Introduction to SAS:
SAS which stands for Statistical Analysis System is a software developed by the SAS Institute a private company based out of Cary, North Carolina, USA. Its primary objective is to be able to process large chunks of data and analyse it to aid in the process of intelligent decision making. SAS has has been widely accepted in the world and it accounts for almost 70% of the data processing market place.
Through this training you shall be able to Create SAS data sets and run SAS programs effectively.
The training will include the following:
– Introduction about SAS and its interface
– Introducing SAS datasets
– Execution of programs : PDV
– Variables in SAS : Formats and Informats
– Importing data to SAS.
- Statistical Business Analysts
- Data analysts
- Risk analysts
- Market researchers
- Anyone who wants to learn statistical analysis
- Basic computer working knowledge
- Idea of creating data sheets with help of Excel software and workings of the same.