Introduction to Outpatient services Training:
Introduction to Outpatient services aims at providing insight about the definition of Outpatient services. Further it will put insight on characteristics and Importance of Outpatient services in Hospital Operations Management. We will also discuss about the outpatient, New patient, old patient by definition and try to understand meaning of unit of service and service time concepts.
Learner will also get insights of things to be considered for OPD Layout planning, how to determine the no of OPD Or examination room as per the population catered and other assumptions. We will discuss the patient flow diagram of OPD floor. We will also understand difference between Dispensary and OPD. Definition of Ancillary services and its importance in OPD operations Management.
We will also discuss the common problems in OPD day to day operations broad categories of OPD problems, how to do cause and effect analysis? We will see the possible solutions, which can be implemented for smooth running of OPD. We will also discuss the importance of policies and procedures in OPD operations and broad categories where standard operation procedures should be formulated. Then finally we will discuss the key solutions, which can make Outpatient service department very effective and productive.
Introduction to Outpatient services Training Pre-Requisites:
Introduction to Outpatient services Training Learning Objectives:
- At preparing learners to manage Hospital Outpatient department smoothly by handling OPD Problems in an effective way
- At exposing Learners to understand the Planning considerations and determining the no of OPD rooms on the basis of few assumptions
- At identify and understand the OPD queuing and other problems by understanding the cause and effect analysis
Introduction to Outpatient services Training Target Audience:
- Professional- Nursing home Directors, Floor Coordinators, Jr Medical administrators, OPD Managers, Clinicians, Polyclinics administrators
- Anyone who wants to know about Outpatient service department operations.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Introduction to Outpatient services Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|