C# is a type-safe object-oriented language that enables developers to build secure and robust applications that run on the .NET Framework of Microsoft. You can use C# to create standalone application, XML Web services, distributed components, client-server applications, database applications, and much, much more.
Microsoft provides advance IDE that is Visual Studio. Visual studio has convenient user interface of designing, integrated debugger.
C# syntax is simple and easy to learn. C# syntax are similar to C++ , Java. Student just who know any of these languages are typically able to begin to work productively in C# within a very short time. C# syntax simplifies many of the complexities of C. C# supports generic methods and types, which provide increased type safety and performance. Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) Used to retrieve and store data in xml file array of text file.
C# fallows object oriented features like encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism. All variables and methods, including the Main method, the application’s entry point, are encapsulated within class definitions. C# class may inherit directly from one parent class, but it may implement any number of interfaces. Methods that override as virtual methods in a parent class require the override keyword as a way to avoid accidental redefinition. C#, also support lightweight class like struct class; it is a stack-allocated type that can implement interfaces but does not support inheritance.
In addition to these basic object-oriented principles, C# makes it easy to develop software components through several innovative Microsoft language constructs, including the following:
- Encapsulated method signatures called delegates, which enable type-safe event notifications.
- Properties, which serve as assessors for private member variables.
- Data member, which provide declarative metadata about types at run time.
- In C# developer can put Inline XML documentation comments.
- LINQ(Language-Integrated Query) which provides built-in query capabilities across a variety of data sources like xml file, array.
The C# build process is simple compared to C and C++ and more flexible than in Java. There are no separate header files to include, and no requirement that methods and types be declared in a particular order. In C# file may define any number of classes, structs, interfaces, and events.
Why Online C# Programming Training Course?
This C#.NET training teaches non-experienced people how to create the Solutions/Applications using C#.NET. C#.NET gives entry into the world of managed programming. Using a syntax that is deliberately from Java, C++ and C, C#.NET achieves a natural trade-off of terseness and clarity, enabling programmers to express concepts in a clear and maintainable form. The recently added features that language have made it even more powerful than before, allowing programmers to work with C#.NET in both an Object-Oriented and partially functional style.
Full COM for existing code integration.
Robust through garbage collection and type safety.
Security provided through trust mechanism.
For C# Microsoft support Full of extensible metadata concepts.
Large Technical talent poll by Microsoft .
Very good IDE(Integrated Development Environment) as compare to java.
C# is mostly used language in programming for Windows Silver light, which in 2011 became more popular than Adobe Flash.
C# is simple If you know C, C++, or Java, learning C sharp is very easy
C# is better than C and C++ because C# uses native Garbage Collection.
Very good Documentation by Microsoft
C# Programming Training Course Goals and Objectives
Learn the fundamentals of C# programming in Visual Studio Using .Net Framework.
Work with standard programming skills
Learn Object oriented programming Concept in C#
Develops and runs your own Application or programs using the Visual Studio.
Assist to getting a job in software industry as .Net developer.
Who works in other technology but interested to learn C# for that eduCBA online learning platform is best because saving time and efforts.
Cover all basic Concepts with in-depth description of C#.
Discuss all the principles of C# Language and demonstrate though Assignment.
Helpful for Microsoft Certification.
Create base to learn other micro soft technology.
Target Audience for C# Programming Training Course
- This training course is designed for programmers who want to move into the .Net Technology.
- New Developers who are interested to learn C# language.
- Anyone who wants to understand object oriented programming
- Students in computer science courses
- Computer System Analyst those who works on .Net-based systems will need to communicate effectively with designer and developer who code in the language, so completing C#-training programs can help keep these professional on the same page.
Prerequisite of C# Programming Training Course
If you are going to become a serious programmer, you really should get proficient in C sometime. I don’t know which way would be harder, starting with C# or starting with C.
Knowledge of C and C++ or java programming language.
Delegates must understand the fundamentals of programming
This is a course for developers
License copy visual studio software from Microsoft
Online C# Programming Training Course Advantages:
- C# is Mother language of all .net framework Language once you learn C it is very easy to learn other micro soft language.
- For program portability, rather than source-code portability, the C# language specification is best combined with another ECMA standard known as the Common Language Infrastructure(CLI). CLI is the heart and soul of .NET and the Common Language Runtime (CLR). The first released implementation of the C# compiler using the CLI is, not coincidentally, the Microsoft .NET Framework
- As an object-oriented language, C# excels. The C# language has first-class support for the concept of properties (data members) and other common elements of object-oriented programming. In C, C++, and Java, a get/set method naming convention is often used to express the concept of properties
- Managed code using the Microsoft implementation, C# programs always produce managed code. This simply means that the result of compilation produces a program containing embedded CIL instructions rather than native machine instructions
- Many companies have job opening for C# developer, several of these companies have help us design the contains course and have confidence that students who successfully complete the course can work in industry easily.
- Interested companies can view online all the assignments and projects finished by students from our company, so they feel much more comfortable in hiring them.
- We also provide projects work to meet the internship requirements and get confidence like industry environment.
- In traditional classrooms, you have only one chance to listen the lecture but here you can rewind it and see till the time you understands it.
- By this course, you can save time and money. You can learn it from when you have a time. No need to travel to the institution you can learn from home.
- MS.NET Framework Introduction and OOP’s Concepts.
- C# program structure
- Flow Control and loop statement
- Introduction to class and Object
- Array , Enumeration and Operator
- Introduction struct and namespace
- Polymorphism and encapsulation
- Properties and indexes
- Delegates and events
- Data access using ADO.Net
- Multi Threading and exception Handling
- File Operations
- Assistance towards exam preparation for Microsoft Certification Tips and tricks for real time situations from experts
- High level of interactions ensured with Q & A sessions
- Discuss all the principles of Object Oriented Programming Language and demonstrate though Assignment.
- We are providing Video lectures Industry experts.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s C# C Sharp Programming courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|