Hypothesis Testing In r Training Courses
Hypothesis testing refers to a process wherein an analyst tests a statistical hypothesis. The nature of the data and goal of analysis affect the methodology employed by the analyst/researcher. The basic goal of each researcher is to accept or reject the hypothesis, based on the measurements of observed samples. The decision, which is based on a statistical mechanism, is referred to as Hypothesis Testing. They have real world applicability and implications and assist in analyzing most collection of data.
eduCBA’s course on Hypothesis testing is a small course for all those interested and having an inclination towards dealing in statistical data. This course shall help one draw conclusions about the population from a sample and making decision in regard to the entire population.
- The first phase in the curriculum involves the basic introduction (to give an overview of the topic), its theory, Parametric and non-parametric tests.
- The second phase shall involve the various types of hypothesis and the type one, type two errors.
- The type one error is the incorrect rejection of a true null hypothesis.
- The type two error is the failure to reject a falsified null hypothesis.
- The third phase is the practical stage which involves complete understanding of the entire concept. It involves the steps in doing hypothesis testing.
- Seven steps in doing hypothesis testing and finding the p value. It shall involve making a decision to accept or reject on the basis of the values found
- After decision to accept or reject is made, the next step is to conduct one or two hypothesis tests to be able to confirm upon the decision so taken
- F test in R with its coding and examples
- T test in R with its codes and examples
- Z test in R with its codes and examples
- Linear regression vs. anova testing
- One way anova data
- Plotting and interpretation of anova data
- The basics of simple and multiple linear regression basics
- Explanation to linear datasets in R
- Decision of various assumptions to be taken under linear regression
- Simple and multiple linear regression in R
All these steps give an insight into what the course would exactly be like. It shall provide an in depth knowledge about each step written and shall make one an expert in the field of hypothesis testing.
- It makes one capable enough of taking rational decisions, which is why the testing process is also referred to as confirmatory testing. It assists the leaders in achieving organizational goals effectively.
- Hypothesis predicts the relationship between two variables and assists one in developing a synergic balance between both the variables thereby finding out the decision variable.
- Hypothesis testing also assist in the field of marketing and helps one know as to how much marketing is required for a product to be successful in the market. Alongside marketing, it deals with various other factors and helps in taking suitable and effective decisions on the basis of tests conducted.
- Thus, the very objective of the course is to make one efficient enough in one’s field of work and to be able to apply the tests of statistics in any field possible.
Pre-requisites for the Hypothesis testing in R course
Basic knowledge of internet and computer handling:
In the technological world, one cannot stay delinked with technology in any field. Hypothesis testing being no exception to it either, the course demands basic knowledge of internet usage and computer handling. Hence, it requires easy accessibility to technology for the purpose of carrying out various tests and keeping a store of all the information gathered from various sample sources.
Inclination towards Statistics:
Statistics is the parent branch when hypothesis testing comes into consideration. Hence one of the basis pre-requisites required for this course is the basic knowledge of the statistics so that one can easily understand the concepts involved in Hypothesis Testing in R learning course. Therefore, it is imperative for one to have a liking towards the very subject and not avert from the concepts of statistics.
Passion to learn about R-Programming courses:
R is becoming a leading language in data science and statistics. Today, the R programming language is the most important tool used by any researcher or analyst. As the R programming is a blooming language, it is imperative for the person willing to take up this course to have a passion to learn about the concept as it is totally a new branch under the head of statistics.
Expectations and Target audience
The course is tailor made to suit the needs of its onlookers and students.
- It shall provide 21+ lectures and 4+hours of HD videos
(Shall provide the users with sufficient content to explore and learn from. It shall allow them to study extensively throughout the course time with the content available)
- The course is made to be delivered to:
- Students from the analytical domain
- Students interested in R programming related training
- Any professionals interesting in honing their skills in the very topic
- It gives an improved sense of confidence to the person to step into the real world and face realistic problems based on the Human resource which may find backings (solution) from the course learning itself.
- It gives an improved sense of confidence to the person to step into the real world and face realistic problems based on the hypothetical testing, which may find backings (solution) from the course learning itself.
Frequently asked questions
- For how long will the course be accessible to me and is it certified?
The course once bought shall remain accessible to you throughout your life time. There shall be no hindrances of the time period. Also, yes all the courses are certified and provide a verified certificate to the student on the completion of each course.
- What are the benefits of this course?
R is one of the leading languages and is used in almost each field to be able to make effective decisions by applying verified methods of testing under hypothetical testing. These ways of testing give surety on the decision that needs to be taken. Thus, such a course shall be beneficial for an professional or student to further hone his skills in the very field.
- What are the career options available after this course?
As mentioned, this course in not just meant for amateurs, but also for professionals. Hence, after one is done with the entire course, one can apply for the job position of that of a researcher in the field of statistical/hypothetical testing, work as an analyst and carry out required researches etc.
Various students have shared their experience of having done the Hypothesis Testing in R Training Course provided by EDUCBA.
“The videos on research were very useful to me as it was very interesting. The instructor told us about how research is conducted and what its benefits were. She explained to us about the various types of research, the R’s of research and how economics is also based on research conducted by on people. For every starting business, research is important- in this video they tell us about basic of research.Thank you for giving me all the information”
“I am blessed that I got a chance to study online with your site sitting at home I get to know so many things about different courses such as about Research, Hypothesis testing, Statistics etc. I would love to continue studying from this site for my future.
“It is just awesome, fabulous, mind blowing information. Learnt almost everything it has made easy for me to learn hypothesis testing by providing this information. It will definitely help in future as it was in details. I had a great experience with these online classes and want to learn more and i would suggest all must and should refer this who wants to become a successful analyst.”
Return on Investment:
Hypothesis testing is a course developed to suit the needs of analysts and make sure that this technique is used in every field possible. Considering the benefits of this course it is definite that this course provides a huge return on investment to its students. It helps in providing easy and tested solution to situations where decision making is almost next to impossible.
Life time opportunity:
It’s a once in a life time opportunity to grab the chance to pick up a course which shall be accessible to you throughout your lifetime. This course shall groom you and the professionals shall mentor you onto a path most suited on the basis of learning gained throughout the length of the course.
The benefits acquired from the learning process shall definitely supersede the cost involved. Thus, rendering it to be a cost effective course. It allows one to make effective decision by selecting or rejecting any particular strategy.
|Where do our learners come from?
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Hypothesis Testing using R courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.