About the Attitude and its Sources course:
This is an introductory course in order to understand the basics of Attitude and sources of attitude. These tutorials will help you understand What is attitude all about, Components of attitude and approaches to decision making , Features of attitude and the different sources from which it originates, the factors contributing to attitude formation and Measurement of attitudes using different scales and finally the Attitude & the change persuasion.
- Behavioral & soft skills training modules would be comprised of all the smart skills that can be utilized to develop personal & professional life.
- All the modules are designed considering the contemporary learning needs of people; and relevant examples are provided to make the sessions easier to comprehend.
- Hard skills are tangible skills that are easy to teach, identify, and measure. Some examples of hard skills are occupational skills such as technical and administrative; Hard skills also include your degrees, certifications, job titles. Soft skills are intangible interpersonal skills that are associated with an individual’s ability to effectively interact with others.
- These skills are not easy to measure but they can be observed in individuals who possess the ability to interact with people well.
Target Customers for Attitude and its Sources Course:
- Anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal skills
Pre-Requisites for Attitude and its Sources Course:
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to learn