Cloud Computing is hottest buzzwords now a days. Everyone in industry is talking about cloud. This course is for anyone with IT background or who has some computer knowledge and interested to understand what is cloud computing. This course contents are designed for candidates who are looking for clear understanding on cloud computing with some practical interfaces. Throughout the course, more focus is on showing on pictorial presentation or practical interfaces rather than slides. This course serves as an introduction to cloud computing for individuals and organizations.
The training will include the following:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Virtualization Basics
- Traditional IT Infrastructure
- Cloud Characteristics
- Cloud Components
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Deployment Models
- Cloud Advantages and Challenges
- Common Use Cases
- Cloud Computing walkthrough with Amazon EC2.
- Future of Cloud
- Basic understanding of cloud computing
- Understanding Virtualization Basics
- Difference between traditional infrastructure and cloud infrastructure.
- Different types of Clouds
- Use Cases
- AWS walkthrough
- IT professional working in software industry and looking for basic understanding on cloud
- Fresher’s who are looking to add cloud knowledge in their skills
- Software developers who what to understand cloud domain
- System administrators who want to manage their infrastructure with cloud.
- Projects Managers
- No previous programming or architecture knowledge is necessary.
- Basic understanding of computers required
- Some IT work experience or who are currently studding in computer degree.