Innovative Customer Service Techniques
The customer service department is one of the vital organs of any organisation. It plays a significant role in developing long term relations with the clients and customers, helps in retaining them. Its main objective is to build a trust among the clients in regard to problems and issues faced by them. The customer care support department also involves assessment of the needs of the clients and get their feedback for efficient functioning. The way the customer care support service department of a company functions; influences or determines the customer satisfaction and customer relationship with that company. A company with inefficient customer care support system will lose on its customers and would have problem in retaining their customers.
Therefore it is essential for the company to use efficient and innovative customer service techniques to have an efficiently functioning customer care department.
Customer care executives need to keep the following things in mind while interacting with a client:
- He/she should take each customer as an opportunity to show home their company works with efficiency and is dedicated to their clients in serving them to their fullest satisfaction.
- Involve the customer in a conversation; make him feel that you care and want to resolve his problem, try and make him feel comfortable and try to drive away the anger and annoyance which he has developed for the company or its product.
- Try and take ownership, listen to his problem, the customer should feel that you are there to resolve his problems. If one has to transfer the call to the concerned person make sure that you assist him till the time he is connected to the other person.
- Another important thing to do is take notes, whether the customer had called earlier, what was he told, this will give an in-depth understanding about the clients problems
Course Description- Innovative Customer Service Techniques
A number of institutions today run courses and training programmes for Innovative Customer Services Techniques.
- Definition of customer service: what is customer care service; the good and bad aspects of customer care service; responsibilities of customer care service
- How to handle customer queries: The standards and gudelines for customer communications; developing and maintaining rapport and relationship with customers; The use of positive language and tone of voice
- How to cater to customer needs: efficient listening; questioning; noting and summarizing
- Identification: Identify the diverse customer problems, queries; Responding to challenging problems and queries;
- Response: how to turn negative perceptions of customers into positive; identifying diverse complaints of customer; introducing co-workers to customers and their complaints
- Building relationship: building customer loyalty and trust; how to add value to customers and exceed their expectation; process of follow up
- Application: how to apply the theory into practise; Dos and Donts
These courses focus on the following aspects:
- The course gives an overview about what exactly customer care service is, what the job exactly deals with, what qualities, skills and modification one would require to learn as a customer care executive. It provides an idea about the responsibility of customer care service executive and the department as whole.
- The course covers aspects how to identify the needs and requirements of their clients. How to apply techniques; to make their clients open up with their problems? How they should speak to them; they elaborate on the type or method of conversation to be followed while interacting with the clients.
- They teach the aspiring executives who to read the mind of their customers. What should be the way of their communication; what techniques they should employ to influence their customers, how to transform their negative feelings and perception about the company or product into positive perception, leading to a long lasting and cordial relationship development with their customers.
- The course material also focuses on how to enhance the existing resources to further enhance the services towards the clients. They try to inculcate a sense of service among the aspiring executives towards their clients. The course teaches them how to take ownership and responsibilities of the problems of the customers.
- The course material also covers aspects about team work, enhancing cohesion in the team work, how to efficiently work in a team efficiently, why team work is essential and how it helps in fulfilling the overall goals.
- These courses also help the aspirants to improve their power of observation, for example they become trained in identifying the personality and needs of their clients, and how they should deal with them.
- These courses also teach the individual how to deal effectively with a client who needs to be put on hold or needs the assistance of higher executives. They learn techniques about how to make the wait time bearable for their clients.
- It teaches the candidates to develop a professional way to deal with their clients. The way of talking; the way of answering their calls and the way their problems are addressed and noted down.
- It teaches them techniques on effective listening. Asking questions to gain information about the problems and how they respond to the customer’s requests.
- These courses also provide information on how to value their customers and establish a good customer relationship, and how to provide customer satisfaction beyond their expectations.
- The course material also provides information on techniques about how to handle the queries and enquires of their customers.
- It provides training in the fields of responding to customer complaints, identifying the type and nature of customer complaints and ways to resolve them.
- The course includes study material for reading, training and knowledge is provided in the form of lectures, sessions, group discussions; role plays sessions, and FAQ discussion
Need for Innovative Customer Service Techniques Training
In today’s competitive world maintaining a good cordial relationship with the clients is very essential for the success of any company. Here the customer care service section of the company plays a vital role. For this training in the field of for Innovative Customer Service Techniques has become an essential aspect. One can opt for it when:
- The company wants to increase customer traffic or retain the existing customers
- To reduce the communication gap between the customer care executives and the customers.
- To enhance the services of the company as whole in comparison to the competing companies in the market.
- To skill train their employees in the field of customer care.
- To increase the responsiveness and reliability of the customer care department,
- To enhance hassle free customer problem resolution.
- Enhance service efficiency and reduce marketing cost.
- Aim at reducing customer complaints and complaint handling resource cost.
