Getting Started with IntelliJ IDEA:
IntelliJ IDEA is a Java integrated development environment (IDE) for developing computer software. Through this training you will walk through using IntelliJ IDEA , familiarizing yourself with the same and understand debugging and project build integration.
The tutorials will include the following;
1) Basic Set Up and Familiarization of IntelliJ Idea.
2) Configuring DataBase controls.
3) Application Server Set Up ( JBOSS 6).
4) Set Up debugging.
5) Groovy, J2EE Project Set Up
6) Tips and Tricks while writing codes.
7) Plugins and Project Build Integration ( Maven)
- Java Developers
- Spring Developers
- Software Engineers
- Eclipse IDE users
- Knowledge of the Java language is required
- A copy of IntelliJ IDEA either Community (free) or Ultimate