Online Hadoop Training Course
Big data is a various groups of interrelated things for any collection of data set which is so bulky and very complex that it becomes hard to handle using ordinary database management tools or regular data processing applications. Storing such big data is very challenging task. We have several issues like searching particular data from database, sharing such a complex data with others, transferring this data, analyze and visualizing the data, capturing data. Just too some additional analysis of such single complex set of data is very hard.
Functioning with big data is difficult because of relational database management system and few statistic and visualization packages which have several hundreds of or even thousands of servers running behind schedule it.
Big data is deliberated on size of an organization managing set or abilities of that organization for use of applications which analyze and manipulate data set. To handle tone of data in an association is very difficult work by data management system.
Requirement of information management system is increased because of big data. Many of the software corporations have spent more money on dedicated data management and analyze system.
So these days, Hadoop storing is very demanding in many software companies and other companies those deals with big data.
You can run multiple logical data nodes on a single server, but usually its implementation will run only one per server across an instance. HDFS supports a single file system name space, which save data in a traditional classified format of directories and files. Through an instance, data is divided into 64MB chunks that are triple-mirrored across the bunch to offer flexibility.
Obviously in very big Hadoop bunch, module or even entire server failure will happen so the repetition of data across many servers is a crucial design requirement of HDFS.
Hadoop is developed to run on a many number of machines that don’t share any memory or disks which we can say dispersed. That means you can buy a whole piece of commodity servers, keep them in a rack, and run the Hadoop software on each one of them. When you want to load all of your establishment’s data into Hadoop, what the software does is break that data into parts that it then spreads across your different servers. Hadoop keeps record of where the data contained. And because there are many type stock, data stored on a server that goes offline or dies can be automatically duplicated from a known good copy.
Why you should go for Hadoop Training Course?
Hadoop has carried out reference architecture for big data analyze. Hadoop technology offers highly flexible analytical platform for processing bulky and complex size of data structure and an unstructured data. It can manage petabytes of data which are store across hundreds or thousands of nodes and physical storage servers.
Hadoop was established by Apache software foundation under open source platform in 2005. To handle such big data it uses MapReduce model. This MapReduce take the input data and breakdown it for further processing across several nodes within the hadoop instance. These nodes are called worker nodes and they break the data for next analysis. The processed data is then composed back in reduce step and reverted back to original query.
This is an extensive course exactly deals in Hadoop MapReduce. Hadoop MapReduce is a software framework for straightforwardly writing applications which process vast amounts of data in-parallel on large clusters of commodity hardware in a reliable, fault-tolerant method.
This free online course on hadoop starts by an introduction to Map Reduce and its programming Model. The topic is being clearly explained with the help of example. In this training course, we are going to learn about MapReduce with example in Java such as word count and group by. This course will also offer other important topics in MapReduce such as Data flow analysis.
You will work on beneficial feature of hadoop like submitting jobs to the queues, data compression, debugging, Job control, and Distributed Cache.
Goal and Objectives of Hadoop Training Course:
• Learn about Big Data and its role in the real world
• See the phases of development of a Big Data strategy within a organization
• Explain the purpose of underlying a inclusive way to Big Data
• We will give examples of Big Data usage in regions such as social media, sensor data, science, and data warehouse enhancement.
• Understand why a Big Data Platform is necessary to collect together and what would be separate storehouse of data and analytics.
• Learn the importance of data administration for managing.
• Big Data Outline the modules needed in a Big Data Platform
• Relate the roles of: data-in-motion processing, data-at-rest processing, contextual search, and data-warehouse processing.
• Architecture of Hadoop
• Brief introduction of MapReduce model.
• Querying data in hadoop
• Hadoop administration
• Managing data into Hadoop
Target Audience for Hadoop Training Course:
• Software Developers/Engineers
• IT professionals
• Business analysts
• Anyone from data analyzes background.
• System administrators in Hadoop, Professionals seeking to make career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework.
• Those who want to know about Hadoop MapReduce model.
• IT background Students.
• Students who want to make their career in data management.
• Anyone who wants to learn about hadoop framework
• Students who want to learn big data role in real world.
Pre-requisites for Hadoop Training Course:
• You might require a computer or laptop with Internet connection.
• Some basic knowledge in concepts of OOPs.
• Basic idea of Java would be added advantage for learning.
Advantages of Hadoop Training Course:
You are going to learn about MapReduce Programming Model –
This module defines the MapReduce programming model using illustrations and examples, a complex numerical example on MapReduce.
• After you complete this free online course on hadoop you will be able to handle the huge and complex data.
• You are going to learn about searching, analyzing, storing capturing, and the big data.
• Yow will capable to work on information management system in any organization.
• You will get basic idea on hadoop concepts and big data.
• We provide Good Quality video and audio clarity.
• Benefits of this free online training course are, you can save time and money both. You can also learn it from anywhere and at any time. You don’t need to travel to the organization or any classroom training.
• You will get detailed knowledge on hadoop framework.
• You will get to know about MapReduce Programming Model.
Video description :
Section 1: Big Data
• What is Big Data?
In this video we will discuss the agenda of our tutorial. Further we will discuss about what big data is and why it is used.
• Processing Big Data
In this video we will understand how to process Big data. Then we will see what challenge is in big data. We will discuss how traditional application data is processed. Further we understand distributed storage.
• Distributed storage and processing
In this video we will discuss about HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System). And further we will discuss about distributed processing.
• Understanding Map Reduce
In this video we are going to learn about hadoop Map reduce algorithm.
Section 2: Big Data Hands on
• Introduction to module 2
We discuss about cloudera distribution.
• Introduction to Cloudera environment
In this video we will brief about cloudera.
• Understanding hadoop environment installed on Cloudera
In this video we will discuss the requirement for cloudera distribution.
• Understanding metadata configuration on hadoop
In this video we are going to learn how to configure metadata in hadoop.
• Understanding HDFS web UI and HUE
In this video we are going to learn about web UI and hue
• HDFS shell commands
In this video we will discuss about HDFS shell command.
• Few more HDFS shell commands
In this video we will see some more shell commands of hadoop.
• Accesing HDFS through Java program
In this video we will see how to integrate HDFS with java program.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Free Online Hadoop Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|