Beginners Training on R Programming
R is a programming language and related to software environment for statistical computing and graphics. R programming languages is mostly used in graphics, it also used mostly by statisticians for developing software’s. Through this course one will be learning about basic R functions, special numerical values, array and matrix, repository and packages, installing a package, how to calculate variance, co-variance, cumulative frequency, learn about statistics, probability and distribution, random examples, discrete example and many as such concept about R.
Through this training you are going to learn the basics of R and how it can be used for data processing and data visualization to carry out exploratory analysis.
- Analytics professional
- Anyone interested in R Programming related Training
- Web developers
- People interested in statistics and data sciences
- Passion to learn about R Programming Courses
- Computer ready to run R and RStudio
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Computer with Internet Connection