About Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Services:
This course aims at providing insight about the definition of Intensive Care Medicine. It started with whether Hospital need to have an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Services or make back up plan, if yes what sort of ICU, whether it should be specialized ICU or all-purpose multispecialty ICU. It also gives an insight of determining the No of ICU beds on the basis of total beds or total OPD patients’ turnover.
It will also give insight of ICU department, various types of Nursing ICU layout, their advantages and disadvantages. Course also gave an idea about the ideal layout of ICU department. Course will also describe about the various functions, types of patients admitted in ICU department. Most important factors for smooth running of Hospital indoor patients is to determine appropriate no of staff required keeping into consideration of quality of medical care for ICU department, ideal organogram of ICU department. It also includes factors to be considered while preparing duty Rota for ICU department. Course also highlights about the standards norms as Per National institute of Health and family welfare for Medical and Nursing care activities in ICU department.
Ideal Organogram is discussed in depth for ICU department with job responsibilities. We also describe about standard policies and procedures to be prepared regarding to list of activities in ICU department. Equipment needed for ICU is discussed in depth in this course. We discussed about the priority of patients to be admitted in admission policy to be prepared. We also discussed about the discharge protocol and Discharge against Medial Advise in detail. Lastly about the Quality and Bringing best quality of medical care in ICU department. We also discussed about the key skills to bring and improve quality in ICU department. Learning about the topic Intensive care unit and understanding typical Layout for ICU Unit, whether ICU is really needed, if yes determining the No and type of Medical, Nursing staff required for smooth running of Hospital Intensive care unit. It also describes standard operating procedures to run the ICU operation smoothly.
What are the requirements?
- Basic computer Knowledge and English Knowledge
- Passion to learn
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- At preparing learners to manage ICU department smoothly by developing well defined Admission and Discharge Protocols and Policies of ICU.
- At exposing Learners to understand the Planning considerations and determining the ideal layout as per specialty and customers targeted and to conclude over the No of ICU beds on the basis of Total Outpatient served.
- At understanding quality concepts in regards to providing medical and nursing care in ICU. It also explains about keeping track on quality, improving quality and bringing best practices in ICU department.
What is the target audience?
- Professional- Nursing home Directors, Floor Coordinators, Jr Medical administrators, ICU Nurse Manager, Clinicians, Intensivists
- Anyone who wants to know about Intensive Care Unit department operations and want make it efficient and effective
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Services courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|