About Big Data
Big Data is a term for complex and large data sets, for which the traditional data applications are insufficient. It refers to the extraction of value from the data sets by applying various predictive analyses. The data can be both structured and unstructured. The size of the data describes whether it can be referred to as big data or not. Dealing Big Data with a high level of efficiency and accuracy will help in confident decision making, thus rendering low risk and reduced cost involvement.
Though big data is a newly emerged concept, organizations have been dealing with varies types and sizes of data since time immemorial. The concept of big data came into existence when industry analyst Doug Laney gave the three-tier theory of 3V’s related to the same. Whereas, Hadoop was created by Doug Cutting and has its origin in Apache Nutch, an open-source web search engine.
Features of data
- Volume: The volume of data collected is enormous. Organizations collect data from various sources either directly or indirectly and unlike earlier times deal with it using new technology like Hadoop, at complete ease.
- Velocity: Data travels at an unparallel speed and needs to be dealt with in a timely manner.
- Variety: The data may stream in a variety of formats from structured numeric data to unstructured data, emails videos etc.
Considering all the features of the streaming data, Big Data helps in easy solution for timely analysis of the data and correct allocation.
Hadoop Fundamentals Training Course description
The course is a basic and nascent step towards developing knowledge and insight into the concepts of big data and Hadoop. It not only gives an overview of Hadoop but also big data, job tracker, task tracker, data node, name node and secondary name node. Alongside this, it also provides a brief study and learning of the Hadoop code with which one will be able to work upon the Hadoop word count example programme.
Big Data and Hadoop Training Curriculum
Big data and Hadoop beginners’ course is a small basic course by eduCBA for all the people who intend to learn about Big Data and Hadoop training are just starting to learn about what it does, as amateurs in the field.
- The first phase of the training involves giving the introduction of big data and Hadoop training so that the users are able to build their basics to be able to understand the concepts explained further.
- After the introductory phase is done with, the next step involves giving insight about the Scenarios of Big Data Hadoop. It involves explaining to the trainee the situations wherein the concepts and technology under big data needs to be used.
- The next stage is to give instructions and guidance about writing an anatomy
- After having written an anatomy, the next step involves reading the anatomy.
- It also provides an in-depth study of the word count in Hadoop.
- Lastly, having learned basics i.e. reading and writing an anatomy, the next phase involves using all the knowledge so gained in running the Hadoop Application.
Big Data and Hadoop Training Course Objective
The Big Data and Hadoop training are made to make the user develop a basic understanding of not only big data but also Hadoop code and Hadoop word count. By doing the same it allows the users to fulfill the first step towards being professionals in the very field. It is a nascent course and shall give the basic insight for the person to be able to enhance his learning by picking up further courses in the same field.
Expectations and Big Data and Hadoop Target Audience
The Big Data and Hadoop training course are tailor-made to suit the needs and requirements of its on-lookers:
- It shall provide 9+ lectures with 2+hours of HD videos and a lifetime access to the same.
(Shall provide the users with sufficient content to explore and learn from. It shall allow them to study extensively throughout the course time with the content available)
- The Big Data and Hadoop training are meant to cater to the needs and requirements of:
- Students wanting to know and learn the concept of big data to be able to utilize the same to enhance their productivity in a world of extensive competition.
- Professionals who feel the necessity to know the brewing concept of Big Data, without which it’s nearly impossible to analyze the vast and varied data.
- Individuals who have developed a specific interest and want to learn about the topic from its very scratch (i.e. involving all the basics)
Big Data and Hadoop Training Frequently asked questions
- For how long will the course be accessible to me and is it certified?
The Big Data and Hadoop training course once bought shall remain accessible to you throughout your lifetime. There shall be no hindrances of the time period and one can have access to the lectures at one’s own convenience. Also, yes all the courses are certified and provide a verified certificate to the student on the completion of each course.
- What are the benefits of the Big Data training course?
Big data is an emerging concept in today’s world and shall one to deal and stand out in the competitive world by learning about a technology without which data dealing becomes almost next to impossible. Hence, this basic course will act as a stepping stone if one looks forward to developing a career in the technological segment of the market.
- Will this course make an in-depth learning about Big data?
This course is a beginners’ training course relating to Big Data and Hadoop. Being a beginners’ course it shall only give an overview of the entire concept and not render one an expert. Considering the fact that Big Data is an enormous concept which deals with a wide variety of data, it will be insensible on our part to render all the information in the beginners’ course. Hence, to be able to expertise in the same, one first needs to learn the basics from the beginner’s course and then move forward to the professional level.
Big Data and Hadoop Testimonial
Various students, who have undergone the eduCBA Big Data and Hadoop training course, share their varied experiences as follows:
Miss Tanvi, B.Tech :
The Big Data and Hadoop course in itself is intensive covers training on all the various modules mentioned in the training course and is intensive such that even a person from the non-technical background can very well understand the course content. Practical as well as theoretical training is ensured with intensive 50 lectures to cover the course content. I am very impressed with this course as the course was also affordable with a reasonable market price. You will get so engrossed and interested in the course that you will enrol for the advanced course and so am i doing it.
Mr. Deepak, Employed in ABC Consultancy Ltd.
I am very happy with this Big Data and Hadoop training course. I also got certified later and was given a promotion in my company at a later stage. I started off with the basic followed by the advanced course and certification course and was very pleased with the trainers. They take interest in each and every candidate and ensure that the best of the training with practical solutions is imparted. On the whole I was thankful for the affordable price and deeply indebted to the trainers for helping me out also to clear the certification course. If you are looking out for a promotion, believe me try out with EDUCBA.COM ! It really works.
I was working in this domain and needed to complete this big data certification.It was educba which helped me to take up this course and learn in depth and get acquainted with it. The Big Data and Hadoop training course is a 2 + hours of HD videos and ensures that the course content is clear to one and all. My boss praised me and as I qualified the certification I was also offered up a promotion in my job. Thanks to Educba online courses.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Big Data and Hadoop training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|