- The candidates who are interested in the customer care service industry should opt for this course
- The candidates opting for this course should come with an open mind to learn new and efficient communication skills.
- The most important thing is that the course will teach them efficient communication skills to cater to the needs of their clients, but success in this field will be determined only by putting these skills into action and practise.
- Candidates who are already working in the customer care service industries can also opt for the training. It would enhance and polish their communication skills further.
Target Audience for Innovative Customer Services Techniques training
There is no age limit or set qualification for this training. Yes the candidate should at least be a intermediate pass. Anyone who desires to join the customer care support centres or work as a customer care executive, team leader can undergo such training. The training and course emphasises on developing the customer care skills and behaviour
- Is learning Innovative Customer Services Techniques Difficult?
No it is not hard or difficult to learn. Everyone in their daily life interact with numerous individuals in numerous situations, they interact and converse on various topics. It is as simple as that. But one has to remember that in customer service one deals with clients, who are generally facing some or the other problem, Therefore one needs to learn about way to interact with them, the ethics and ways of communicating with them.
- Where can be Innovative Customer Service Techniques applied?
Innovative Customer Service Techniques are generally applied in the customer care departments. But it can be applied in the marketing and sales sector, or any sector which needs to deal with clients or customers, be it the personal relations department or the front desk of any company. It is highly used in the BPO sector.
- From where do we learn these techniques?
A lot of institutions today offer courses for Innovative Customer Service Techniques. One can enrol in them. At the end of the courses they are provided certificates or diplomas for the course completed by them.
- What are the basic qualifications required for joining these courses?
The candidate should at be intermediate (10+2) pass. There is no other qualification requirement, The candidate should be willing to take up customer care support as his profession and should be willing to learn all the techniques and methods with an open mind.
I enjoyed the training programme a lot. I was impressed with the techniques of delivering the training. It involved group discussions, presentations, role play, problem solving, physical group and individual activities. It made the learning process more interactive and interesting.
I had a vague idea about what customer care support services. But after attending the course and training, I am very much aware now about the realm of the customer care service system. It has enlightened me about the responsibilities of the customer care executive and the department as a whole.
I enjoyed the entire training period. It opened my eyes to the qualities I lacked as a customer care executive. The training provided me guidance on how to improve my skills, techniques and my personality as a whole to become an efficient customer care executive.
The training provided me with innovative ideas about how to train my group members in addressing the issues of their clients. Its guidelines will prove to be useful and handy in preparing an efficient team of customer care executives.
Career Benefits of This Training
Attending a course or training on Innovative Customer Service Techniques has its own benefit. Here are some to name a few:
- After the training the candidates are able to identify the areas where they are lagging behind or need to improve upon. They can do so by using the various techniques taught to them in the training session.
- It provides the candidates with the exact idea about what they actually need to do. How they should do it and when they should use which technique to interact with their clients.
- The training inculcates in them qualities which are required to function efficiently as a customer care executive.
- The candidates are able to identify and observe the problems of their clients and their behaviour efficiently and quickly.
- The training teaches them to work in a systematic way and in a professional manner.
- They learn numerous techniques to deal with their clients, ways to address the client’s problems, ways to note problems and complaints and communicate with the clients.
- The training makes the executives more confident in dealing with their clients. Then are able to prepare themselves and work more efficiently as compared to others who have not attended such training or courses.
- The training provides customer care support service leaders and managers to learn effective ways to train their subordinates and team members.
- Through the course and training the executives learn to value their customers. They learn to do away with the negative perception of their customers and enable them to use techniques to turn them into positive perceptions.
- The training teaches the candidates new ways for dealing with their clients, helps in establishing a long lasting relation with their clients. It helps in retention of customers.
- Attending such courses and trainings also improves and enhances the personality as a whole of the candidate. He is able to take negative feedback in a more calm way and is able to interact with the clients in a professional way.
- The candidates who attend such training and courses have an added benefit. And preference is given to them at the time of recruitment or promotions.
The customer care service department plays an important role in the success of any business or organisation as a whole. It directly deals with the customers, and the impression it provides to the customers directly or indirectly influence the customer traffic and retention in any company. Now a day’s organisations emphasis on inculcating innovative techniques in customer care services. They are very essential for the efficient functioning of the department.
A lot of institutions now a day’s offer courses and training’s in this filed, in which they teach individual the techniques and skills for effective customer care handling. They offer techniques for effective team building and team work; effective ways to communicate with the customers; ways to retain customer loyalty; and increase customer traffic. These training programmes are very effective for all professional at different levels of the customer care job. Anyone can undergo these trainings, as there is no such age limit, qualification requirements for enrolling in thee training programmes. Anyone who wants join in into the customer care service avenue can attend these courses.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Innovative Customer Service Techniques Training Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|