Consolidated Financial Statements ( Before & Post IFRS):
The course gives a detailed overview on the Consolidated Financial Statements. This training on consolidates financial statements is to give you an in depth overview of how entities are supposed to prepare and present consolidated financial statements post IFRS, major transitions and consolidation procedures. IFRS refers to the International Financial Reporting Standards, which are designed as a common global language for business to ensure that accounts are both understandable and comparable on a global basis with a set of uniformity in them. As the international shareholding and trade are growing, there’s a dire need of reporting standards which deal with organizations on a global level.
All the concepts are explained extensively by the use of various case studies for the purpose of deep and insightful understanding. The training includes the following:
- Major Changes pre and post IFRS
- Consolidation Procedures
- Professionals (majorly Accountants, Auditors, Accounting Consultants, and Chartered Financial Analysts etc.) who want to excel in global organizations by learning about global standards that ply in their working.
- Anyone who wants to learn about International Financial Reporting Standards and improve the knowledge about the working of organizations on a global level.
- Passion to learn
- Interest in finance and accounting
- Basic knowledge of accounting terms and concepts