Why Excel 2013 – Pivot Table Course?
Excel 2013 – Pivot Table is an influential method to analyze huge amount of data with huge number of variables. Through this course on Excel 2013 pivot table you will learn to summarize the data in an intelligent way by creating the Pivot tables. Further, you will learn in detail how Pivot Tables work and the structure that must be followed to create useful reports and charts.
This training is vital to gaining the most from this powerful feature of Excel. This course assumes that you have some basic concepts of Excel. This course is structured in a way to only focus on the most important elements of creating and working with Pivot tables. Pivot Table is a very useful and powerful method for Financial Analysts, Investment Bankers, Marketing Professionals, Team Leaders, students and professionals working with vast amount of data with different variables. In this course, we will be covering the following modules:
- Basics of Pivot Table
- Summarizing Data Using Pivot Table
- Data Filtering
- Basics Pivot Table Formatting
- Advanced Pivot Table Formatting
- Introduction of Pivot Chart
- How to Print the Pivot Table
- Using Macros In Pivot Tables
- Introduction of Power Pivot
- DAX in Power Pivot
- Introduction of Power View
Excel 2013 – Pivot Table Course pre-requisites:
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- A Computer with Internet
What am I going to get from this Excel 2013 – Pivot Table Course?
- Over 2 hours of content!
- Learn to summarize the data in an intelligent way by creating the Pivot tables
- Learn Basics of Pivot Table
- Learn Summarizing Data Using Pivot Table, Data Filtering, Basic and Advanced Pivot Table Formatting
- Learn Pivot Chart, Printing Pivot Tables, Using Macros in Pivot Tables
- Learn Power Pivot, DAX in Power Pivot, Introduction of Power View
Who should take this Excel 2013 – Pivot Table Course?
- Students, Marketing Professionals, Analysts.
- Anyone working with lists of data, filtering or sorting that data.
- Those with some knowledge of Excel who are new to Pivot Tables
- New users, beginners, intermediates and advanced Excel users
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Comprehensive Pivot Tables in Excel 2013 courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|