Angularjs is a web-application framework that is maintained by google and a community of corporations and individuals to simplify the challenges in the development of single page applications. The simplification aims to make the development as well as testing easier. It is best explained as what HTML would have been for the case of web-apps instead of web pages.
Angularjs was developed in 2009 by Misko Hevery at Brat Tech LLC for use as a software behind JSON storage service. It was later released as an open-source library.
Angularjs is extraordinarily helpful for creating static documents, lets the user extend HTML syntax for the app which results in an environment that is easy and quick to develop, expressive and readable. It is fully extensible nad is compatible with other libraries.
Angularjs framework first reads the HTML page with embedded tag attributes. These attributes are treated as directives to bind together the input and output and thereafter result in a model that is represented by standard JS variables, the values of which can be set manually, by code and/or reclaimed by static or dynamic JSON resources.
The design goals of Angularjs are:
To separate DOM manoeuvring from application logic.
- To ensure that the client side and server side of a web app remain separate ensuring development to progress in parallel and reuse of both sided
- To provide a framework for the entire process of building an app, all the way from designing of a user interface, through the writing of the business code till testing of the app.
About the course:
The course is an online tutorial which consists of 25+ video lectures consisting of instructions and ideas of using Angularjs. The course covers every aspect of Angularjs and its online platform ensures flexibility in timing so as to ensure a self-paced learning process. It is available for those registered on the educba site. You will learn how to build single page application or an enterprise web application using angularJS and how it reduces the amount of code by using declarative HTML lines as well as some essential features of Angularjs such as data binding, directives, filters etc and how to load and post data to a remote server using Angular JS.
The course structure of the Angular JS training consists of a series of video lectures outlined as follows:
Section 1: Introduction to Angularjs
Section 2: Basics of Angularjs
- About the course
- Required software
- Course Outline
- Application example
Getting started with Angularjs
- Meaning and Importance of Angularjs
- How to load Angularjs
- Downloading Angularjs
- Loading the library (BootStrap)
Fundamental Building Blocks
- Fundamental building blocks- Directives
- Directives Application
- Filter Application
- Recap of Fundamental building blocks
- Recap of building blocks continued
- Model View and Controller from Angular JS perspective
- Scope integration between view and controller
- Scope integration between view and controller application
- Modules in Angularjs
- Creating a Module
- Modules and Routes
- Factory and Services
- How to build MVC application
- Debugging in FireFox with FireBug
- Chrome Debugging
- Prior Knowledge:
This course is meant for seasoned coders with some basic knowledge relating to web page and app designing such as:
- Significant knowledge of HTML with DOM manipulation
- Basics of CSS
- Basic Model-View-Controller concepts
Additionally, a basic knowledge of jQuery will prove helpful in the course.
- Proper Device
The course is a serious of video tutorials. In order to view these properly, ensure that you have a proper device that can stream and display the course material properly.
- Internet Connection
The course is entirely online. Therefore, your device needs to remain connected to the internet in order to access and view the contents of the course. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
Benefits of the course:
- You get to study the basics of Angularjs including directives, data binding and filtering and gradually learn towards organizing an application using modules and splitting up files into relative uses.
- Learn how Angularjs uses MVC to build up modern single page applications with loading and posting data to remote server.
- Valued addition to CV. Angularjs is a pertinent skill for current and prospective web designers and learning the nuances through this course will help you gather the necessary skills
- Online learning. The advantages of online learning far outweigh those of traditional learning processes. Availability of course material and instructions 24/7, flexibility of time and the comfort of learning from your home are essential plus points of online learning. Coupled with the simplicity of the audio-visual medium, this course is guaranteed to be amongst the finest learning experiences so far.
Students are the primary beneficiaries of this course. In addition and in sync with their regular course work, Angularjs training will open up more avenues to explore in terms of web app development. The online platform ensures a flexibility so as to not hamper their daily classes and the simplicity and well-connectedness of the course contents ensure a proper and very effective learning experience.
Professionals web designers and app developers are the more immediate beneficiaries of the course. With Angular JS proving to be much simpler to work with in comparison to other contemporary software, these professionals will have no trouble at all catching up with the course. Also, their profession ensures that they tick all boxes in the ‘prerequisites’ section.
- Anybody interested
Learning depends less on talent and more on interest and commitment. Although students ans professionals form the target audience, the course remains open for all those willing to learn and have the requisite prior knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs):
- Why should I take this course?
This course is meant for those looking to improve web designing skills. If you are interested to learn better and more effective methods of web development, this course is the right step for you. Angularjs is an important and effective framework for web apps and opportunity is ripe for those willing to learn this software.
- I do not have any prior experience of web designing and app development. Will it be a problem?
- Do I need more material for the course?
No. The course is self-sufficient with regards to learning material. The video tutorials cover every relevant aspect of Angularjs framework. If, however, you fell the need or wish to use extra study material, we shall not discourage you from doing so. Just remember that it is not a requirement.
- I have a full-time job. Will it be a problem?
Absolutely not. One of the primary aims of designing such a course consisting of video tutorials is to ensure that people with otherwise part/full time engagement be able to benefit from the course without a hitch. You can view the video lecture as per your convenience. There is no set class timing or limit within which to complete the course. They can be adjusted as per your requirement and convenience.
I took this course as an extension of web app development. I found it very helpful, particularly for frontend development. The course is very thorough and there is lots to learn. Thanks to this, I am finally confident enough to take up a project in the coming semester. I would love to recommend this course to all CS students and coders.
Kevin, web developer:
I found this course while browsing for Angularjs tutorials online. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the teaching and how it relates to my previous knowledge in web development. The course was fun and very constructive. Angularjs is a very important skill and a very effective framework and it does you well if you learn it.
I am not a Computer Engineer but am well versed in web app development. I was just looking for better approaches to web apps and stumbled across this educba tutorial. The framework is relatively new so the instructions are very clear and precise. I have done some practice too after taking this course and am very pleased with the results. Highly recommended.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s AngularJS Training Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|