Excel 2013 – Excel Dashboard Course
This excel tutorial is based on the key aspects of MS excel 2013 dashboard training. The course is an online course. It being one of the most interesting usage of excel you might be excited to learn to create excel dashboards. The tutorial is of net 3 + hours of HD videos with 19 intensive training lectures.
Educba.com lists a variety of courses for excel learners and excel dashboard courses indeed to help students learn the tools and techniques and shortcuts to process large data. This excel Dashboard course helps one to create dynamic dashboards and analyse huge chunks of data. You will learn to expertise in pivot tables, charts, controls and macros. The online training course involves a total of around 3 hours of HD videos with 19 + intensive lectures and has enrolled 11735 students to take up this course actively. On successful completion of the course Educba ensures a certificate of completion and you can also avail lifetime access just following certain terms and conditions.
This training course will also train you to learn all the excel tools. These dashboards help to maintain huge chunks of data and also to convert dashboard data into user friendly visuals. These online tutorials are indeed self-paced and one can easily make way and learn to create out dashboards and business intelligence and understand the importance of data trending and create valuable data visualizations. Various modules of this course are:
- Introduction to excel dashboard: The concept of excel dashboard and its importance
- Excel functions in place: Different types of functions like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUM, PRODUCT etc.
- Creating all basic charts: 3D charts, area charts, bar charts, combination charts etc.
- Learning and hands on practice on pivot, slicer, and pivot chart: The tutorial will also help you to learn about scroll charts and checkboxes.
A course also intended to teach about macros, to record macros with relative and absolute reference.
So, let’s list down some key benefits of learning the basics and advanced version of Microsoft Excel: With Educba.com one can master oneself on any of the skills be it mobile app development or anything. With a diverse range of 1700 + online courses available one can be a master in itself through this online portal.
- The usage is not just limited to one field but exists in statistics, engineering or any of the field required.
- At Educba we start the basics from the scratch, and move step by step in detail in this training about Excel Dashboard and there are multiple quizzes and simulation based cases to be solved to clarify the concept in detail and resolve even the minutest doubts of students.
Some essential parts of the basic training course include how to enter a formula in excel, some key tips to perform basic mathematical operations like addition, subtraction etc. This includes how to use the syntax for sum, auto sum, multiplication etc. Simple formulas for division and other related formulas are also included. It also explains about the usage of combination of formulas and the optimum usage of some basic tools like copy and paste. Formatting in excel is also included in this basic course. Using merge and centre, dragging, expanding of cells, using the right thickness of each cell to create tables, setting up borders, inserting graphical interpretations in data be it bar graph, histogram or a pie chart, training on colour formatting of cells based upon their values in the best possible manner is also a part of it. The advanced course in turn covers the Excel with every detail of it and many new features and formulas and tabs are explored. Some other topics are populating in ascending order, alignment of text, font, sorting of the column items.
The course overview includes a general introduction about some benefits of learning MS excel. Here are listed some main benefits like:
- Learning will help you understand excel very easily.
- You can better understand about creating charts and graphs in this excel training course.
- You can gain command over powerful features and functions to manage professional work easily.
- You get a chance to become a student cum professional with expertise in excel training.
Excel Dashboard Course Objectives
Some of the key objectives of this excel based training course includes the following:
- A complete overview of MS-Excel application, professional suite, its usage with each and every functionality to use it aptly for managing professional and office tasks efficiently.
- Enable usage with ease in day to day office tasks and also that all the office staff are well aware of data handling and managing on the excel suite.
- All staff must be acquainted with normal day to day spreadsheet use on day to day basis.
- To efficiently master shortcuts and tricks on database management system.
- To make sure the users know well the excel formulas for calculation purposes and also use of charts ,graphs histograms, to read and interpret data and also to create presentations and reports
- How am I supposed to be benefited from this course?
Through this tutorial you will learn to use the excel dashboard proficiently. You will also learn macros, assigning macros to buttons and to navigate through it. You will learn creating and interpreting charts and graphs that are required in creation of presentations and business reports.
- What are the basic requirements to undergo this course?
If you are a student all you need is a good computer with a good net connection and a basic knowledge of excel to take up this training. You are definitely cherish this training.
- What is the target audience for this dashboard course?
The target audience can be any person who is willing to take up this course. This course is very useful for financial analysts, data scientists, business analysts, managers, sales persons, team leaders, business development managers etc.
- So what are the benefits one can get from this course?
This course offers more than 2 hours of video content. User will understand excel dashboard in detail and they are definitely going to be proficient in creating an awesome dashboard on Excel.
Rajesh .P. Dey
This course was taken up by me before joining as a financial analyst. So I would suggest all analysts to enhance their grip on the course and take up this course. This course is really good for all the SAS users and business analysts. Compared to other courses this course is intensive in itself to help student or budding professionals manage the problems that crop up in using the excel dashboard. The online course is of more than 2 hours of lecture each.
I am a student of B.Tech final year. I took up this course to enhance my excel skills and analytical skills. I think this intensive online course was a great career move from my part. It has helped me to add more value to my resume. It has really helped me to climb higher steps in my career.
Well,being a tech guy I think this is a great course I took because it enriched my skillsets with excel ,its tools, draw, formatting, adding many other features onto the excel dashboard. So if you are a tech guy and working out in excel and want to expertise in macros take up this course and go for it as your skillsets will be benefitted by this course immensely.
There are a lot of opportunities being created for budding analysts and there are many career profiles opening up in excel these years. This makes it mandatory for students to enhance their skill sets. With someone who has experience, this course adds up indeed to have a better understanding of creating visually appealing and technically sound dashboards which can be put as an added skillset to your resume. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and would recommend anyone be it a student or a professional to take up this course.
At the end of the day all the users will be able to use excel to manage data, calculations, formatting tables, drawing conclusions on excel, formatting worksheets etc.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Excel 2013 Dashboard courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|