IPO Valuation and Modeling Training :
- Edu CBA offers live course on Equity Research in the Amusement Park Sector for the company “Wonderla”. Wonderla is an amusement park designing and operating company headquartered near Bidadi, 28 km from Bangalore.
- The Company has proposed an initial public offering of 14,500,000 equity shares of Rs. 10 each. May companies are coming up with their IPO Valuation and Modeling Training the need for the same can be different sor different company.
- For instance Wonderla came up with its IPO in order to finance the new amusement park that it planned to open, which will be its 3rd amusement park in India.
- So in this project we are going to analyze this company using financial modeling and Corporate Valuation techniques.
IPO Valuation and Modeling Training Objective:
This course on IPO Valuation and Modeling Training includes understanding Income statement, balance sheet and cash flows of the company‚ forecasting future financial statements‚ doing the analysis of the company using valuation methodologies and applying the same concept on a live company i.e. Wonderla.
IPO Valuation and Modeling Training Highlights:
Comprehensive Financial Modeling
This is the core material of your training. You will learn all the basics of financial modeling through this module
Here you will be taught the techniques of DCF and Relative Valuation, which would be used to Value the Wonderla IPO.
- MBA Finance students
- BBA Students
- Commerce graduates
- Students seeking internship projects
- Students who want to study this course along with academics
- Anyone interested in learning Financial Modeling and corporate valuation
- Students seeking career in Equity Research
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn
- Basic knowledge of finance
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s IPO Valuation Modeling Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|