also one of the main web servers to be learned.
- Php is same like JSP; just characteristics are different so JSP technology will not be difficult.
JSP Tutorials Advantages:
- Will be well versed with JSP technology
- After studying this course you will be well versed with JSP and core java as well in detail.
- Projects can be made by studying the course and guidelines given in it.
- Coding will be strong
- You will be able to understand advance concepts of other scripting technology.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s JSP – JavaServer Pages JSP Training. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|