ASC 330 Inventory (US GAAP):
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, also called GAAP or US GAAP, are the generally accepted accounting principles adopted by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). They are used by most US public and private corporations and also by their international affiliates.
All the concepts are explained extensively by the use of various case studies for the purpose of deep and insightful understanding. Through this training we are focusing on ASC 330 wherein we shall learn the specifics of inventory measurements, its provisions and impacts.
The training includes the following:
- Initial measurement
- Subsequent measurement
- ASU 2015-11
- Main provisions
- Key impacts
- Professionals (majorly Accountants, Auditors, Accounting Consultants, and Chartered Financial Analysts etc.) who want to excel in global organizations by learning about global standards that ply in their working.
- Anyone who wants to learn about accounting standards and improve the knowledge about the working of organizations on a global level.
- Anyone wanting to learn about US GAAP
- Passion to learn
- Interest in finance and accounting
- Basic knowledge of accounting terms and concepts