1h 53m | 18 Videos | 35938 Views | Intermediate
Financial Modeling- ACC Cements Training:
- Financial modeling includes projecting the financial statements viz. Income statement, Balance sheet and Cash flow statement of a company. It has various important uses such as finding out how the company’ financial will be like in future, valuation of the company, deciding whether to invest or no and much more.
- It helps in making conclusions such as how the revenue would be, is the company making any capital expenditure, analyzing the capital structure and finally looking how much cash it is left with. All this can be effectively done using financial models.
- The above discussed things are what you will learn in this course which is based on a live company ACC Cenments in Cement sector.
- The training will enable you to prepare a financial model right from scratch such as analyzing the trends of historical performance of the company, learn how to make assumptions and predict the line up items in the financial statements.
- These skill sets will enable you to move a step forward towards getting into the equity research and investment banking field.
Course Objective Financial Modeling – ACC Cements:
- These tutorials help you create professional Financial Modeling using excel
- The case study used here is of Cement sector company where we create excel based Financial Model.
In this Financial Modeling – ACC Cements Course, you will learn about:
- Scenario of Cement Sector
- Calculation of Reserves, Capex, revenue, Costs, equity etc
- Financials and Valuations Analysis of Cement Sector
Who should take this Financial Modeling – ACC Cements course?
- Anyone who wish to make their career in the field of finance and want to add value to their financial skill set
- Candidates who are pursuing their MBA/BBA and want a career in Investment banks
- Candidates who are pursuing other professional courses such as CA, CFA, CS can take up this certification course.
Financial Modeling – ACC Cements Pre-requisites:
- Passion to learn about Financial Modeling of Cement Sector
- Computer with Internet Connection